SVUCET 2018 Counselling
The tentative schedule of SVUCET counseling is given below. Subject wise counseling schedule will be available in one week before the commencement of counseling.
|1.||Phase-I : Admissions||Last Week of June|
|2.||Phase-II : Sliding and Admissions||1st Week of July|
|3.||ase-III : Spot Admissions ( Admissions for|
Unfilled Seats )
|3rd Week of July|
|4.||Class Work for 1st Semester||2nd Week of July|
At the time of Certificate Verification at DOA S.V.University, Tirupati, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate
- SVUCET-2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted) ** .
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC / ST / BC candidates, obtained in the year 2018 OR permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2018 ( For those who wish to apply for scholarship / fee concession ). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificates in case of Physically challenged /extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and Service certificate of the parent in the case of a child of armed personnel.
- Residence certificate of parent for stay in the state of AP from the Tahsildar in the case of candidates who have studied outside AP or carried out private study.
- Migration certificate ( for other University candidates )