TIFR GS Application Form 2017
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Centres||Syllabus||Results|
TIFR GS 2017 Application Form
TIFR GS Application Form 2017
- Students can apply online.
- Please follow appropriate link on this website for filling up the application form. Read the instructions carefully before you start filling up the online application form. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SAME SUBJECT.
Manual Applications :
- Students from remote areas who do not have access to internet may apply manually. They may send a request for application form ( without DD ) along with a self – addressed stamped ( 20/- ) envelope ( size 25cm x 17cm ) superscribed “GS 2017 ( Subject )” to :
- For Biology :
National Centre for Biological Sciences,
UAS – GKVK Campus, Bellary Road,
Bangalore – 560065.
- For other subjects, except Science Education :
- University Cell,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400005.
- The filled – in application form should be sent along with DD and two passport size photographs ( one pasted on the application and one stapled to it ).
- Students may appear for the written test in multiple subjects if the timings do not clash. Please send separate application ( including Demand Draft ) for each subject. In case of online applicants, students will have to re – register with a different email id.
- Students who wish to apply online and make payment by Demand Draft may send the Demand Draft with their name, reference code and telephone number written behind it. Alternately, students can make online payment through internet banking or by Debit / Credit Card.
For Science Education :
- HBCSE website for updated notification of their admission procedure in 2017.
TIFR GS 2017 Application Fees
Male Candidates : 600/- for online applications and 650/- for manual applications.
Female Candidates : 100/- for online and manual applications.
- TIFR GS application fee can be paid online through internet banking or by Debit / Credit Card or by sending Demand Draft.
TIFR GS 2017 Online Payment :
- After the online payment transaction is successful, please login to your account on our website by using your reference code as your user id and check the payment status of your application. Normally, online payments are received within 2 working days and a auto email is sent by the system acknowledging the payment. If your transaction has been successful and your account has been debited and you do not receive the acknowledgement email within 7 days, neither your payment status is updated in your account, you may write to the email ids as given in “Contact Info” section.
TIFR GS Demand Draft :
- Biology : DD should be drawn on State Bank of India in favour of “National Centre for Biological Science” payable at Bangalore.
- Other Subjects : DD should be drawn on State Bank of India in favour of “Tata Institute of Fundamental Research” payable at Mumbai.
DDs may be sent by speed post / courier with name, reference code and telephone number written behind it.
- TIFR GS Online payment link will be active upto 21st October, 2016.
- DDs sent by post / courier will be accepted upto 21st October, 2016.
Application in Systems Science :
GATE score based applications in Systems Science ( including Communications and Applied Probability ):
- Engineering students with exceptional performance in GATE examination of 2015 – 2017 in Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Mathematics may apply for the Ph.D. program in Systems Science without appearing for the TIFR Entrance Test.
- In case a student who has taken the TIFR System Science Entrance Test also submits a GATE score based application, the better of the two performances will be considered.
- Shortlisted GATE score based applicants will be invited to attend an interview in May, 2017.
TIFR GS 2017 Admit Card
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Hall tickets will be issued or will be allowed to be generated from the student login account, only after the last date of receipt of applications, subject to receipt of payment.
- Hall Ticket download link will be active from 10th November, 2016.
TIFR GS 2017 Important Dates
|1||Nationwide Entrance Examination||11th December, 2016 (Sunday )|
|2||Last date for application||10th October, 2016|
|3||Online payment link will be active upto||17th October, 2016|
|4||DDs sent by post / courier will be accepted upto||17th October, 2016|
|5||Last date for application for Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer & Systems Science has been extended upto||17th October, 2016|
|6||Online payments can be made upto & also DDs will be accepted upto that date||17th October, 2016|
|7||Hall Ticket download link will be active from||10th November, 2016|
|8||GATE Scored based applications to Systems Science ( including Communications and Applied Probability ) Opens on||03rd February, 2107|
|9||GATE Scored based applications to Systems Science ( including Communications and Applied Probability ) Closes on||Two weeks after GATE2017 results declared|
|10||Results of the Nationwide Entrance Examination ( shortlist for interviews )||31st January, 2017|
TIFR GS 2017 Online Application Form
Before you start filling up the complete application form make sure the following are ready with you :
- A scanned image / electronic copy of your Passport size photograph ( preferably a jpg file below 100kb in size ). Applications with personal photos or edited photos uploaded will be rejected.
- Demand Draft details ( DD number, Bank, etc. ) or Credit / Debit Card details for online payment of application fee.
- Academic details.
Important Instructions :
- Your login username for our website would be the reference code that will be generated by the system on successful registration. Please save the email sent by the system after successful registration of your application.
- If certain fields show error while registering, please try to modify the data and avoid using special characters such as. , ` ‘ ( ) / – etc.
- If you intend to apply for multiple subjects, you will have to provide different email id for each application.
- Check all the details before clicking the registration button. Ensure that you have typed your email ID correctly in the first part of the application. A auto email is sent after completion of the first part of the application wherein a link is provided to proceed further to fill the full application form.
- You may take a print of your application after successful registration or save the same as a pdf file. Applicants wishing to pay by DD may send the DD by writing their reference code, name and telephone number behind it.
- Applicants paying the application fee online will be directed to the payment gateway. Follow the instructions and complete the payment transaction. If the transaction is not completed due to technical reasons, you may login to your account and check the application / payment status. After successful completion of the transaction, please login to your account and check the payment status. If the payment is not complete, you may attempt paying online again. A maximum of five attempts are allowed for online payment.
- Normally, online payments are received within 2 working days and a auto email is sent by the system acknowledging the payment. If your transaction has been successful and your account has been debited and you do not receive the acknowledgement email within 7 days, neither your payment status is updated in your account, you may write to the email ids as given in “contact info” section.
- If you are unsuccessful with the online payment you can send us a Demand Draft by first filling up the DD details in the application form and then sending the DD by post / courier. Please write your reference code, name and telephone number behind the DD. Print of application is not required to be sent along with the DD.
TIFR GS Related : TIFR GS 2017 Online Application Process, TIFR GS 2017 Application Form Download, TIFR GS 2017 Examination Fee, TIFR GS Application Form 2017, TIFR GS 2017 Application Form Fee, TIFR GS Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form, TIFR 2017 Application Closing Date, TIFR GS 2017 Online Application Form Availability, TIFR 2017 Online Fee Payment, TIFR GS 2017 Online Application Form Date, TIFR GS 2017 Apply Online, Tata Nationwide Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2017, TIFR GS 2017 Registration Fee, TIFR GS 2017 Admit Card Availability, Important Dates for TIFR GS 2017, TIFR GS 2017 Online Application Form Submission, TIFR GS 2017 Online Registration, TIFR GS 2017 Admission Form, Application Form Tata Institute of Fundamental Research GS 2017, Last Date for TIFR GS 2017 Application Form, TIFR GS 2017 Hall Ticket Issue Date, Submission of TIFR GS Application Form 2017,
Home Page Entrance Exam Exam Centres Syllabus Results TIFR GS 2017 Application Form TIFR GS Application Form 2017 TIFR GS Application Form 2017 Students can apply online. Please follow appropriate link on this website for filling up the application form. … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : tifr gs : Leave a response for tifr gs application form 2017 by shanmugapriya