TISS NET Application Form 2016
TISS NET 2016 Application Form
How to obtain the TISS NET Application Form 2016
a) Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only, please read through this page before filling in the application form. Candidates facing technical problems while filling in the application form may call 022 – 25525252 ( Monday to Saturday – Timing 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. )
b) However, candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute.
Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to the following address :
Asisistant Registrar ( Academic ),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai – 400088.
Please note that candidates applying through the E-application form should not send the application form by post.
TISS NET 2016 General Instructions Application Submission
Candidates have to apply through the online application form only. Following are the steps involved in filling up the form.
- The candidate has to register with an emailid. The candidate will be sent a password which is to be used to login and fill the online form.
- After login candidates have to fill in their basic details, academic details and have to mention the programs they wish to apply for in the order of preference.
- Pay the application fee ( depending on number of programs applied ) either by depositing cash in any branch of SBI or through Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking and
- Scan and upload photograph, signature, marksheet of last exam passed and other necessary certificates.
Candidates having lack of access to internet services ( remote area ) can write to Mumbai campus for printed application form. They have to the application form and submit before last date of submission.
Candidates can apply for multiple programs and pay for all the programs in one online form and should not fill more than one online form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one form, all his / her applications will be cancelled.
Last date for filling the form online : 30th November, 2015.
General Instructions about applying :
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of three programs across any two of the TISS Campuses and other locations.
- Candidates are requested to read through the eligibility criteria mentioned here before filling up the form.
- Unemployed SC and ST candidates, whose parent’s / guardian’s annual income for the financial year 2014 – 15 is less than 2.5 Lakhs, for SC/ST and 1 lakh for OBC(NC) are required to pay 250/- as Concessional Application Fee for each programme. However they should upload the necessary certificates.
- Candidates have to upload / attach relevant certificates strictly in the format mentioned here. Please refer to the section ‘Certificates / Documents to be uploaded’.
- The application fees is 1030 ( if being payed by Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking ) or 1000 + bank charges ( if being payed through bank by cash ). Candidate has to pay this amount for every program he applies for. For more details refer to the section ‘Application fee payment’.
- A candidate can apply for multiple programs and pay for those programs in one online form and should not fill more than one form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one online form, all his applications will be cancelled.
Certificates / Documents to be uploaded :
|General ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash).|
|SC / ST (Annual income more than 2.5 lakhs)||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash), Caste / Tribe Certificate.|
|OBC(NC) (Annual income more than 1 lakh)||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash), Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued after 01-04-2015 by the District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner / Tahsildar.|
|SC / ST (Annual income less than 2.5 lakhs)||Photograph, Signature, Caster / Tribe Certificate, Income Certificate for the financial year 2014-15, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash),|
|OBC (NC) (Annual income less than 1 lakh)||Photograph, Signature, Income Certificate for the financial year 2014-15, Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued after 01-04-2015 by the District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner / Tahsildar, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash).|
|PWD||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash) and PWD certificate.|
|KM||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash) and KM certificate.|
|Armed Force ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash) and Armed Force certificate.|
Note : Candidates applying through the online application form will have to upload the certificates mentioned above. Those who are submitting a hard copy of the application form should post along with the application form the above mentioned documents attested by any School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer. Requests received without the above Certificates will be rejected and no communication will be sent in this regard.
TISS NET 2016 Application Fees Payment
|No. of Programs||Mode of Payment|
|Online Payment by Credit Card / Debit Card||Online Payment by Net Banking||Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using the prescribed challan|
|General||Eligible SC / ST / OBC ( NC )||General||Eligible SC / ST / OBC ( NC )||General||Eligible SC / ST / OBC ( NC )|
|Applying for 1 Programs||1030||260||1030||260||1000 + Bank Charges||250 + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 2 Programs||2060||520||2060||520||2000 + Bank Charges||500 + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 3 Programs||3090||780||3090||780||3000 + Bank Charges||750 + Bank Charges|
- In case of payment by cash deposit in an SBI branch, please note that the SBI will charge 50/- as their processing fee for each deposit, which cannot be adjusted against the application fee.
- Payments made via demand draft, pay order or any mode other than the above modes is not acceptable and the application will be rejected. No communication to this effect will be sent to such candidates.
- Candidates applying online will be asked to choose between two modes of payment ‘Cash’ or ‘Payment Gateway’ in the online application form. If the preferred mode of payment is ‘Cash’, a payment challan has to be downloaded from the ‘Download Challan’ tab. The payment challan will have 3 copies. Deposit the cash amount mentioned on the challan in any branch of State Bank Of India. The bank will return two copies of the challan ( Student Copy and TISS Copy ) with the banks seal, signature and journal number on it. Candidates have to scan the ‘TISS Copy’ of the challan, login back to the online application system and upload it.
TISS NET 2016 Admit Card
a) TISS NET Admit Card will be sent between 17th December, 2015 and 18th December, 2015, by e-mail to the candidate. Those candidates who have not received their admit card by 20th December, 2015, can call TISS CARE : 022 – 2552 5252 OR may register their complaint by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates without an admit card won’t be allowed to attend the entrance test.
b) The PIT and PI for all the programs will be held at TISS Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati Campuses. The actual date of the PIT and PI of a candidate will be put up on the TISS website and will also be intimated to the candidate through e-mail. Short-listed candidates are requested to contact the Assistant Registrar ( Admissions ), in case they do not receive any mail with regard to the date of PIT and PI by 1st March, 2016.
c) Request for change in the date for the computer based National Entrance Test will not be considered. However, a change in the dates for PIT and PI may be considered, if the date of PIT and PI at the TISS clashes with the date of entrance test of another Institution or the date of final year examination of the candidate. However, the candidate must produce documentary evidence for this. Please note that the changed date for PIT and PI will be only within the time schedule announced by TISS.
d) The test consists of Multiple choice questions and thus even those with rudimentary knowledge of working with computers or cell phones can do the test.
e) Candidates with visual impairment will be given an option to have a SCRIBE to assist them to complete the test. The SCRIBE should be an undergraduate student and should bring a valid ID proof at the time of the test. The Persons with Disabilities who has disability of 40% or more will get compensatory extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
TISS NET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for TISS NET Online form APPLICATION / REGISTRATION for All Master's programs||30th November, 2015|
|2||Last Date for receipt of TISS NET application form by post||1st December, 2015|
|3||TISS National Entrance Test ( Computer Based ) at Different Centres||9th January, 2016|
|4||Candidates who appeared for the national entrance test will be sent their score cards on email||2nd February, 2016|
|5||Pre - Interview Test and Personal Interview at TISS Mumbai for programs offered at Mumbai, Tuljapur Campuses, MHAT, BANYAN and G-SET Ranchi||10th- 19th March, 2016|
|6||Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Hyderabad for all Hyderabad Campus Programs||30th March, 2016 - 02nd April, 2016|
|7||Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Guwahati for all Guwahati Campus Programmes||Will update soon|
|8||Announcement of Selection on TISS website for all the Programs||15th April, 2016|
|9||Verification of Documents and Payments of fees have be done at the Campus where candidates are selected except eligible SC/ST candidates||18th -28th April, 2016|
|10||Announcement of First Wait List on TISS website for all Programs||03rd May, 2016|
|11||Verification of Documents and Payments of fees have be done at the Campus where candidates are selected except eligible SC/ST candidates||04th -14th May, 2016|
|12||Announcement of Second Wait List on TISS website for all Programmes||19th May, 2016|
|13||Verification of Documents and Payments of fees have be done at the Campus where candidates are selected except eligible SC/ST candidates||20th -31st May, 2016|
|14||Commencement of the Academic Session, 2016 - 2018|
M.A. Education ( Elementary )
All Other Programs
will be updated soon
13th June, 2016
TISS 2016 Navigation : TISS NET Selection Procedure 2016, TISS NET Exam Date 2016, TISS NET Application Form 2016, TISS NET Eligibility 2016 , TISS NET Results 2016, TISS Results 2015, TISS Entrance Exam 2015,
TISS Related : TISS NET 2016 Online Application Form Date, TISS NET 2016 Application Form Status, Last Date for TISS NET 2016 Application Form, TISS NET Application Form 2016, TISS NET 2016 Online Registration Form, TISS NET 2016 Apply Online, TISS NET 2016 Online Application Fee, TISS NET 2016 Fee Payment Mode, TISS NET 2016 Admit Card Availability, Important Dates for TISS NET 2016, TISS NET 2016 Application Form Submission, TISS NET 2016 Admission Form, TISS NET 2016 Online Form Download, TISS NET 2016 Examination Fee, Registration Form for TISS NET 2016, TISS National Entrance Test 2016 Important Date, TISS NET 2016 Application Issue Date, TISS NET 2016 Application Form Closing Date, TISS NET 2016 Hall Ticket, TISS National Entrance Test 2016 Application Form, TISS NET 2016 Application Fee Payment, Tata Institute of Social Science NET 2016 Online Application Form, TISS NET 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, TISS NET 2016 General Instructions,
TISS NET Application Form 2016 | TISS NET Application Fees 2016 | TISS NET Submission 2016 | TISS NET Admit Card 2016 | TISS Important Dates 2016
Posted In entrance exam : tiss : Leave a response for tiss net application form 2016 by vennila