TISS NET Application Form 2014
TISS NET 2014 Application Form
How to obtain the TISS NET Application Form 2014
a) Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only, please read through this page before filling in the application form. Click here to visit the online application system. Candidates facing technical problems while filling in the application form may call 09717182698 or 09717182594 ( Monday to Saturday – Timing 9:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. ).
b) However, candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to the following address :
Asisistant Registrar ( Academic ),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai – 400088.
Please note that candidates applying through the E-application form should not send the application form by post.
TISS NET 2014 Application Submission
- Candidates have to apply through the online application form only. Following are the steps involved in filling up the form.
- The candidate has to register with an email id. The candidate will be sent a password which is to be used to login and fill the online form.
- After login candidates have to fill in their basic details, academic details and have to mention the programs they wish to apply for in the order of preference.
- Pay the application fee ( depending on number of programs applied ) either by depositing cash in any branch of SBI or through Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking and
- Scan and upload photograph, signature, mark sheet of last exam passed and other necessary certificates.
Candidates having lack of access to internet services ( remote area ) can write to Mumbai campus for printed application form. They have to the application form and submit before last date of submission.
Candidate can apply for multiple programs and pay for all the programs in one online form and should not fill more than one online form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one form, all his applications will be cancelled.
Last date for filling the form online : 25th October, 2013.
General Instructions about applying :
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of three programs across any two of the TISS Campuses.
- Candidates are requested to read through the eligibility criteria mentioned here before filling up the form.
- Unemployed SC and ST candidates, whose parent’s / guardian’s annual income for the financial year 2012 – 13 is less than 2.5 Lakh, and unemployed OBC ( NC ) whose parent’s / guardian’s annual income for the financial year 2012 – 13 is less than 1 lakh, are exempted from paying the Application Fee.However they should upload the necessary certificates ( Ref Reservation Section on the admission website ).
- Candidates have to upload / attach relevant certificates strictly in the format mentioned here. Please refer to the section ‘Certificates / Documents’
- The application fees is 1020 ( if being payed by Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking ) or 1000 + bank charges ( if being payed through bank by cash ). Candidate has to pay this amount for every program he applies for. For more details refer to the section ‘Application fee payment’.
- A candidate can apply for multiple programs and pay for those programs in one online form and should not fill more than one form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one online form, all his applications will be cancelled.
Certificates / Documents :
|General ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan ( if paid by cash ), Marksheet of the last exam passed, Income certificate for the financial year 2012 - 2013.|
|SC ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan ( if paid by cash ), Marksheet of the last exam passed, Income certificate for the financial year 2012 - 2013, Caste Certificate|
|ST ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan ( if paid by cash ), Marksheet of the last exam passed, Income certificate for the financial year 2012 - 2013, Tribe Certificate|
|OBC ( NC )||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan ( if paid by cash ), Marksheet of the last exam passed, Income certificate for the financial year 2012 - 2013, Other Backward Class ( NC ) certificate issued after 01st April, 2013
by the district magistrate / Deputy commissioner
|PWD ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan ( if paid by cash ), Marksheet of the last exam passed, Income certificate for the financial year 2012 - 2013, PWD certificate|
|KM ||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan ( if paid by cash ), Marksheet of the last exam passed, Income certificate for the financial year 2012 - 2013, KM certificate|
Note : Candidates applying through the online application form will have to upload the certificates mentioned above. Those who are submitting a hard copy of the application form should post along with the application form the above mentioned documents attested by any School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer. ( Ref Reservation Section on the admission website ). Requests received without the above Certificates will be rejected and no communication will be sent in this regard.
TISS NET 2013 Application Fees Payment
|Mode of Payment|
|Programs||Online Payment by|
Credit Card / Debit
|Online Payment by|
|Cash Deposit in any SBI
Branch using the prescribed
|Applying for 1 Programs||1020/-||1020/-||1000/- + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 2 Programs||2040/-||2040/-||2000/- + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 3 Programs||3060/-||3060/-||3000/- + Bank Charges|
- In case of payment by cash deposit in an SBI branch, please note that the SBI will charge 50/- as their processing fee for each deposit, which cannot be adjusted against the application fee.
- Payments made via demand draft, pay order or any mode other than the above modes is not acceptable and the application will be rejected. No communication to this effect will be sent to such candidates.
- Candidates applying online will be asked to choose between two modes of payment ‘Cash’ or ‘Pyment Gateway’ in the online application form. If the preferred mode of payment is ‘Cash’, a payment challan has to be downloaded from the ‘Download Challan’ tab. The payment challan will have. Deposit the cash amount mentioned on the challan in any branch of State Bank of India. The bank will return two copies of the challan copy ( Student Copy and TISS Copy ) with the banks seal, signature and journal number on it. Candidates have to then scan the ‘TISS Copy’ of the challan, login back to the online application system and upload it.
TISS NET 2014 Admit Card
a) The Admit Card will generally be sent in the Fourth week of November 2013, by e-mail to the candidate. Those candidates who have not received their admit card by 1st December, 2013, may register their complaint by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For such candidates a duplicate admit card will be sent a day prior to the entrance test to his / her respective centre. No duplicate admit card will be issued on the day of the National Entrance Test.
b) The PIT and PI for all the programs will be held at TISS Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati Campuses ( please refer the to Important dates Tab ) The actual date of the PIT and PI of a candidate will be put up on the TISS website and will also be intimated to the candidate through e-mail. Short – listed candidates are requested to contact the Assistant Registrar ( Admissions ), in case they do not receive any mail with regard to the date of PIT and PI by 1st March, 2014.
c) Request for change in the date for the computer based National Entrance Test will not be considered. However, a change in the dates for PIT and PI may be considered, if the date of PIT and PI at the TISS clashes with the date of entrance test of another Institution or the date of final year examination of the candidate. However, the candidate must produce documentary evidence for this. Please note that the changed date for PIT and PI will be only within the time schedule announced by TISS.
d) The test consists of Multiple choice questions and thus even those with rudimentary knowledge of working with computers or cell phones can do the test.
e) Candidates with visual impairment will be given an option to have a SCRIBE to assist them to complete the test. The SCRIBE should be an undergraduate student and should bring a valid ID proof at the time of the test. The Persons with Disabilities who has disability of 40% or more will get compensatory extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
TISS NET 2014 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for TISS NET Online Form Submission||25th October, 2013|
|2||Last Date for receipt of TISS NET application form by post||28th October, 2013|
|3||Pre - admission Orientation Program for SC, ST, OBC, Minority and PWD Candidates at Mumbai, Guwahati||15th 16th November, 2013|
|4||TISS National Entrance Test ( Computer Based ) at Different Centres||22nd December, 2013|
|5||Pre - admission Orientation Program for SC, ST, OBC, Minority and PWD Candidates at Delhi||16th 17th November, 2013|
|6||Pre-admission Orientation Program for SC, ST, OBC, Minority and PWD Candidates at Hyderabad||29th 30th November, 2013|
|7||Candidates who appeared for the national entrance test will be sent their score cards on email||1st February, 2014|
|8||Pre - Interview Test and Personal Interview at TISS Mumbai for programs offered at Mumbai and Tuljapur Campuses||11th 21st March, 2014|
|9||Pre - Interview Test and Personal Interview at Hyderabad for all Hyderabad Campus Programs||24th 29th March, 2014|
|10||Pre - Interview Test and Personal Interview at Guwahati for all Guwahati Campus Programs||31st March & 3rd April, 2014|
|11||Announcement of Selection on TISS website for all the Programs||26th April, 2014|
|12||Verification of Documents and Payments of Fees have to be done at the campus where Candidates are selected.||28th 10th April & May, 2014|
|13||Announcement of First Wait List on TISS website for all Programs||14th May, 2014|
|14||Verification of Documents and Payments of Fees by the candidates from the waitlist have to be done at the campus where Candidates are selected.||15th 24th May, 2014|
|15||Commencement of the Academic Session, 2014 - 2016||15th May, 2014
16th June, 2014
TISS 2014 Navigation : TISS NET Selection Procedure 2014, TISS NET Exam Date 2014, TISS NET Application Form 2014, TISS NET Eligibility 2014 , TISS NET Results 2014, TISS Results 2014, TISS Entrance Exam 2014,
TISS Related : TISS NET 2014 Online Application Form Date, TISS NET 2014 Application Form Status, Last Date for TISS NET 2014 Application Form, TISS NET Application Form 2014, TISS NET 2014 Online Registration Form, TISS NET 2014 Apply Online, TISS NET 2014 Online Application Fee, TISS NET 2014 Fee Payment Mode, TISS NET 2014 Admit Card Availability, Important Dates for TISS NET 2014, TISS NET 2014 Application Form Submission, TISS NET 2014 Admission Form, TISS NET 2014 Online Form Download, TISS NET 2014 Examination Fee, Registration Form for TISS NET 2014, TISS National Entrance Test 2014 Important Date, TISS NET 2014 Application Issue Date, TISS NET 2014 Application Form Closing Date, TISS NET 2014 Hall Ticket, TISS National Entrance Test 2014 Application Form, TISS NET 2014 Application Fee Payment, Tata Institute of Social Science NET 2014 Online Application Form, TISS NET 2014 Admit Card Issue Date, TISS NET 2014 General Instructions ,
TISS NET Application Form 2014 | TISS NET Application Fees 2014 | TISS NET Submission 2014 | TISS NET Admit Card 2014 | TISS Important Dates 2014
Posted In entrance exam : tiss : Leave a response for tiss net application form 2014 by amala