TN TET Application Form 2021 Paper 2
A. Applications can be purchased from March 2021 to March, 2021 from all the Head Masters of Government Higher Secondary Schools, on payment of ₹ 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus.
B. The filled – in TNTET Paper 2 Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be put inside the envelope provided and submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer.
C. TNTET Paper 2 Examination Fee is ₹ 500/- ( Rupees 250/- for SC / ST / Differently Abled Candidates only ).
Visually Impaired : Candidates should possess certificate in prescribed format from the Competent Authority for one of the following :
- Total absence of sight on both eyes, or
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6 / 60 or 20 / 200 ( Snellen ) in the better eye with correcting lenses or
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse. One – eyed visually impaired persons cannot claim reservation against Visually Impaired category.
Differently Abled : Candidates claiming reservation under the differently – abled ( Ortho ) category should possess certificate in prescribed format from the Competent Authority for at least 40% disability.
D. The fee should be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Canara Bank only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus. Payment of Fees in any other method will not be accepted.
E. Candidates should use the OMR Application Form only. NO other form of typed or printed or photocopied application forms will be accepted and such applications, if any will be summarily rejected.
F. While making payment of fees through the Challan the candidate should take care to write all the necessary details without fail.
TN Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II 2021 General Information
- Application Forms will not be accepted by the concerned District Educational Office after April, 2021.
- DON’T send the filled-in Application Form directly to the Teachers Recruitment Board. Such applications shall not be accepted and they will be summarily rejected.
- Submission of Application Forms online or by post or fax is NOT accepted by the Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Recruitment of Teachers will be conducted separately as and when there is need following the guidelines issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
TNTET Paper II 2021 Important Dates
|Online TN TET Application form||Perhaps in March 2021|
|Last Date for TN TET Application form submission||March 2021|
|Last date for receiving of filled in Application Form||March 2021|
|Date of Exam Paper Ist||April 2021|
|Date of exam for Paper IInd||April 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.