TNTET Exam Pattern 2014 Paper 2Entrance Exam » TNTET »
TN TET Exam Pattern 2014 Paper 2
Structure and Content of TNTET Paper II :
- Number of TNTET Paper 2 Questions : 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of TNTET Paper 2 Examination : 3 Hours
|Date||Forenoon Session - 1 ( 9.00 AM - 11.00 AM )|
Reporting Time : 8.00 AM Rank Numbers
|Forenoon Session - 2 ( 11.15 AM - 1.15 PM )|
Reporting Time : 10.15 AM Rank Numbers
|Afternoon Session - 1 ( 2.00 PM - 4.00 PM )|
Reporting Time : 1.00 PM Rank Numbers
|Afternoon Session - 2 ( 4.15 PM - 6.15 PM )
Reporting Time : 3.15 PM Rank Numbers
|August, 2015||15001||17000||17001||19000||19001||Last Rank||-||-|
- Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age Group 11 – 14 years.
- Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction. The Candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl.No. ii above. For recruitment process, candidate shall be considered for the vacancies in the concerned medium only.
- Language II English will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Science / Social Science will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the test Paper II will be based on the topics of the prescribed Syllabus of the State for Classes VI – VIII but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be upto the Senior Secondary ( Higher Secondary ) Stage.
Scheme of TN TET Written Examination 2014
- TNTET Question Paper will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions in the subjects under the relevant paper as mentioned above.
- Candidates have to mark the right choice of answers among the four options. Each right answer will be awarded one mark. There will not be any negative marking.
- The questions for all the subjects ( except languages ) will be both in Tamil and English.
- The syllabi for the subjects covered are already published in the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette and also available in the Teachers Recruitment Board’s official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- The Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II will be conducted on August, 2014 following the time schedule mentioned below :
- The Venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for all the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board in its official Website. Candidates are advised to refer the TRB Website ( www.trb.tn.nic.in ) and download their Hall Ticket. No written communication will be sent to the candidates.
- The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final.
Greater Noida Campus :
Plot No. 4, Institutional Area,
Surajpur Kasna Road,
Knowledge Park 1,
Greater Noida, Distt.,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : + 91 - 120 - 2326665,
Fax : + 91 - 120 - 2326529.
Baddi Campus :
Plot No. – 7&10,
Atal Nagar, ( Kallujhanda ),
Baddi, Distt. Solan,
Himachal Pradesh, India.
Alwar Campus :
Plot No. – J-1,
Ambedkar Nagar, Alwar,
Rajasthan & Block D,
Surya Nagar, Alwar,
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate :
- A person who secures 60% or more in the TNTET Paper II examination and possess prescribed qualification for the post of Graduate Teacher in Tamil Nadu will be considered to have passed TN TET Paper II. This will be the qualifying marks for the candidates of all the categories.
- Candidates are allowed to appear for the TNTET Paper II Examination only on the basis of their declaration that they possess the required qualification for the post of the Graduate Teacher.
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above in the TNTET Paper II Examination will be called for Certificate Verification.
- During Certificate Verification their academic qualifications will be verified.
- After Certificate Verification TN TET certificate will be issued only to eligible candidates.
- TNTET Certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue of the certificate.
- TNTET qualification is only one of the eligibility conditions for appointment. Mere holding of a TNTET certificate does not confer any right to appointment.