Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2018
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination ( TBJEE ) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination ( TJEE ) 2018 on the basis of its new syllabi as updated in 2018 at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Udaipur and Agarala to prepare merit list for admission (*) to Engineering, Medical, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
The program of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination ( TJEE ) 2018 for four different subjects is as follow :
Tripura JEE 2018 Eligibility
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his / her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 ( ten ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination 2018. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate ( PRTC ) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate / father / mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur – Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 ( three ) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he / she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex – Serviceman, either the candidate or his / her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 ( five ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.( + 2 ) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. Children of serving defense personnel ( Army / Navy / Air Force ) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 ( five ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.( +2 ) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination he / she shall not be eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority. However, if any amendment / change is / are made after issue of this Notification, the same shall be notified as per procedure.
TJEE 2018 Reservation of Seats
TBJEE Total number of seats along other criteria regarding elegibility shall be ascertained on the basis of the communication as received by the Board from the respective sponsoring departments. Reservation of seats for SC / ST / PH / EX will be made as per the inbuilt provisions of the State Government of Tripura
It is to be noted that the admission of a candidate to a College / University / Institution will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and others as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Governments / Institution / Council / Body.
TJEE Entrance Exam 2018 Date
|Date & Day||11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P. M.||2.00 P. M. to 4.00 P. M.|
|25th April, 2018 ( Wednesday )||Physics||Chemistry|
|26th April, 2018 ( Thursday )||Mathematics||Biology|
Question paper of each subject of examination will be of 100 marks comprising of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ). Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technical Degree Courses ( Group-A ) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Medical / Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries and others ( Group-B ) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups ( Group-C ) will have to appear in all the four subjects. Optical Marks Recognition / Reading ( OMR ) system will also be adopted in TJEE 2018. Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus about question pattern and mode of answer.
(*) It is to be noted that the admission of candidate to a certain College / University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut – off marks and other norms as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Government / Institution / Council / Body etc.
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
Tripura JEE 2018 Application Form
The Tripura JEE Entrance Exam Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained from the counter of the office of the TBJEE ( Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, ground floor. ) w.e.f. 02nd January, 2018 to 31st January, 2018 on all working days from 1 1.30 AM to 3.00 PM ( excluding Sunday and all other holidays ) on payment of . 100/- in cash. However, the time for the last date i.e 31st January, 2018 will be from 11.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
TJEE 2018 Application form Availability
The Application Form & Prospectus may also be collected from the following centres w.e.f. 02nd January, 2017 to 31st January, 2017 on all working days on payment of .100/-in cash.
- Government Degree College, Dharmanagar.
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar.
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai.
- N. S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur.
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia.
- Govt. Degree College, Santirbazar.
The Application Form & Prospectus can be obtained by postal request from the office of the TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION by sending Postal Order of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) per Form & Prospectus in favour of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office . All postal requests must be accompanied by a self addressed envolope of 30 cm x 13 cm size and a postage stamp of . 5/- affixed on it.
Application Form & Prospectus may also be downloaded from the website ( www.tbjee.nic.in ) which will also be accepted provided that applicant must pay . 100/- ( Rupees one hundred only ) for the cost of Application Form and prospectus in cash at the time of submission of Application Form in addition to the necessary enrolment fees.
The application for appearing at the examination should be made only in the prescribed printed form distributed / designed by the Board. Duly filled in Application Form alongwith all enclosures and Examination fee receipt issued by the State Bank of India must be submitted to the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, Agartala on or before 31st January, 2018 in person and Application posted on or before 31st January, 2018 shall also be accepted provided it must reach on or before 07th February, 2018 to the office of the TBJEE.
TBJEE 2018 Examination Fee
TBJEE examination fees for different categories of candidates are as shown in the table below :
|Category||Examination fees ( Rupees )|
|UR||350/- ( Rupees three hundred and fifty )|
|SC & ST||300/- ( Rupees three hundred )|
|BPL UR||250/- ( Rupees two hundred and fifty )|
|BPL SC & ST||200/- ( Rupees two hundred )|
Candidates must have to deposit their examination fees through prescribed challan supplied by TBJEE at any branch of State Bank of India. In that case they have to deposit bank commission / other charges in addition to the amount of exact examination fees. But if the examination fees are deposited at SBI, Agartala ( Melarmath ) Branch, there is no need to give exchange fees / commission / service charges etc.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
Tripura JEE 2018 Syllabus
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
TJEE Exam Date 2018
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam was conducted on 25th & 26th April, 2018
TJEE Result Date 2018
TJEE Result likely to be declared in June 2018 ( 1st Week )
To know more about Result Click Here
TBJEE 2018 Important dates
|1||Distribution of Application Form||2nd January, 2018- 31st January, 2018|
|2||Submission of Application Form||2nd January, 2018 - 31st January, 2018|
|3||Despatch of Admit Card||March, 2018 ( 3rd Week )|
|4||Date of Examination||25th & 26th April, 2018|
|5||Date of Uploading of Answer key||27th April, 2018 ( Evening )|
|6||Last date of receiving feedback||2nd May, 2018 ( Upto 5PM )|
|7||Tentative date of result publication||1st week of June, 2018|
|8||Tentative period of counseling||June – July, 2018|
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination TJEE 2018,
( Directorate of Higher Education )
Old Secretariat Complex,
Finance Building, 2nd Floor,
Agartala, Tripura, Pin – 799001.
Website : www.tbjee.nic.in