Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination – TBJEE Exam Date 2013
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2013
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Tripura Board of Secondary Education,
Room No. 42 Southern Part,
Agartala, Tripura – 799 006.
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance ( TBJEE 2013 ) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2013 on the basis of existing syllabi as updated in 2008 at different venues / centres in Agartala, Dharmanagar, Kailasahar and Udaipur and to prepare merit list of candidates for their admission to various professional degree courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura ( Excluding MBBS & BDS seats for which candidates will be selected through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2013 ( NEET UG ) – Click Here.
TBJEE 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|Date & Day||11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P. M.||2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
|24th April, 2013 ( Wednesday )||Physics||Chemistry|
|25th April, 2013 ( Thursday )||Mathematics||Biology|
Question paper of each subject of examination will be of 100 marks comprising of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ). Candidates seeking admission (**) to Engineering / Technical Degree Courses ( Group-A ) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission (**) to various Degree Courses of Medical (*) / Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries and others ( Group-B ) will have to appear in all the four subjects. Optical Marks Recognition / Reading ( OMR ) system will be adopted in TJEE – 2013. Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus about question pattern and mode of answer.
(*) It is for general information of all concerned that in an interim order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, all the States have been asked to conduct their respective examinations in MBBS & BDS of UG and PG courses. In view of this, it has been decided by the State Government to go by the above direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and requested the Board to conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS & BDS for the present year – 2013 but not to declare the results for the same, until further direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India is received.
It is also for information of all concerned that the examination (TJEE) proposed above shall in no way affect the NEET- examination which would be conducted by the Government of India for selection of students for admission to MBBS & BDS courses i.e. interested students shall have to appear in both the examinations. In accordance with the above direction, the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination for the session 2013-14 shall be commenced as per the programme said above.
N. B : The earlier Notification of the Higher Education Department relating to conduction of
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination – 2013 excluding MBBS & BDS courses issued vide No.F.1 (1) – DHE / TBJEE / 2009-10 (Vol-1) dated 12.12.2012 shall be treated as withdrawn.
(**) It is to be noted that the admission of candidate to a College / University will be subject to
the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and other norms as specified by the
respective departments of State & Central Government / Institution / Council / Body etc.
Tripura JEE 2013 Eligibility
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his / her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 ( ten ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination 2013. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate of candidate / father / mother must be submitted.
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2013.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur – Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside of Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Ward of Ex – Serviceman, either the candidate or his / her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 ( five ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.( + 2 ) Examination or equivalent in the year Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination 2013.
- Children of serving defence personnel ( Army / Navy / Air Force ) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 ( five ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination he / she shall not be eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he / she surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority. However, if any amendment / change is / are made after issue of this Notification, the same shall be notified as per procedure.
TBJEE 2013 Reservation of Seats
TBJEE 2013 Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) / Ward of Ex-serviceman ( EX ) candidates will be as per approved norms of the State Government.
Tripura JEE Related : TBJEE 2013 Exam Date, Tripura JEE 2013 Entrance Exam, Tripura JEE 2013 Exam Day, Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination – TBJEE Exam Date 2013, TBJEE 2013 Eligibility, Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2013 Seats, Tripura JEE 2013 Courses Offered, TBJEE 2013 Seats Offered, Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination 2013, Tripura JEE Exam Date 2013, Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility, Tripura JEE Entrace Exam Schedule 2013, Eligibility for TBJEE 2013, Tripura JEE 2013 Notification, Availability of TBJEE Seats 2013, Date of TBJEE Exam 2013, TBJEE 2013 Test Date, TBJEE Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility, Tripura JEE 2013 Seats Allotments, Exam Date for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2013, Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Date 2013, Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2013, Tripura JEE 2013 Entrance Date, Tripura Joint Entrance Test 2013, TBJEE 2013 Seats Reservation, Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2013 Qualification,
TBJEE Exam Date 2013 – TBJEE Eligibility 2013 – TBJEE Seats 2013 Details.
Posted In entrance exam : tripura jee : Leave a response for tripura board of joint entrance examination – tbjee exam date 2013 by sharon