The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination ( TBJEE ) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination ( TJEE ) 2017 on the basis of its new syllabi as updated in 2017 at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Udaipur and Agarala to prepare merit list for admission (*) to Engineering, Medical, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
The program of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination ( TJEE ) 2017 for four different subjects is as follow :
Tripura JEE 2017 Eligibility
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his / her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 ( ten ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination 2017. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate ( PRTC ) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate / father / mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur – Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 ( three ) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he / she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex – Serviceman, either the candidate or his / her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 ( five ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have
passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.( + 2 ) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. Children of serving defense personnel ( Army / Navy / Air Force ) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 ( five ) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.( +2 ) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination he / she shall not be eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority. However, if any amendment / change is / are made after issue of this Notification, the same shall be notified as per procedure.
TBJEE Total number of seats along other criteria regarding elegibility shall be ascertained on the basis of the communication as received by the Board from the respective sponsoring departments. Reservation of seats for SC / ST / PH / EX will be made as per the inbuilt provisions of the State Government of Tripura
It is to be noted that the admission of a candidate to a College / University / Institution will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and others as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Governments / Institution / Council / Body.
TJEE Entrance Exam 2017 Date
|Date & Day||11 AM to 1 PM||2 PM to 4 PM|
|26th April 2017 ( Wednesday )||Physics||Chemistry|
|27th April 2017 ( Thursday )||Mathematics||Biology|
Question paper of each subject of examination will be of 100 marks comprising of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ). Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technical Degree Courses ( Group-A ) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Medical / Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries and others ( Group-B ) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups ( Group-C ) will have to appear in all the four subjects. Optical Marks Recognition / Reading ( OMR ) system will also be adopted in TJEE 2017. Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus about question pattern and mode of answer.
(*) It is to be noted that the admission of candidate to a certain College / University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut – off marks and other norms as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Government / Institution / Council / Body etc.