TNAU PG Admission Procedure 2021
The candidate will be informed of their selection for admission to PG programs by email only. List of selected candidates will be hosted in the TNAU Website www.tnau.ac.in also. TNAU University will not hold any responsibility for failure in delivery of mails. They should pay the prescribed fees on or before the date specified by the Dean, School of Post graduate Studies, failing which their names will be deleted from the selection list and the resultant vacancies will be filled up from the wait list.
The following original documents must be surrendered at the time of admission and failure to surrender any of the documents will make the candidates ineligible for admission.
- Provisional / Degree certificate of Bachelor’s / Master’s degree.
- Transfer / Migration certificate
- Conduct certificates one from the head of the Institution and two from the Professors of the Institution where the candidate last studied.
- Mark list / transcript card of Bachelor’s / Master’s degree.
- The original community certificate issued by the competent Revenue authorities should be produced for verification. An attested copy of original community certificate should be submitted for record.
- A copy of the online fee payment receipt.
Candidates who have paid the fees should register their courses on the date specified or within seven working days (inclusive of Saturdays) from the commencement of trimester failing which the candidates will have to forfeit their admission.
Selected candidates who pay the fees on the notified date but fail to register on the specified date or fail to inform within seven working days from the date specified for registration are liable to forfeit all fees paid.
Candidates who discontinue after admission ( or ) registering the courses are not eligible for refund of any other fees except caution money deposits.
The original certificates surrendered at the time of admission will not be returned to the candidate till the course is completed or the candidate discontinue the course permanently. Hence, sufficient number of copies of all the original certificates ( Grade / Mark sheet / report cards / transfer / conduct / provisional degree certificates ) and scanned copies of the originals should be taken by the candidates before surrendering the originals to the University.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.