TNAU PG 2014 Application Form
TNAU 2014 PG Application Form
1. A candidate can apply for only two subjects in Master / Doctoral Programs. Separate fee is to be sent for each subject.
2. All applicants should download the applications at TNAU Website www.tnau.ac.in.
3. After filling up, the TNAU applications be sent along with the following documents to the following address by 5.00 p.m. on or before 15th July, 2014 for Masters and 28th July, 2014 for Ph.D. Programs.
School of Post Graduate Studies,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003,
Tamil Nadu, India.
i. Application fee ( General 1000/- & SC / ST ( 500/- ( one subject) ) should be paid online from the link provided during online application process.
ii. True copies of Tamil Nadu Community certificate issued by the Revenue authorities as per the following :
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.85 BC, MB & MW Department, Dated 29.7.2008,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.96 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), dated 08.09.2008,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.97 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 11.9.2008,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.37 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 21.5.2009,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No. 98 BC, MB&MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 5.11.2009.
SC / ST candidates from other states should also enclose true copy of the community certificate issued by competent authority.
iii. A true copy of provisional / degree certificate showing the Class or OGPA obtained in the qualifying degree.
iv. True copies of mark list / transcript card showing details of courses undergone and marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
v. True copies of the conduct certificates from head of the institution and two professors where the candidate last studied.
vi. Self addressed & sufficiently stamped acknowledgment card ( Post card ).
vii. True copies of certificates showing the details of experience / service, if any.
viii. Reprints of original research publications in refereed journals
ix. True copies of certificates for extracurricular activities / awards received.
Note : All true copies must be attested by competent authority and have to be enclosed along with application. Certificates of extra curricular activities, reprints of publications and proof for awards and medals received after the submission of application will not be considered.
4. Completed application should be properly stitched with all enclosures.
5. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be considered on any account. The TNAU University will not take any responsibility for postal delays ( or ) non receipt of intimations sent by e – mail
6. All enquiries regarding admission process should be made only through e – mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants should provide E – mail I.D. in the application and all communications will be sent electronically through e – mail only.
- Filled – in TNAU application form should be sent by post or courier before the last date along with enclosures and application fees as demand draft.
tnau Related : TNAU 2014 Application Form, TNAU 2014 PG Online Application Form, How to Apply for TNAU PG Exam 2014, TNAU PG 2014 Application Form, TNAU 2014 Application Form Availability, TNAU 2014 Application Form Submission, TNAU 2014 PG Online Registration Last Date, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Download, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Issue, TNAU 2014 PhD Application Form Last Date, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Procedure, Last Date for Receipt of TNAU Application 2014, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Fee, TNAU PG 2014 Apply Online, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Issue Date, TNAU 2014 PG Entrance Exam Application, TNAU 2014 Msc Admission Form, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Process, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Detail, TNAU 2014 PG Application Form Closing Date, TNAU 2014 PG Admit Card, TNAU 2014 Admit Card Date, TNAU 2014 PG Important Date, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Application Form 2014 ,
TNAU PG Application Form 2014 – TNAU PG Online Registration Form 2014 – How to Register TNAU Exam 2014 – Issue of TNAU PG Application 2014 – TNAU Application Form Last Date 2014.
Posted In entrance exam : tnau : Leave a response for tnau pg 2014 application form by vennila