TNAU PG 2016 Application Form
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Admission Procedure||Results|
TNAU PG Application Form 2016
1. A candidate can apply for only two subjects in Master / Doctoral Programs. Separate fee is to be sent for each subject.
2. All applicants should download the applications at TNAU Website www.tnau.ac.in.
3. After filling up, the TNAU applications be sent along with the following documents to the following address by 5:00 PM on or before 15th July, 2016 for Masters and 22nd July, 2016 for Ph.D. Programs.
School of Post Graduate Studies,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003,
Tamil Nadu, India.
i. Application fee ( General 1000/- & SC / ST ( 500/- ( one subject) ) should be paid online from the link provided during online application process.
ii. True copies of Tamil Nadu Community certificate issued by the Revenue authorities as per the following :
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.85 BC, MB & MW Department, Dated 29.7.2008,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.96 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), dated 08.09.2008,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.97 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 11.9.2008,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No.37 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 21.5.2009,
- G.O. ( Ms ).No. 98 BC, MB&MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 5.11.2009.
SC / ST candidates from other states should also enclose true copy of the community certificate issued by competent authority.
iii. A true copy of provisional / degree certificate showing the Class or OGPA obtained in the qualifying degree.
iv. True copies of mark list / transcript card showing details of courses undergone and marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
v. True copies of the conduct certificates from head of the institution and two professors where the candidate last studied.
vi. Self addressed & sufficiently stamped acknowledgment card ( Post card ).
vii. True copies of certificates showing the details of experience / service, if any.
viii. Reprints of original research publications in refereed journals
ix. True copies of certificates for extracurricular activities / awards received.
Note : All true copies must be attested by competent authority and have to be enclosed along with application. Certificates of extra curricular activities, reprints of publications and proof for awards and medals received after the submission of application will not be considered.
4. Completed application should be properly stitched with all enclosures.
5. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be considered on any account. The TNAU University will not take any responsibility for postal delays ( or ) non receipt of intimations sent by e – mail
6. All enquiries regarding admission process should be made only through e – mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TNAU PG 2016 Important Dates
|Event||Masters Program||Doctoral Program|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||15th July, 2016 5:00 PM||22nd July, 2016 5:00 PM|
|Tentative date of entrance test to be conducted at TNAU, Coimbatore||28th July, 2016||4th August, 2016|
|Date of commencement of classes for First Trimester||24th August, 2016|
tnau Related : TNAU PG Application Fee, TNAU PG Apply Online, TNAU PG Apply Date, TNAU PG 2016 Application Form, TNAU PG Application Form Available Date, TNAU PG Apply Last Date, TNAU PG Apply, Last date for Applying TNAU PG, TNAU PG Online Form, Last Date for TNAU PG Registration, TNAU PG Online Form Submission, TNAU PG Admission Schedule, TNAU PG Admission Date, TNAU PG Admission Last date, TNAU PG Dates, TNAU PG Last date, TNAU PG Last Date of Form Submission, TNAU PG Last Date for Registration,
Home Page Entrance Exam Admission Procedure Results TNAU PG Application Form 2016 1. A candidate can apply for only two subjects in Master / Doctoral Programs. Separate fee is to be sent for each subject. 2. All applicants should download … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : tnau : Leave a response for tnau pg 2016 application form by nirmala