|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Admission Procedure||Results|
TNAU PG Application Form 2017
All applicants should download the applications at TNAU Website www.tnau.ac.in.
A candidate can apply for only two subjects in Master programme. Separate fee is to be remitted for each subject. Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. can apply only one subject.
All applicants should fill in the applications online in TNAU website, www.tnau.ac.in
After filling up, the hard copy of the applications should be sent along with the following documents to the following address by 5.00 p.m. on or before 14th July, 2017 for Masters and 17th July, 2017 for Ph.D. programs.
School of Post Graduate Studies,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Application fee ( General 1000/- & SC / ST ( 500/- ) per subject should be paid online by E-Payment in the link https://tnauonline.in/
- True copies of Tamil Nadu Community certificate issued by the Revenue authorities as per the following : G.O. ( Ms ).No.85 BC, MB & MW Department, Dated 29.7.2008, G.O. ( Ms ).No.96 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), dated 08.09.2008, G.O. ( Ms ).No.97 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 11.9.2008, G.O. ( Ms ).No.37 BC, MB & MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 21.5.2009, G.O. ( Ms ).No. 98 BC, MB&MW Department ( BCC ), Dated 5.11.2009. G.O. Ms. No.28 dated 06.04.2015 (Inclusion of Transgender / Eunuch ( Thirunangai / Aravani ) in the list of Most Backward Classes ).
- SC / ST candidates from other states should also enclose true copy of the community certificate issued by competent authority. BCM / SCA Students of Tamil Nadu should enclose the copy of the community certificate.
- Three percent of the seats of the M.Sc / M.Tech. and Ph.D degree program are reserved for differently abled candidates. ( 1% – Hearing impaired; 1% – Orthopaedically Differently Abled and 1% – Visually impaired ). The candidates seeking admission against this reservation set apart for Hearing impaired / Orthopaedically Differently Abled / Visually Impaired should produce the certificate from the Medical Board of the District concerned certifying the nature and extent of disability in percentage. Certificates obtained from an individual Doctor will not be considered. Further, a separate TNAU Medical Team will examine the candidates with reference to their certificates and his / her suitability for admission to TNAU.
- A true copy of provisional / degree certificate showing the Class or OGPA obtained in the qualifying degree.
- True copies of mark list / transcript card showing details of courses undergone and marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
- True copies of the conduct certificates from head of the institution and two professors where the candidate last studied.
Note : All true copies must be attested by competent authority and have to be enclosed along with application.
- Completed application should be properly stitched with all enclosures.
- Applications received after the prescribed date will not be considered on any account. The TNAU University will not take any responsibility for postal delays ( or ) non receipt of intimations sent by e – mail
- All enquiries regarding admission process should be made only through e – mail at email@example.com.
TNAU PG 2017 Important Dates
|Event||Masters Program||Doctoral Program|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||14th July, 2017 5:00 PM||17th July, 2017 5:00 PM|
|Tentative date of entrance test to be conducted at TNAU, Coimbatore||27th July, 2017||2nd August, 2017|
|Date of commencement of classes for First Trimester||23rd August, 2017|