|Home Page||Application Form||Syllabus||Results|
The University has been assigned the task of conducting UKSEE 2017 for admission to first year of MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharmacy and to second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programs offered at University Departments and Government / Private Institutes of Uttarakhand ( hereafter referred to as institute ) for the academic year 2017 – 18.
UKSEE 2017 Eligibility
UKSEE Entrance Exam qualification and eligibility requirements are given below :
Engineering & Technology : BTech Lateral entry to IInd year
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institute with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However the admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in A, B,C, and D above.
Pharmacy ( B.Pharm 1st year )
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology.
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Pharmacy ( B.Pharm Lateral Entry to 2nd year ) ( for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only )
Passed Diploma examination in a Program from an AICTE approved Institution, with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in appropriate Program.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with English as compulsory subject. Obtained at least 45% ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying Examination.
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
MCA : Lateral Entry to 2nd year MCA
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Years duration in BCA, B.Sc. ( IT / Computer Science ) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in qualifying examination may also appear in entrance examination for consideration of Provisional Admission.
- Candidate whose result of qualifying examination is not declared at the time of counseling they will not be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- For B.Tech Lateral Entry Counseling, first preference will be given to diploma holder and there after seats will be allotted to B.Sc holder candidates.
MBA ( 1st Year )
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Note : CAT / MAT qualified candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2017, however they have to fill up the registration form. Admission through counseling will be offered first to CAT / MAT qualified candidates, and if seats remain vacant candidates qualifying the entrance examination of the University UKSEE – 2017 (In order of merit) will be offered candidates, and if seats remain vacant candidates qualifying the entrance examination of the University UKSEE – 2017 (In order of merit) will be offered
M. Pharm. ( 1st Year )
Bachelor in Pharmacy. Obtained at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination. Note: GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2017, however they have to fill up the registration form. Admission through counseling will be offered first to GPAT qualified
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Note : GATE qualified candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2017, however they have to fill up the registration form
UKSEE 2017 Domicile Requirements
Those candidates who have passed / are appearing in the qualifying examination from / in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota. At the time of counselling, Domicile Certificate must be Produced issued by competent authority.
UKSEE 2017 Exam Pattern
UKSEE 2017 will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination.
Scoring : All objective type questions ( four options with single correct answer ) would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question papers. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be first determined by the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen ( Black / Blue ) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
Papers and Subjects in the UKSEE Entrance Examination 2017
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||50|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness ( BHMCT )||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective questions||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders ( Lateral Entry )||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates ( Lateral Entry )||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA ( Lateral entry ) for BCA / B.Sc. CS / IT Students||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA ( As per CAT Examination )||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm ( As per GPAT Examination )||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M tech - Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech )||100 objective type questions||100|
3. Papers to be Opted for Different Courses
|B.Pharm.||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|Lateral Entry :|
|B.Tech. 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
UKSEE 2017 Written Test Centres
The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2017 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre. Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates.
However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co – ordination Committee, UKSEE 2017 shall be final.
|S. No||Centre||Online / Offline|
|1||Dehradun||Online / offline|
|2||Roorkee||Online / offline|
|3||Haldwani||Online / offline|
|4||Dehradun||Online / Offline|
|5||Roorkee||Online / offline|
|6||Haldwani||Online / offline|
|7||Dawarahat||Online / offline|
|8||Srinagar||Online / offline|
UKSEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
In Government Funded Institutes, the reservations for Uttarakhand candidates will apply as per Uttarakhand Government rules and for all India seats, the reservations will be applicable as per the Central Government rules. For courses conducted by University Departments / Government Engineering Colleges / Institutes, the intake will be through UKSEE 2017 only and the seats will be reserved as per norms of Uttarakhand Government. For self financing institutes the reservation will be as per norms applicable at the time of counselling.
Candidate in General Category and those claiming reservation of any type must indicate their category by writing the code in the box provided in the application form. Subsequent request for change of category shall not be entertained. Categories must be supported by the relevant certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling, failing which the candidate shall be treated in general category.
Candidate should note that the OBC certificate must be issued after 31st March, 2017.