University of Hyderabad Entrance Application Form 2012
UOH Entrance Application Form 2012
Instructions to the candidates for filling the Application Form and the Basic Data Form
1. University of Hyderabad application for entrance examination for admission to various courses during ( 2012 – 13 ) required to be submitted in the prescribed form along with the Basic Data Form to be downloaded. A separate application is required for each course.
2. Candidates are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of 300/- in the case of General / OBC Candidates and 125/- in the case of SC / ST / PWD candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad”, payable at State Bank of India, Hyderabad Central University Campus Branch, Hyderabad ( Code 5916 ) or on Andhra Bank, Nampally Branch, Hyderabad ( Code 378 ).
3. Before filling the Application Form and the Basic Data Form, read the instruction carefully and follow them strictly.
Hyderabad University application Form and the Basic Data Form must be filled in English only ( using CAPITAL letters as far as possible ). Where the information is required to be filled in boxes, only one alphabet is to be written in each box. While providing the information in the “Basic Data Form” tick ( √ ) the relevant box with Blue or Black Ball point or sketch pen.
Issue of UOH Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examinations
1. The Hall Tickets will be made available on the University’s Website : www.uohyd.ac.in and http://schools9.com by 21st May, 2012 for downloading. The Hyderabad University will not send the Hall Tickets by post. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to download the same and appear for the examinations.
2. The candidates will not be permitted to write the entrance exam at any other centre except the centre mentioned in the hall ticket.
3. It may be noted that all those who apply may be issued Hall Tickets without verifying whether or not they satisfy the eligibility criterion for admission to a course. This will be finally verified at the time of admission, if granted. The candidates are therefore advised to go through the Prospectus – cum – Application Form ( 2012 – 2013 ) carefully and judge on their eligibility before submitting their application forms. Despite this caution, in case the candidates do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and still apply and appear for the entrance examination, they will do so at their own risk and cost.
Mere issue of Hall Ticket and allowing a candidate for entrance exam including interview / practical test will not entitle a candidate for any claim on admission if She / he is not fulfilling the required eligibility conditions for admission as prescribed in the Prospectus – cum – application form ( 2012 – 13 ) which will be thoroughly verified at the time of admission, if granted. At any stage if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements, his / her candidature will not be considered for admission and if the admission is granted, it shall be cancelled forthwith.
4. Use of cell / mobile phones in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
Note : The Question papers for admission to some of the courses as listed below are in objective or multiple choice questions, which will be evaluated using the OMR technology. The candidates will be required to mark the answers in the OMR Sheet with black or blue ball – point / sketch pen during the period of the test. Necessary instructions will be given in the respective question papers. Therefore the candidates applying for these courses should bring black or blue ball-point / sketch pen to the Examination.
- Master’s Degree ( 5 year Integrated ) Courses in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences.
- All M.Sc. Courses
- M.A. Hindi, Telugu, Applied Linguistics, Economics
- Adv. PG Dip. / M.Tech. Course in Mineral Exploration,
- PG Dip. Health Fitness & Life Style Management, Health Communication
- M.Phil. Hindi, Telugu, Applied Linguistics, Translation Studies, Economics, Cognitive Science
- Ph.D. Physics, Biochemistry, Plant Sciences, Animal Sciences, Biotechnology, Hindi, Applied Linguistics, Translation Studies, Economics, ACRHEM, Materials Engineering, Nano Science and Technology, Earth and Space Sciences, Cognitive Science
University of Hyderabad Related : Hyderabad University Application Form 2012, UOH Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2012, UOH PG Application Form 2012, University of Hyderabad Entrance Application Form 2012, UOH Entrance Exam Application Form Last Date 2012, UOH Application Form Submission 2012, UOH Entrance Application Form Availability 2012, UOH Entrance Apply Online 2012, UOH Entrance Application Procedure 2012, UOH Entrance Application Form Download 2012, Last Date for Hyderabad University Application 2012, Submission of UOH Entrance Exam Application 2012, Availability of Hyderabad University Application 2012, How to Apply for UOH Entrance Exam 2012, Hyderabad University Entrance Exam Apply Online 2012, University of Hyderabad Application Form Download 2012, UOH Admit Card 2012, University of Hyderabad Admit Card Availability 2012, Hyderabad University Admit Card Download 2012, UOH Entrance Exam Admit Card Issue Date 2012, University of Hyderabad Hall Ticket 2012, UOH Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Download 2012, Hyderabad University Entrance Hall Ticket Availability 2012, UOH Entrance Test Application Form 2012, University of Hyderabad Application Form Cost 2012, University of Hyderabad Entrance Test Admit Card 2012, Hyderabad University Registration Form 2012, Hyderabad University Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2012, Hyderabad University Exam Application Form Issue Date 2012,
University of Hyderabad Entrance Application Form 2012 | UOH 2012 Online Application Form | Hyderabad University Admit Card 2012 | University of Hyderabad Exam Hall Ticket 2012 | UOH Entrance Test Application Form Availability 2012
Posted In entrance exam : university of hyderabad : Leave a response for university of hyderabad entrance application form 2012 by sandhiya