|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Centres||Results|
UOH Application Form 2017
Instructions to the candidates for filling the Application Form and the Basic Data Form
1. Before filling the Online Application Form, candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and complete the form accordingly, particularly about their performance in the qualifying degree or earlier examinations. This is necessary since the performance of the candidates in the qualifying degree and earlier examinations shall be used in determining relative positions in the merit list for those candidates who secure the same marks in the written test.
2. The last date for receiving the completed applications for admissions for the July session is 5th May, 2017. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. For further details, please refer to the “Instructions to the Candidates for filling the application form”.
3. All disputes are subject to Hyderabad jurisdiction.
- General Category : 350
- OBC Category : 250
- SC / ST / PWD Category : 150
UOH Entrance Exam 2017 Hall Tickets
- UOH Hall Tickets will be made available for downloading on the University of Hyderabad website by 22nd May, 2017. The University will not send the hall tickets by post.
- The candidates are required to download the hall tickets and appear for the examination at the Centre opted for. Candidates will not be permitted to write the entrance exam at any other Centre except the Centre mentioned in the hall tickets downloaded.
- It may be noted that all those who apply may be issued Hall Tickets without verifying whether or not they satisfy the eligibility criterion for admission to a course. This will be examined at the time of final admission, if granted. The candidates are, therefore, advised to go through the Prospectus-cum-application 2017 – 2018 carefully and judge their eligibility before submitting their application forms. Despite this caution, in case the candidates do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and still apply for the entrance examination, they will do so at their own risk and cost. Mere issue of Hall Ticket and allowing a candidate for entrance examination, including interview/practical test, and allowing a candidate to complete the admission which is provisional will not entitle a candidate for any claim on the provisional admission if she/he does not fulfil the required eligibility conditions for admission as prescribed in the Prospectus-cum-application form 2017-18 which will be verified at the time of admission. At any stage during the pursuance of the course / programme if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill the minimum eligibility
- Use of cell / mobile phones in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
Candidates will be required to produce the Hall Ticket at the time of the entrance examination / interview / practical test and completion of admission, if granted.
UOH Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||15th May, 2017|
|2||Downloading of University of Hyderabad Hall Tickets from||22nd May, 2017|
|3||Date of University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam||1st June, 2017 to 5th June, 2017|