UPSEE - Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2016
U.P. Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow – 226 021,
Phone : 0522-2732193,
Fax : 0522-2732185,
Website : www.upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE First Year Admission 2016 :
The Entrance Examination for admission to first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other mentioned universities situated in territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2016 – 2017 shall be conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- 4 years B. Tech. / B.Tech. ( Ag. Engg. ) Course
- 4 years B.Pharm. Course
- 5 years B.Arch. Course
- 4 years BHMCT Course
- 4 years BFAD Course
- 4 years BFA Courses
- 3 years MCA Course
- 2 years MBA Course
- 5 years integrated MAM Course
Direct Admission ( Lateral Entry ) to Second Year OF B.Tech. / B. Pharm. / MCA :
- The eligible candidates seeking direct admission to second year of B.Tech. ( for engineering diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates ) or B. Pharm. ( Only for pharmacy diploma holders ) or MCA ( for BCA, B.Sc ( IT/ Computer Science ) degree holders ) in institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow are required to submit the application forms by the last date. Such candidates are also required to appear in the specified paper of entrance examination.
- Such seats are limited to a maximum of 20% in addition to the sanctioned intake in institutions / colleges for different courses at first year level. However for B.Tech., the students belonging to the B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the seats in this category with students of Diploma stream.
- Direct admission to Second year shall not be made in B.Arch. / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / MBA / MAM Courses.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016 :
(i) The subject combination required in the qualifying examination ( intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent ) for admission to first year of different courses shall be as follows :
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech.||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Tech.(Bio-Technology)||(i) Physics &(ii) Mathematics OR Biology||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Pharm.||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject|
|B. Arch.||Mathematics & Physics||Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Tech. ( Agriculture Engg. )||Agriculture discipline. *|
|BHMCT / BFAD/BFA||Any discipline.|
(ii) For admission to first year of B.Tech. / B. Pharm., candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject as given in Clause (i) and securing minimum 45% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST Category candidates ) in aggregate in required three subjects.
(iii) For admission to first year of BHMCT / BFAD / BFA, candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace ( 40% marks for SC / ST category candidates ) in aggregate.
(iv) For admission to first year of B. Arch., a candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing :
- (i) minimum 50% marks in aggregate and
- (ii) clearly passed without grace, each compulsory and optional subjects as given in clause.
A candidate possessing three years Diploma in Architecture ( 10+3 ) recognized by Central / State Govt., is also eligible for admission to first year of B. Arch. only, provided the candidate has passed the Diploma examination securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate without grace. Such candidates will have to appear in the entrance examination for first year of B. Arch. Paper 4.
(v) All candidates who are eligible for admission in B.Tech. Courses are also eligible for B.Tech. ( Agriculture Engineering ) and B.Tech. ( Bio technology ).
Eligibility To Appear In Upsee-2016 For Admission To First Year Of MBA/ MCA/MAM :
(i) For admission to first year of MBA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC / ST) marks in aggregate.
(ii) For admission to first year of MCA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
(iii) For admission to first year of MBA / MCA in other Universities of U.P., a candidate must have passed Bachelor degree course with the eligibility conditions given in following table subject to the confirmation received from the concerned University :
|Sl. No||Name of University / Institutions||Courses||Minimum pass marks at three years Graduation level||Remarks / Compulsory conditions|
|1||C.S.J.M. Kanpur University, Kanpur||MBAMBA – Finance & Control (M3)MBA – Business Economic (M2)MBA – Tourism Management (M4)||As per AICTE norms.|
|MCA||As per AICTE norms.||Maths at 10+2 level.|
|2||Dr. R. M. L. Avadh University, Faizabad||MBA||Graduate with 50% marks|
|MCA||Graduate||Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level.|
|3||M.G. Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi||MBA||Graduate|
|MCA||Graduate with 45% marks||Maths at 10+2 level.|
|4||V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur||MBA (M1)MBA Agri. Business (M17)MBA E-Commerce (M21)MBA Business Economics (M2)MBA Finance & Control (M3)MBA Human Research & Devpt (M22)||As per UPSEE norms.|
|MCA||As per UPSEE norms.||Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level|
|5||M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly||MBA ( General ) (M1)MBA ( Marketing ) (M20)||Graduation 50%|
|MCA||As per UPSEE norms||Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level.|
|6||D.D.U. Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur||MBA||Minimum 40% marks at Graduation level|
|7||Institute of Business Studies, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut||MBA||Graduate|
|Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ch. Charan Singh Campus, Meerut||MBA (M1) MBA-IB (M5)||Graduate|
|MCA||Graduate||Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level.|
|8||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra||MBA||As per UPSEE|
|MCA||As per UPSEE|
|9||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||MBAMBA (Internation Business) (M5)MBA (Finance Management) (M6)MBA (Tourism Management) (M4)||50%|
|MCA||50% in B.Sc. ( Maths / Stats ) /BCA / B.Sc.IT / B.Sc.(CS) / B.Sc. (IT).Maths at 10+2 level is compulsory|
|10||Uttar Pradesh Vikalang Uddhar Dr. Shakuntala Misra Vishwavidyalaya, Lucknow||MBA||Graduate|
|11||Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi – Farsi University, Lucknow.||MBA||Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at Graduation Level|
For Admission to first year of MAM Course ( Dual degree ), a candidate must have passed Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace ( 40% marks for SC / ST category candidates ) in aggregate.
To know more about UPCEE Eligibility 2016 Click Here
Eligibility to appear in UPSEE 2016 for admission to second year (lateral entry) of b. Tech. / b. Pharm. / MCA :
- Direct Admission ( Lateral Entry ) in second year of B.Arch./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA courses is not permissible.
- Lateral entry in “B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard”/ “B.Pharm. for Diploma holders” in third semester (second year)/”MCA for Graduates of BCA or B.Sc.-Information Technology/Computer Science in third semester (second year)”, is open only in the institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years Diploma in Agriculture Engg. from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks(40% for SC/ST)’ OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of U.P.’ and he/she has passed three years Diploma in Agriculture Engg. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., are eligible for admission to Second year of Agriculture Engg. Branch only.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject’ from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Candidates who have passed 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC/ST)’ OR ‘whose parents are domicile of U.P.’ and he / she has passed 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC / ST ) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., are eligible for admission to second year of B.Pharm. only.
- For Admission to 2 nd year of MCA course (Lateral Entry), in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. The candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Details 2016 :
UPSEE 2016 will be conducted for TWELVE papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test ( Part B of paper 4 ). The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination as mentioned in clause 4.3, subject to their eligibility as per clause 3. Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based Test only. Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be Computer Based Test only.
Scoring And Negative Marking :
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on a specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question number. Candidate is supposed to select only one choice for correct answer in each question.
- Every objective multiple type question would carry four marks for each correct answer. More than one answers indicated against the question will be deemed as incorrect answer and no marks is awarded for the incorrect answer.
- There will be no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- Answers in OMR based examination ( Paper 1, Paper 2, paper 3 and Paper 4 ) are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black / Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation in these papers, the details filled in by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be treated as final.
Question Papers And Subjects In The Entrance Examination :
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||50 objective type questions each of AG-I, AG-II and AG-III with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for ArchitecturePart A : Mathematics and Aesthetic SensitivityPart B : Drawing Aptitude||50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude.||500|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100 objective type question||400|
|Paper 12||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA(Lateral Entry)||100 objective type question||400|
Question Papers Required For Different Courses :
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. ( Agriculture Engineering )||Paper 1|
|B. Tech. ( Bio Technology )||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only||Paper 3|
|B. Pharm.||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Arch.||Paper 4|
|BHMCT / BFAD / BFA||Paper 5|
Question Papers For Lateral Entry Courses :
|B.Tech. 2nd Year ( For Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd Year ( For Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B.Tech. 2nd Year ( For B. Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MAM (Dual Degree)||Paper 11|
|Lateral Entry : 2nd Year MCA||Paper 12|
To know more about UPCEE Selection Details 2016 Click Here
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Important Dates 2016 :
|Opening of the link for Filling and Submission of On-Line Application Form form through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in||February 24, 2016, 11:00 AM|
|Last Date for Filling and submitting the Online Application Form||March 27, 2016, 05:00 PM|
|On-Line Partial Correction of filled and submitted On Line Application form through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in||From March 28, 2016, 11:00 AM To March 30, 2016, 05:00 PM|
|Opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card from the website http://www.upsee.nic.in||From April 08, 2016, 11:00 AM till date of examination|
|Declaration of UPSEE-2016 Result||On or before May 30, 2016|
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Schedule 2016 :
|Date of Exam||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing (Total Time Period)|
|17th April, 2016 (Sunday)||Paper 1/Paper 2/Paper 3||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Physics, Chemistry and Biology / AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (3 Hours)|
|Paper 4||Aptitute Test for Architecture||2.30 PM to 5:00 PM ( 2 Hours 30 Minutes )|
|23rd April, 2016 (Saturday)||Paper 5||Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|Paper 6/Paper 7/Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engg. / Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy / Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|24th April, 2016 (Sunday)||Paper 09 /Paper 11||Aptitude Test for MBA / Aptitude Test for MAM||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (2 Hours )|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (2 Hours )|
|Paper 12||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||4:00 PM -6:00 PM (2 Hours )|
To know more about UPCEE Important Dates 2016 Click Here
The results of UPSEE 2016 alongwith answer keys will be declared on or before 30th May, 2016.
Based on performance of the candidates in UPSEE 2016, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of the result.
In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows :
- Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
B. Tech. : By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age.*
B. Pharm. : By marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics sections of Paper 2 respectively and then by age.*
B. Arch. : By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Aesthetics sensitivity section of Paper 4 respectively and then by age.*
B.Tech.(Ag.Engg.) : By marks obtained in AG-I, AG II, AG III section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age.*
B.Tech. (Bio Tech.) : Same as applicable in B.Tech./ B.Pharm
BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM/MBA/MCA/Lateral entry : *By age only.
The cut off percentage of marks in UPSEE 2016 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% ( 20% for SC / ST ) as per UP State Govt order.
Successful candidates shall be called for counselling according to their merit in UPSEE-2016 by giving intimation through Newspapers and website. However, the allotment of seat shall depend on the availability of the seats on the day of counseling. The successful candidates are advised to keep a close watch on websites http://www.aktu.ac.in or http://www.upsee.nic.in and Newspapers for counselling dates. The counselling schedule can be downloaded from the website.
To know more about UPCEE Entrance Exam Result 2016 Click Here
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Application Form 2016 :
Application Form for UPSEE 2016 can be submitted Online only through website http://www.upsee.nic.in from 24th February 2016, 11:00 AM. The Last Date of filling and submitting the Online Application Form is 27th March 2016, 05:00 PM.
The Online application to UPSEE – 2016 can be filled and submitted as per clause 18, clause 19, clause 20 and clause 21 of the Information Brochure as given below.
Availability of Information Brochure :
The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites http://www.upsee.nic.in only. The same can be downloaded and/or printed for reference by the candidates. The application form can be filled in On-Line through Internet from any place of convenience.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Procedure 2016 :
The online application can be made from 11:00 AM, 24th Feb 2016 till 05:00 PM of 27th March 2016 through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in. The Online Application Form is self explanatory. For assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up Online application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free Number 1800 180 0161 or send an email at email@example.com with subject line “Seeking Help”.
The Online application form submission consists of following three simple steps :
- Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”.
Once ready with this, he/she may proceed to following steps. Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in and choose the appropriate link as follows for filling up the application form.
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG ( UPSEE-2016 )” for filling the application form for admission to Under Graduate programmes : B.Tech. / B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / Direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech. / B. Pharm and
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2016)” for filling the application form for admission to PG programmes : MBA/MCA/MAM(Dual Degree) and Direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
You may now start filling the application by clicking the link “Apply” at the bottom of the page. A new screen containing the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form appears. Read this page carefully and thereafter follow the link “Click here to proceed” at the bottom of the page which takes you to the Online Application Form. Now start filling the Application Form 2016.
UPSEE Important Instructions 2016 :
For Admission to First Year of B. Tech / B.Tech (Biotechnology)/B.Tech(Agriculture Engg.)/B.Arch. / B. Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM and 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech/B.Pharm./MCA :
1. Application to the UPSEE-2016 can be made through submission of On-Line Application Form only. Interested Candidates are required to fill the Application Form Online through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in .
2. Online application form through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in can be submitted from 24th February, 2016, 11:00 AM upto 27th March, 2016, 05:00 PM.
3. Candidates are advised to read this Information Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
4. This Entrance Examination is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., he/she has to produce domicile certificate of his / her parents ( Father OR Mother only ) at the time of verification of the document.
5. This Entrance Examination is also open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located outside U.P. and whose parents (both Father and Mother) are not domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. For submission of the On-Line application form refer section 18, 19, 20 and 21 of this Information Brochure.
6. Please note that candidates do not need to send “Confirmation Page” printed after completion and submission of On-Line application form to the University. However, the printout of the Confirmation page should be kept for record. Candidates are also advised to note down the Application Form Number for any future correspondences. Candidates do not need to send hard copy / photo copy of any document, whatsoever, to the University at this stage.
7. State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology / Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through combined merit of U.P. Domicile and Non U.P. Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology / Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall also be opened to the candidates whose parent belongs to the State other than Uttar Pradesh and has passed qualifying examination from an Institution located outside U.P. These seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE-2016 Merit.
8. There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE-2016. Accepting admission in any institution implies acceptance by the candidate and his/her parents or guardians with all the provisions given in this Information Brochure. Any change in the rules, regulations, fee and special conditions etc. of that institution shall mutandis apply to the admitted candidate.
9. Candidates filling the On-Line Application Form are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature. Application forms having blurred photographs are liable to be rejected.
10. Candidates claiming advantage of reserved categories, subcategories, rural weightage etc. are required to indicate the same in the Application Form and are not required to send any certificate to the University at this stage. These certificates, in original, will have to be produced at the time of Document Verification along with one self attested copy of each one of them.
11. The proforma of the certificates are given at the end of this Information Brochure at Appendix-D, which are subject to change even upto the date of admission, as per the orders of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Note that the certificate no. 2 for OBC candidates will be entertained only if it is issued on or after 01.04.2016 (mandatory due to condition of creamy layer for OBC).
12. Candidates who are due to appear for the qualifying examination or have appeared, but results are awaited, are also eligible to appear in the UPSEE-2016. However, the candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared till the date of the document verification, due to any reason whatsoever, shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.
13. The result of UPSEE-2016 declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow shall be final. However, the candidate can get his/her answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny may be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226021 in writing.
14. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, his/her admission shall be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under the law. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Lucknow courts only.
15. The candidate must himself/ herself ensure about his/her eligibility to appear in the Entrance Examination. If a candidate, who is not eligible to appear in the examination, does so; he/ she will not have any claim whatsoever, for admission to any course through UPSEE-2016.
16. The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2016 is Rs. 1000/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and Rs. 500/- for Female candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates. The number of Colleges / Institutions, courses and seats may increase or decrease upto the counselling dates.
17. If any of the qualifying examination Board/University awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of mark on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/ University specifying equivalent marks and submit it at the time of document verification. In case, such a certificate is not provided by the candidate, the decision of the Central Admission Board (CAB) regarding his / her eligibility shall be final.
18. The allotment of seat through counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the UPSEE-2016 merit of the candidate, subject to the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seat in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution / Branch is admissible.
19. The fee paid at the time of counselling by the candidate after the allotment of seat will be forfeited and will not be refunded under any circumstances, if the candidate does not report for the admission to the allotted institutions.
The Application Form can be filled Online only through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
- The Confirmation page printed after submission of On-Line Application Form need to be preserved by the candidates. Print out / hard copy / photocopy of Confirmation page or any other document need not be sent to the University.
- The Admit Card shall be available to the candidates only through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
To know more about UPCEE Entrance Exam Application Form and Instructions 2016 Click Here
- UPSEE 2016 Engineering / MBA / MCA Question Bank CD
entrance exam - uptu -