|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Admission to Lateral Entry||Domicile Requirements||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Centres||Important Date||Syllabus||Results||Counselling||Question Papers|
UPSEE Online Application Form 2017
Application Form for UPSEE 2017 can be submitted OnLine only through website http://www.upsee.nic.in from 18th January, 2017, 11:00 AM. The Last Date of filling and submitting the On-Line Application Form is 28th February, 2017, 05:00 PM.
The On-Line application to UPSEE 2017 can be filled and submitted as per clause 18, clause 19, clause 20 and clause 21 of the Information Brochure as given below.
Availability of Information Brochure :
The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites http://www.upsee.nic.in only. The same can be downloaded and / or printed for reference by the candidates. The application form can be filled in On-Line through Internet from any place of convenience.
UPSEE Online Application Procedure 2017
The online application can be made from 11:00 AM, 18th January, 2017 till 05:00 PM of 28th February, 2017 through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in. The Online Application Form is self explanatory. For assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up ON-LINE application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free Number 1800-180-0161 or send an email at email@example.com with subject line “Seeking Help”.
The Online application form submission consists of following three simple steps :
- Registration ( Filling up of Personal and other Details )
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
Once ready with this, he / she may proceed to following steps. Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in ( Please use the browser Internet Explorer 7 or above ) and choose the appropriate link as follows for filling up the application form.
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG ( UPSEE-2017 )” for filling the application form For admission to Under Graduate programmes : B.Tech./ B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / Direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech. / B.Pharm and
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG ( UPSEE-2017 )” for filling the application form for admission to PG programmes : MBA / MCA / ( Dual Degree ) and Direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
You may now start filling the application by clicking the link “Apply” at the bottom of the page. A new screen containing the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form appears. Read this page carefully and thereafter follow the link “Click here to proceed” at the bottom of the page which takes you to the ON-Line Application Form. Now start filling the Application Form.
UPSEE Important Instructions 2017
For Admission to First Year of B. Tech. / B.Tech. ( Biotechnology ) / B.Tech. Agriculture Engg. ) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm. / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / MBA / MCA and 2nd Year ( Lateral Entry ) of B. Tech / B.Pharm. / MCA
- Application to the UPSEE 2017 can be made On-Line only. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
- On-Line application form through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in can be submitted from 18th January, 2017 ( 11:00 AM ) to 28th February, 2017 ( 05:00PM )
- Candidates are advised to read this Information Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- This Entrance Examination is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., he / she has to produce domicile certificate of his/her parents ( Father OR Mother only ) at the time of verification of the document.
- This Entrance Examination is also open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located outside U.P. and whose parents ( both Father and Mother ) are not domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure.
- For submission of the On-Line application form refer section 18, 19, 20 and 21 of this Information Brochure.
- Please note that candidates do not need to send “Confirmation Page” printed after completion and submission of On-Line application form to the University. However, the Candidate should keep the printout of the Confirmation page for record. Candidates are also advised to note down the Application Form Number for any future correspondences. 8. Candidates do not need to send hard copy / photo copy of any document, whatsoever, to the University at this stage.
- State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology / Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through merit of Non U.P. Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology / Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall be opened to the candidates whose parent belongs to the State other than Uttar Pradesh and has passed qualifying examination from an Institution located outside U.P. These seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE 2017 Merit.
- There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE 2017.
- Accepting admission in any institution implies acceptance by the candidate and his / her parents or guardians with all the provisions given in this Information Brochure. Any change in the rules, regulations, fee and special conditions etc. of that institution shall mutatis mutandis apply to the admitted candidate.
- Candidates filling the On-Line Application Form are required to upload scanned images of his / her latest color photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature. Application forms having blurred Photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates claiming advantage of reserved categories, subcategories, rural weightage etc. must be required to indicate in the Application Form and are not required to send any certificate to the University at this stage. These certificates, in original, will have to be produced at the time of Document Verification alongwith one self attested copy of each one of them. The proforma of the certificates are given at the end of this Information Brochure at Appendix-D, which are subject to change even upto the date of admission, as per the orders of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Note that the certificate no. 2 for OBC candidates will be entertained only if it is issued on or after 1st April, 2017 ( mandatory due to condition of creamy layer for OBC ).
- Candidates who are due to appear for the qualifying examination or have appeared, but results are awaited, are also eligible to appear in the UPSEE 2017. However, the candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared till the date of the document verification, due to any reason whatsoever, shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.
- The result of UPSEE 2017 declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow shall be final. However, the candidate can get his / her answer sheets scrutinized on payment of
- 5000 /- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny may be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow ( U.P. ) 226021 in writing.The above 10% rule is subject to change as per the U.P. Govt. orders till the date of Counseling. 2
- If any document / declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, his / her admission shall be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under the law. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Lucknow courts only.
- The candidate must himself / herself ensure about his / her eligibility to appear in the Entrance Examination. If a candidate, who is not eligible to appear in the examination, does so; he / she will not have any claim whatsoever, for admission to any course through UPSEE 2017.
- The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE 2017 is 1200 /- for Male /Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and 600 /- for Female candidates / Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC / ST candidates.
- The number of Colleges / Institutions, courses and seats may increase or decrease upto the counselling dates.
- If any of the qualifying examination Board/University awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of mark on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/ University specifying equivalent marks and submit it at the time of document verification. In case, such a certificate is not provided by the candidate, the decision of the Central Admission Board ( CAB ) regarding his / her eligibility shall be final.
- The allotment of seat through counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the UPSEE 2017 merit of the candidate, subject to the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seat in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution / Branch is admissible.
- The fee paid at the time of counselling by the candidate after the allotment of seat will be forfeited and will not be refunded under any circumstances, if the candidate does not report for the admission to the allotted institutions.
- No tution fee shall be charged from eligilble SC / ST candidates by the institutions affilliated to AKTU, Lucknow at the time of granting admission as per U.P. Govt. order no. 37 Bha.Saa. / 26th March, 2004 ,4 ( 77 ) / 02 dated : 18th June, 2004. A relaxation in the tution fee amount equal to tution fee of Government Institutions has been granted to OBC / General Category economically weaker students by the Govt. vide order no. 4136 / solah-1-2008-135 / 2008 dated: 8th Octomber, 2008 and 2991 / solah-1-2008-14 ( 34 ) / 2008 dated: 16th September, 2008. The candidate will have to produce the required prescribed certificate / documents in the institution as enforced vide G.O. no. 6048/solah-1-2008-1(17)/2008 dated 06th January, 2008. Govt. orders released time to time shall be applicable. The institutions will charge tution fee after granting this relaxation to the eligible candidates as per the current fee structure determined by the fee determination committee available at website www.afrcup.in.
- This Information Brochure is both in English and Hindi languages. In case of any discrepancy, the English version shall be final for all purposes.
- All information in connection with UPSEE 2017 shall be made through University Website http://www.upsee.nic.in or https://aktu.ac.in. The candidates are advised to refer to this website regularly/frequently failing which AKTU will not be responsible for any loss due to the lack of communication.
In case of any deficiency in application form, it is likely to be rejected and sole responsibility of its consequences will lie on the candidate and representation in this regard shall not be entertained.
- AKTU – Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- AIU – Association of Indian Universities
- UPSEE 2017 – Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination – 2017
- B. Tech. – Bachelor of Technology
- B. Pharm. – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B. Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture
- BHMCT – Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- BFAD – Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design
- BFA – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
- UPSEE 2017 is being conducted for admission to all the Technical Institutions / Colleges affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow. Admissions in some of the courses in the other Universities of U.P. are also done through UPSEE 2017.