UPSEE Application Form 2016
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Application Form 2016 :
Application Form for UPSEE-2016 can be submitted On-Line only through website http://www.upsee.nic.in from 24th February 2016, 11:00 AM. The Last Date of filling and submitting the UPSEE Online Application Form is 27th March 2016, 05:00 PM.
The Online application to UPSEE – 2016 can be filled and submitted as per clause 18, clause 19, clause 20 and clause 21 of the Information Brochure as given below.
Availability of Information Brochure :
The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites http://www.upsee.nic.in only. The same can be downloaded and/or printed for reference by the candidates. The application form can be filled in On-Line through Internet from any place of convenience.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Procedure 2016 :
The online application can be made from 11:00 AM, 24th Feb 2016 till 05:00 PM of 27th March 2016 through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in. The Online Application Form is self explanatory. For assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up Online application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free Number 1800 180 0161 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Seeking Help”.
The Online application form submission consists of following three simple steps :
- Registration ( Filling up of Personal and other Details )
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”.
Once ready with this, he / she may proceed to following steps. Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in and choose the appropriate link as follows for filling up the application form.
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG ( UPSEE-2016 )” for filling the application form for admission to Under Graduate programmes : B.Tech. / B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / Direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech. / B. Pharm and
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG ( UPSEE-2016 )” for filling the application form for admission to PG programmes : MBA/MCA/MAM ( Dual Degree ) and Direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
You may now start filling the application by clicking the link “Apply” at the bottom of the page. A new screen containing the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form appears. Read this page carefully and thereafter follow the link “Click here to proceed” at the bottom of the page which takes you to the Online Application Form. Now start filling the Application Form.
UPSEE Important Instructions 2016 :
For Admission to First Year of B. Tech / B.Tech (Biotechnology)/B.Tech(Agriculture Engg.)/B.Arch. / B. Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM and 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech/B.Pharm./MCA :
1. Application to the UPSEE-2016 can be made through submission of On-Line Application Form only. Interested Candidates are required to fill the Application Form Online through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in .
2. Online application form through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in can be submitted from 24th February, 2016, 11:00 AM upto 27th March, 2016, 05:00 PM.
3. Candidates are advised to read this Information Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
4. This Entrance Examination is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., he/she has to produce domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of verification of the document.
5. This Entrance Examination is also open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located outside U.P. and whose parents (both Father and Mother) are not domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. For submission of the On-Line application form refer section 18, 19, 20 and 21 of this Information Brochure.
6. Please note that candidates do not need to send “Confirmation Page” printed after completion and submission of On-Line application form to the University. However, the printout of the Confirmation page should be kept for record. Candidates are also advised to note down the Application Form Number for any future correspondences. Candidates do not need to send hard copy / photo copy of any document, whatsoever, to the University at this stage.
7. State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology / Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through combined merit of U.P. Domicile and Non U.P. Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology / Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall also be opened to the candidates whose parent belongs to the State other than Uttar Pradesh and has passed qualifying examination from an Institution located outside U.P. These seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE-2016 Merit.
8. There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE-2016. Accepting admission in any institution implies acceptance by the candidate and his/her parents or guardians with all the provisions given in this Information Brochure. Any change in the rules, regulations, fee and special conditions etc. of that institution shall mutandis apply to the admitted candidate.
9. Candidates filling the On-Line Application Form are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature. Application forms having blurred photographs are liable to be rejected.
10. Candidates claiming advantage of reserved categories, subcategories, rural weightage etc. are required to indicate the same in the Application Form and are not required to send any certificate to the University at this stage. These certificates, in original, will have to be produced at the time of Document Verification along with one self attested copy of each one of them.
11. The proforma of the certificates are given at the end of this Information Brochure at Appendix-D, which are subject to change even upto the date of admission, as per the orders of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Note that the certificate no. 2 for OBC candidates will be entertained only if it is issued on or after 01.04.2016 (mandatory due to condition of creamy layer for OBC).
12. Candidates who are due to appear for the qualifying examination or have appeared, but results are awaited, are also eligible to appear in the UPSEE-2016. However, the candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared till the date of the document verification, due to any reason whatsoever, shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.
13. The result of UPSEE-2016 declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow shall be final. However, the candidate can get his/her answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny may be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226021 in writing.
14. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, his/her admission shall be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under the law. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Lucknow courts only.
15. The candidate must himself/ herself ensure about his/her eligibility to appear in the Entrance Examination. If a candidate, who is not eligible to appear in the examination, does so; he/ she will not have any claim whatsoever, for admission to any course through UPSEE-2016.
16. The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2016 is Rs. 1000/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and Rs. 500/- for Female candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates. The number of Colleges / Institutions, courses and seats may increase or decrease upto the counselling dates.
17. If any of the qualifying examination Board/University awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of mark on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/ University specifying equivalent marks and submit it at the time of document verification. In case, such a certificate is not provided by the candidate, the decision of the Central Admission Board (CAB) regarding his / her eligibility shall be final.
18. The allotment of seat through counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the UPSEE-2016 merit of the candidate, subject to the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seat in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution / Branch is admissible.
19. The fee paid at the time of counselling by the candidate after the allotment of seat will be forfeited and will not be refunded under any circumstances, if the candidate does not report for the admission to the allotted institutions.
The Application Form can be filled Online only through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
- The Confirmation page printed after submission of On-Line Application Form 2016 need to be preserved by the candidates. Print out / hard copy / photocopy of Confirmation page or any other document need not be sent to the University.
- The Admit Card shall be available to the candidates only through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
UPTU 2017 Navigation : UPSEE Counselling 2015, UPSEE Mathematics Syllabus 2015, UPSEE Syllabus 2015, UPSEE Results 2015, UPSEE Architecture Aptitude Test 2015, UPTU Syllabus for Agricultural Physics, Chemistry 2015, UPSEE Biology Syllabus 2015, UPSEE PG MBA / MCA Aptitude Test Syllabus 2015, UPSEE Chemistry Syllabus 2015, UPSEE Physics Syllabus 2015, UPSEE Important Dates 2015, UPSEE Exam Centers 2015, UPSEE Examination Details 2015, UPSEE Application Form 2015, UPSEE Domicile Requirements 2015, UPSEE Lateral Entry Eligibility 2015, UPSEE Eligibility 2015, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Lucknow 2016, UPSEE Preparation Question Bank CD
UPTU Related : UPTU SEE 2015, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Form, UPTU SEE 2015 Online Application Form, UPSEE Application Form 2016, How to Apply for UPSEE 2015, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Form Last Date, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Foem Availability, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Form Download, UPSEE 2015 Application Form Issue, UPTU SEE 2015 Admit Card, UPTU SEE 2015 Admit Card Download, UPSEE 2015 Application Form Submission, UPTU 2015 MBA Application Form, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Form Status, UPSEE 2015 Admit Card Date, UPSEE 2015 Registration Form, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Form Procedure, UPSEE 2015 Admission Form, UPSEE 2015 Entrance Exam Application, UPSEE 2015 Online Registration, UPTU SEE 2015 Application Form Cost, Uttar Pradesh Technical University Application Form 2015, UPSEE 2015 Application Form Details, UPTU SEE 2015 Question Paper,
UPTU SEE Application Form 2015 – UPTU SEE Online Application Form 2015 – UPSEE Exam Application Form 2015 – UPSEE Application Form Submission 2015.
Posted In entrance exam : uptu : Leave a response for upsee application form 2016 by amala