Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Lucknow 2017
|Home||Eligibility||Admission to Lateral Entry||Domicile Requirement||Application Form||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Centres||Important Date||Syllabus||Results||Counselling||Question Papers|
UPSEE Entrance Exam 2017
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam ( UPSEE ) invites admission Application for B. Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT , BFAD, BFA, MCA, MBA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
UPSEE First Year Admission 2017
The Entrance Examination for admission to first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other mentioned universities situated in territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2017 – 2018 shall be conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul
Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- 4 years B. Tech. / B.Tech. ( Ag. Engg. ) Course
- 4 years B.Pharm. Course
- 5 years B.Arch. Course
- 4 years BHMCT Course
- 4 years BFAD Course
- 4 years BFA Courses
- 3 years MCA Course
- 2 years MBA Course
Seats under different scheme in first year :
- Number of admissions in all courses offered at Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, will be only through UPSEE 2017 after deducting the seats filled under clause 2.4.
- State Govt. has permitted 15%3 of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled by the Managemenet quota / NRI candidates; and the same shall be filled up in accordance with the procedure prescribed in the Govt. orders. The remaining seats in various courses offered at all the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow will be filled through UPSEE 2017 counselling.
- State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology / Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through merit of Non U.P. Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology / Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall be opened to the candidates whose parent belongs to the State other than Uttar Pradesh and has passed qualifying examination from an Institution located outside U.P. These seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE 2017 Merit.
- Thus, for Government / Government Aided / Govt.Self Financed Institutes, 100% seats in all courses in first year will be filled by UPSEE 2017 qualified candidates.
- For private colleges 85% seats in all the courses will be filled by UPSEE 2017 qualified candidates.
Admission to non-resident indian ( NRI ) candidates in first year :
NRI candidates, who possess prescribed qualifications ( clause 3.4 ), may get direct admission on 5% seats of total intake in Govt. / Govt. aided and Private Institutions having approval from AICTE for NRI seats on merit, subject to the latest instructions of Govt. of U.P. The detailed information will be published in the month of May 2017 in various newspapers and university website. The candidates, seeking for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE 2017. However applicants opting B.Arch. course under this category has to appear in an Aptitude Test on the day of counseling to be notified later.
Admission to kashmiri migrants in first year :
Direct admission to Kashmiri Migrants in first year in each institute is to be made as per the latest instructions of AICTE and orders from U.P. Govt. Such admissions will be over and above the sanctioned intake and normally limited upto one admission per Institute affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. The detailed information will be published in the month of May 2017 in various newspapers and University website https://aktu.ac.in. The candidates, opting for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE 2017.
The B.Arch course does not exist for such candidates.
Admission to foreign nationals ( fn ) / persons of indian origin ( pio ) / children of indian workers in gulf countries ( CIWGC )
Under the approval of AICTE, identified institutions shall admit FN / PIO / CIWGC up to the extent sanctioned by AICTE as per the eligibility criteria (clause 3.5) and guidelines of the University. These supernumerary seats shall be exclusively meant for the FN / PIO / CIWGC students in undergraduate courses with the condition that under no circumstances a seat remained unfilledshall be allocated to candidates other than a FN / PIO / CIWGC. The candidates, opting for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE 2017.
The B.Arch course does not exist for such candidates.
Admission to fee waiver seats for economically weaker meritorious students :
As per AICTE notification fee waiver seats for economically weaker meritorious candidates are also available in B.Tech/ B.Pharm / B.HMCT / B.FAD / BFA courses in all institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. No tuition fee will be charged from the candidates admitted against such seats. The fee waiver seats will be limited to maximum of 5% of the approved intake in the course, and will be over and above of the sanctioned intake. The economically weaker students must submit certificate no. 12 ( Income Certificate ) at the time of verification of documents. No Tution Fee Waiver seats are available for B.Arch. Courses.
UPTU 2018 Navigation : UPTU SEE Counselling 2017, UPSEE Mathematics Syllabus 2017, UPSEE Syllabus 2017, UPSEE Results 2017, UPSEE UG Architecture Aptitude Test 2017, UPSEE UG Agricultural Physics, Chemistry Syllabus 2017, UPSEE UG Biology Syllabus 2017, UPSEE PG MBA / MCA Aptitude Test Syllabus 2017, UPSEE UG Chemistry Syllabus 2017, UPSEE UG Physics Syllabus 2017, UPSEE Important Dates 2017, UPSEE Exam Centers 2017, UPSEE Exam Pattern 2017, UPSEE Application Form 2017, UPSEE Domicile Requirements 2017, UPSEE Eligibility for Admission to Lateral Entry 2017, UPSEE Eligibility 2017, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Lucknow 2017, UPSEE Preparation Question Bank CD
UPTU Related : UPTU SEE 2017, UPSEE 2017 Entrance Exam, UPSEE 2017 Exam Date, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Lucknow 2017, UPSEE 2017 BTech Exam Date, UPTU SEE 2017 Notification, UPSEE 2017 Eligibility, UPSEE 2017 Medical Exam Date, UPSEE 2017 Examination Date, UPSEE 2017 Entrance Test Date, UPTU SEE 2017 MBA Exam, UPSEE 2017 Exam Schedule, UPTU SEE 2017 Entrance Test, UPTU SEE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam, Date of UPSEE Exam 2017, UPSEE 2017 Seat Availability, UPSEE 2017 MBA MCA Exam Date, UPTU SEE 2017 Exam Details, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Dates 2017, UPTU SEE 2017 Exam Scheme, UPTU 2017 Entrance Exam Date, UPTU Entrance Examination 2017, UPSEE 2017 Information Brochure, UPSEE 2017 Seat Status, Uttar Pradesh Technical University Entrance Exam 2017, UPSEE 2017 Question Paper,
Home Eligibility Admission to Lateral Entry Domicile Requirement Application Form Exam Pattern Exam Centres Important Date Syllabus Results Counselling Question Papers UPSEE Entrance Exam 2017 Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam ( UPSEE ) invites admission Application for B. Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT , … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : uptu : Leave a response for uttar pradesh state entrance exam lucknow 2017 by nirmala