UPSEE 2018, UPSEE Exam, UPTU SEE 2018, Uttar Pradesh Technical University Admission, Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Exam 2018, Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test 2018, UPSEE Exam Date, UPSEE Exam Date 2018, UPSEE 2018 Notification, UPSEE Entrance Exam 2018, UPTU 2018 BTech Entrance Exam, UPTU 2018 Entrance Exam Date, Exam Date for UPSEE 2018, UPSEE Seats, UPSEE Admission Seats
|Home Page||Eligibility|| Admission to |
|Domicile Requirement||Exam Pattern||Application Form|
|Exam Centres||Syllabus||Results||Counselling||Important Dates||Question Papers|
UPSEE Entrance Exam 2018
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam ( UPSEE ) invites admission Application for B. Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT , BFAD, BFA, MCA, MBA programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
UPSEE First Year Admission 2018
The Entrance Examination for admission to first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other mentioned universities situated in territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2018 – 2019 shall be conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- 4 years B.Tech. / B.Tech. ( Ag. Engg. ) Course
- 4 years B.Tech ( Biotechnology ) Course
- 4 years B.Pharm. Course
- 5 years B.Arch. Course
- 4 years B.Des. Course
- 4 years BHMCT Course
- 4 years BFAD Course
- 4 years BFA Courses
- 2 years MBA Course
- 3 years MCA Course
- 5 years MCA ( Integrated ) Course
- 5 years MBA ( Integrated ) Course
Seats under different Scheme in First Year
- Number of admissions in all courses offered at Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, will be only through UPSEE-2018 after deducting the seats filled under clause.
- UP State Govt. has permitted 15% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled by the Management quota / NRI candidates; and the same shall be filled up in accordance with the procedure prescribed in the Govt. orders. The remaining seats in various courses offered at all the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow will be filled through UPSEE 2018 counselling.
- UP State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available for admission in first year in Technology / Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through merit of Non U.P. Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility
conditions given in this Information Brochure. Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats for admission in first year in Technology / Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall be opened to the candidates whose parent belongs to the State other than Uttar
Pradesh and has passed qualifying examination from an Institution located outside U.P. Theseseats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE 2018 Merit.
- Thus, for Government / Government Aided / Govt. Self Financed Institutes, 100% seats in all courses in first year will be filled by UPSEE 2018 qualifiedcandidates.
- For private colleges 85% seats in all the courses will be filled by UPSEE 2018 qualified candidates.
Admission to Non-resident Indian ( NRI ) candidates in First Year
NRI candidates, who possess prescribed qualifications, may get direct admission on 5% seats of total intake in Govt. / Govt. aided and Private Institutions having approval from AICTE for NRI seats on merit, subject to the latest instructions of Govt. of U.P. The detailed information will be published in the month of May 2018 in various newspapers and university website. The candidates, seeking for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE 2018. However applicants opting B.Arch. course under this category has to appear in an Aptitude Test on the day of counselling to be notified later.
Admission to Kashmiri Migrants in First Year
Direct admission to Kashmiri Migrants in first year in each institute is to be made as per the latest instructions of AICTE and orders from U.P. Govt. Such admissions will be over and above the sanctioned intake and normally limited upto one admission per Institute affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. The detailed information will be published in the month of May 2018 in various newspapers and University website https://aktu.ac.in. The candidates, opting for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE 2018.
The B. Arch. course does not exist for such candidates.
Admission to Foreign Nationals ( FN ) / Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries ( CIWGC )
Under the approval of AICTE, identified institutions shall admit FN / PIO / CIWGC up to the extent sanctioned by AICTE as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines of the University. These supernumerary seats shall be exclusively meant for the FN / PIO / CIWGC students in
undergraduate courses with the condition that under no circumstances a seat remained unfilled shall be allocated to candidates other than a FN/PIO/CIWGC. The candidates, opting for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE 2018.
The B.Arch. course does not exist for such candidates.
Admission to Fee Waiver Seats for Economically Weaker Meritorious Students
As per AICTE notification fee waiver seats for economically weaker meritorious candidates are also available in B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / B.HMCT / B.FAD / BFA courses in all institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. No tuition fee will be charged from the candidates admitted against such seats. The fee waiver seats will be limited to maximum of 5% of the approved intake in the course, and will be over and above of the sanctioned intake. The economically weaker students must submit certificate no. 12 ( Income Certificate ) at the time of verification of documents.
No Tuition Fee Waiver seats are available for B.Arch. Courses.