UPTU SEE Counselling 2014
|Important : UPSEE 2014 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed Notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling
1. UPSEE admission under NRI quota in B.Tech. / B.Pharma / BHMCT / B.Arch. / BFAD Courses Applications are invited for admissions to the Government aided / Self – financed / Private Institutions affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and Mahamaya Technical University NOIDA under NRI quota in all courses, except MBA / MCA, as per AICTE norms from the son / daughter and real brother / sister of NRIs. Applications from the children of real brother / sister and son / daughter of NRIs may also be considered for admission in Government aided / Self – financed / Private institutions, if the seats remain vacant after the admission of the son / daughter or the real sister / brother of NRI. Candidates seeking admission under this quota must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination ( For details of eligibility, please see clause 3.1 of information brochure available on website ). The candidate seeking admission for B.Arch. will be subjected to an aptitude test especially designed to assess the candidates’ aptitude at the time of counselling.
2. Admission for Sons / Daughters of Kashmiri Migrants to First Year of B.Tech. / B.Pharma / BHMCT / B.Arch. / BFAD courses One seat is available in each Technical/ Professional institution in each program ( B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / B.HMCT / B.Arch. / BFAD ) affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and Mahamaya Technical University NOIDA for sons and daughters of Kashmiri Migrants who have secured at least 50% marks in Qualifying Subjects at 10+2 level or equivalent examination as mentioned in table of clause 3.1(i) of Information Brochure, available on website www.upsee.nic.in.
How to apply for UPTU SEE 2014 : Eligible candidates may submit their applications on prescribed format for admission against NRI / Kashmiri Migrant quota to the following address :
Gautam Buddh Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow ( UP ) – 226021
Along with Demand Draft of 1000/- payable to Finance Officer, “Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow. The format of application form, information brochure and other details may be downloaded from website www.upsee.nic.in. Last date of receipt of application form in the office of University 2nd week of June, 2014
UPSEE 2014 Counselling : Admission will be made through a process of counselling ( based on the relative merit of the applicants ). At the time of counselling, the candidates have to deposit original documents and a set of photocopies of
- Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination
- 10th ( High School ) Certificate
- Proof of claimed category ( Kashmiri Migrants / NRI and relationship certificates ) as per clause 3.4 of Information brochure
- Three recent passport size coloured photographs. An initial fee of 5000/- in the form of Crossed Bank Draft and counselling fee of 1000/- in the form of A/C payee bank draft in favour of Finance Officer, G.B. Technical University, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow, is to be deposited at the time of counselling. The counselling letter and list of short listed candidates in both the above categories for counselling will be available at our website www.upsee.nic.in on 2nd week of June, 2014.
UPSEE 2014 Counselling of NRI & Kashmiri Migrants will be held as per following schedule :
|Category||Place of Counselling||Date & Time of Registration
|NRI||Gautam Buddh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow.||3rd week of June, 2014|
|Kashmiri Migrants||Gautam Buddh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow||3rd week of June, 2014|
UPSEE Counselling letter for both the categories will not be sent to candidates separately, they are advised to see the notice showing candidates short listed for counselling on the website for respective category before reaching the counselling centre on scheduled date and time for counselling.
Important Note :
- NRI Candidates must submit the required NRI certificate, in original, obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission / Chancellery / High Commission under their seal and relationship document at the time of counselling as per clause 3.4 (v), (vi), failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and not permitted to participate in the Counselling.
- Candidates seeking admission under Kashmiri Migrants quota are further advised to fill separate form for each course ( e.g. B. Tech., B.Pharm., etc. ). Incomplete form in any respect ( without declaration of 10+2 result ) will not be accepted.
- The last date of receipt of duly filled application form for both categories will be 2nd week of June, 2014.
- For further details of eligibility, please see our website www.upsee.nic.in.
Short List of NRI and KASHMIRI Applicants and UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling letter refer in this website www.upsee.nic.in.
UPTU 2014 Navigation : UPSEE 2014 Counselling, UPSEE 2014 Mathematics Syllabus, UPSEE Syllabus 2014, UPSEE 2014 Results, UPSEE Architecture Aptitude Test 2014, UPTU Syllabus for Agricultural Physics, Chemistry 2014, UPSEE 2014 Biology Syllabus, UPSEE PG MBA / MCA Aptitude Test Syllabus 2014, UPSEE 2014 Chemistry Syllabus, UPSEE 2014 Physics Syllabus, UPSEE 2014 Important Dates, UPSEE 2014 Exam Centers, UPSEE 2014 Examination Details, UPSEE 2014 Application Form, UPSEE 2014 Domicile Requirements, UPSEE 2014 Lateral Entry Eligibility , UPSEE 2014 Eligibility, UPSEE 2014 Exam Date, UPSEE Preparation Question Bank CD
UPTU Related : UPTU SEE 2014, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Dates, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Schedule, UPTU SEE Counselling 2014, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Notification, UPSEE 2014 Online Counselling, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Details, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Seats, UPTU SEE 2014 MCA Counselling, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Procedure, UPSEE 2014 Entrance Exam Counselling, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Venue, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling List, UPTU SEE 2014 Admission Counselling, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Result, UPSEE 2014 PG Counselling, UPSEE 2014 Counselling Process, UPTU SEE 2014 Counselling Marks, UPSEE 2014 Counselling Status, UPSEE 2014 Counselling Centres, UPSEE Counselling for UG 2014, Uttar Pradesh Technical University Entrance Exam Counselling 2014, Uttar Pradesh SEE MBA Counselling 2014, UPTU 2014 Question Paper,
UPTU SEE Counselling 2014 – UPTU SEE Counselling Schedule 2014 – UPSEE Counselling Date 2014
Posted In entrance exam : uptu : Leave a response for uptu see counselling 2014 by amala