UKSEE Advanced M.Tech Application Form 2017
Uttarakhand Technical University entrance exam application form available on UTU website www.uktech.ac.in.
The applicants are required to fill the application form and fee by ONLINE mode. The examination fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates have to complete the online / offline application form in all respect and also to upload his / her photograph in the appropriate box. The candidates are further advised to re-check the entries / information provided by him / her before submitting the same as there is no option for editing the entries after submission
of application form. After submitting the form, the candidate is required to take the print of the submitted form ( hard copy ). The candidates are advised to retain the copy of the form submitted to the University for their further reference and queries.
Last date for submission of online application form is 30th April, 2017 ( 12:00 Mid Night )
The admit cards will be available at the university website www.uktech.ac.in w.e.f. 8th May, 2017. Admit cards will not be sent by post in any case.
Examination Fee :
- For General and OBC category candidates – 1500/-(one thousand five hundred only)
- For SC & ST category candidates – 750/-.( Seven hundred fifty only)
Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded if the application for UKSEE 2017 is rejected / candidature is found to be ineligible of candidate is unable to appear in the examination. Hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Fee of 1500/- ( Gen / OBC ) /- and 750/- ( SC / ST ) /- as described above will be paid online through Net Banking, Credit of Debit card only.
The portal to fill application form for UKSEE 2017 is http://uktech.ac.in/
UKSEE Advanced M.Tech Selection Procedure 2017
- The admission to M.Tech Program shall be based on the merit of valid score secured by the GATE candidate must have valid minimum GATE score as per eligibility criterion.
- For seats available after counselling of valid GATE score holders the admission will be based on the merit of Entrance Examination conducted by UTU.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for the GATE candidates and University Entrance exam attempted candidates before calling for the interview. Both the list will be published on the university website www.uktech.ac.in on 24th May, 2017.
- UTUEE Counseling will be held on July, 2017, Venue etc will be intimated on the university website. Please visit www.uktech.ac.in website for exact counseling schedule.
- The number of seats in various programs may change.
UKSEE Advanced MTech 2017 Important Dates
|1||Availability of online application form||From 15th April, 2017 ( Saturday ) After 1:00 PM|
|2||Last date of submission of online application form and fee||30th April, 2017 ( Sunday ) (12:00 Mid Night)|
|3||Online download of Admit Card||From 8th May, 2017 ( Monday ) onwards|
|4||Date of M.Tech Entrance Examination||13th May, 2017|
|5||Declaration of results||24th June, 2017 ( Saturday ) 12:00 Noon|