UKSEE Advanced MTech Counselling 2018
- Counseling will be done at Dehradun. The details of counseling along with the list of candidates eligible for counseling will be provided on website www.uktech.ac.in
- The candidates called for counseling will be required to come with original certificates of qualification examination, mark sheet, weight age certificate, domicile and category / reservation certificates etc. With one attested copy of each. In case the candidates do not submit the proper category / reservation certificate in the prescribed Performa at the time of counseling. The advantage of reserved category shall not be provided and they will be treated in general category. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside Uttarakhand, he / she has to bring the domicile certificate of his / her parents ( Father OR Mother ) only at the time of counseling. The candidate must note that his / her domicile certificate is not acceptable, in place of his parent’s certificate and no request shall be entertained for relaxation.
- Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counseling at the counseling centre. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding qualifying examination, eligibility, and category / reservation certificate and weight age etc. of the candidate. The candidates will not be considered for admission if he does not show the original documents at counseling centre. However the originals will be returned to candidates.
- The initial fee of 10,000/- will be deposited at counseling centre in the form of Bank draft. This fee is adjustable against total fee payable at institution if candidate take admission at allotted institute / university.
- In addition to initial fee the candidate called for counseling is to deposit a separate bank draft of 1000/- as counseling fee .The counseling fee is non – refundable.
- After first counseling, the second counseling will be conducted for filling the vacant seats.
- All the Bank Drafts must be prepared separately and drawn in favour of “Finance Controller”, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
The latest instruction of AICTE, Govt. And UTU up to the date (s) of counselling shall be applicable.
Documents to be submitted
Documents to be submitted at the Reporting Centre for UKSEE 2018 Counselling or set acceptance, bring the following set of original documents, wherever applicable, and a set of self-attested photocopies to the reporting center.
- Four passport size photographs
- Photo identity [issued by govt, agency ]
- Admit card of UKSEE-2018
- Result of UKSEE-2018
- Gate Score card.
- UTU Entrance Score card
- Date of birth proof [Class X marks sheet of any other similar certificate ]
- Class XII (or equivalent) board certificate and marks sheet.
- Medical Certificate by District Hospital issued by CMO.
- Certificate of Domicile of Uttarakhand along with any type of reservation. For Women reserved sets Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand is must .
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- A demand draft of 2000/- (Two Thousand only) to be made in favour of Finance Controller, Uttarakhand Technical University payable at Dehradun. Payment can also be done through credit/ debit card at counselling center.
- Photocopy of B tech Mark sheet/Degree.