WBJEE Application Form 2013
|Important : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ( WBJEEB 2013 ) will not conduct the Common Entrance Examination for admission to undergraduate Medical / Dental courses in West Bengal with effect from the 2013 – 14 academic session.
Aspirants are hereby advised to visit the official websites of Medical Council of India ( MCI ) and Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) for taking part in the All India UG Medical / Dental Entrance Examination. NEET ( UG ) 2013.
WBJEE 2013 Application Form
WB Joint Entrance Exam 2013 Application Procedure
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam application has to filled up ONLINE at the portal of the Board, http://www.wbjeeb.nic.in
Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the requisite link Online Application WBJEE 2013 and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form. The form is interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. Fields MUST be filled up as they are MANDATORY, otherwise the application will NOT get uploaded / submitted.
The application form is broadly categorized into : Personal Details & Fee Payment Details.
Candidates need to fill in the first part i.e. Personal Details and will thereafter be directed to Fee Payment Details. Filling up of fields will be interactive in nature. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip MESSAGE will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up. In case of difficulty, the Help icon placed right next to the field will redirect the candidate to that section of the Brochure which deals with the filling up of the said field.
On completion and submission of the Personal Details, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric application Number for the candidate. Once an Application Number is generated, the candidate may logout of the system.
- Accessing and editing personal information ( till generation of Confirmation Page )
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank or Post Office
- Entering e-Challan details after payment of fees
- Printing of the Confirmation Page as well as Top Sheet of enclosures
The candidate has to use this system generated Application Number and his / her Date-of-Birth for logging in to the system for all subsequent accesses to the system. Therefore it is very important for the candidate to note down this number.
WBJEE 2013 Application Fee Details
Irrespective of his / her category and gender, a candidate applying for WBJEE 2013 has to pay 500/- ( Rupees five hundred ) only, as application fee, through Online mode. An extra service charge of 6/- has to be paid by the candidates. The candidate, on successfully uploading the PERSONAL DETAILS; will be directed to the webpage containing process of payment of application fee.
The candidate has the option to choose any one from the following modes of payment :
- Payment through Allahabad Bank e-Challan : The candidate has to select “Allahabad Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects it an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service ( CBS ) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
- Payment through e-Post Office : The candidate has to select e-Post Office mode if he/she desires to submit the application fee through one of the e-Post Office connectivity enabled Post Offices in the State of West Bengal. As soon as he completes that a RECEIPT will be generated containing details of the Candidate which is required to be printed by the candidate and taken to the nearest e-Post Office connectivity enabled Post Office for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the receipt by the Post Office. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
Confirmation Report and Its filling up :
The Confirmation Report can be generated after successful payment of Application Fee. The candidate has to click on the available link “PRINT CONFIRMATION PAGE & TOP SHEET”. Its generation means that the candidate has been successfully Registered.
It contains Two Pages :
- Confirmation Page and
- Another page that is to be stapled as the Top Sheet with the requisite enclosures.
The two pages should be printed on separate A4 size papers.
On the Confirmation Page the candidate should paste two (2) identical recent coloured Passport size Photographs. One of the photographs needs to be self-attested after pasting. Then the candidate has to put his/her Left Thumb Impression (LTI) and Signature in the respective boxes. The box for signature of the Father / Mother / Guardian ( in case both parents are absent / unavailable ) MUST also be duly filled up by either Father / Mother of the candidate or the Guardian, as the case may be. Filling up of fields in Confirmation page with signature and LTI of the Candidate, Signature of the Parent / Guardian of the Candidate along with Pasting of colour Passport sized Photographs of the Candidate is Mandatory.
In the second page ( Top Sheet of enclosures) , the candidate has to put his / her own signature only. Then the candidate needs to self-attest all the photocopies of the required documents / testimonials enlisted in the Page and attach those along with a self-attested photocopy of the e-Challan / Receipt with the system generated Top Sheet. The Confirmation Page MUST NOT be stapled with this enclosures.
Finally, the candidate has to send, in a single envelop, the following documents to WBJEEB office at the following address by speed post :
AQ – 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091.
SET : I – One unstapled single page
Confirmation Page filled up in Every Respect
SET : II – Collection of following pages
- Top Sheet Duly Signed by the Candidate
- Self-Attested Board Copy of the E-Challan / Receipt
- Self-Attested Copy of the Admit Card of 10th Standard Examination
Wherever applicable :
- Self – Attested Copy of the SC / ST Certificate as Per Rules given in the Brochure
- Self – Attested Copy of the Pwd Certificate as per rules given in the Brochure
- Duly filled up Domicile Certificate as per rules given in the Brochure
- Duly filled up TFW certficate as per rules given in the Brochure.
Filling up of WBJEE 2013 Application Form
The online filling – up of WBJEE application form is interactive in nature and online guidance will be available to the candidate while filling up the form.
Submission of WBJEE 2013 Application Form
Layout of the Confirmation Report, i.e. the Confirmation Page and the Top Sheet. The Confirmation Page and the Top Sheet ( after being stapled to the requisite enclosures ) are to be put in an envelope and sent to the Board Office, only by Speed Post.
Intimation regarding receipt of Confirmation Report by the Board in the website :
The candidate is required to put / log / enter the Application Number in the specified space through the following website for getting intimation regarding receipt of his / her Confirmation Report by the Board.
The application nos. of the received Confirmation Reports will be displayed in the website http://www.wbjeeb.in.
WBJEE 2013 Important Dates
|Serial No||Activity||Begins on||Ends on|
|1||WBJEE online form submission at http://www.wbjeeb.nic.in||11th January, 2013||16th February, 2013|
|2||WBJEE Fee payment through Allahabad Bank / India Post Office by e-Challan||11th January, 2013||19th February, 2013|
|3||Generation of Confirmation Page & Top Sheet||11th January, 2013||21st February, 2013|
|4||Date of receipt of SINGLE Envelope containing : Duly filled - in Confirmation Page |
( loose, not to be stapled ) along with Top Sheet ( attached / stapled with enclosures ) by the Board at its Office by Speed Post
|11th January, 2013||28th February, 2013|
|5||Status of receipt and disposal of WBJEE 2013 Application Form to be ascertained by applicant from website http://www.wbjeeb.in||01st March, 2013||31st March, 2013|
|6||Publication of WBJEE Admit Card ( downloadable ) in website http://www.wbjeeb.nic.in||01st April, 2013||21st April, 2013|
|7||Despatch of Printed Admit Card to candidate by the Board through India Post||01st April, 2013||10th April, 2013|
|8||Date of WBJEE Examination 2013||21st April, 2013|
|9||Publication of WBJEE 2013 Results||By 10th June, 2013|
|10||e-Counselling and e-Admission||To be announced Later|
WBJEE 2013 Navigation : WBJEE Counselling 2013, WBJEE Syllabus 2013, WBJEE Results 2013, WBJEE Biological Science Syllabus 2012 , WBJEE Biological Science Syllabus 2012, WBJEE Chemistry Syllabus 2013 , WBJEE Physics Syllabus 2013 , WBJEE Mathematics Syllabus 2013, WBJEE Admit Card 2013, WBJEE Allahabad Bank Branches 2013, WBJEE Application Form 2013, WBJEE Eligibility 2013, WBJEE Exam Date 2013, WBJEE Preparation Question Bank CD
WBJEE Related : WBJEE 2013, WBJEE Entrance Exam 2013, WBJEE Application Form 2013, WBJEE Application Form 2013, WBJEE Application Form Download 2013, WBJEE Admit Card 2013, WBJEE Application Form Last Date 2013, WBJEE Admit Card Issue Date 2013, WBJEE 2013 Application Cost, WBJEE Application Form Submission 2013, Entrance Exam Application Form 2013, WBJEE Application Procedure 2013, WBJEE Important Date 2013, How to Apply for WBJEE 2013, WBUT Engineering Application Form 2013, WBJEE 2013 Admit Card Download, WBUT Medical Applictaion Form 2013, WBUT Medical Entrance Exam 2013, WBUT Engineering Entrance Exam 2013, West Bengal Joint Entrance Test Application 2013, West Bengal Joint Entrance Test, Entrance Exam 2013, Entrance Exam Notification 2013,
WBJEE 2013 Application Form | WBJEE 2013 Online Application Form | WBJEE Application Form 2013 | West Bengal JEE Application Form 2013
Posted In entrance exam : wbjee : Leave a response for wbjee application form 2013 by amala