|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Bank Branches|
WBJEE 2018 Online Application Form
WB Joint Entrance Exam 2018 Application Procedure :
Application for the WBJEE 2018 has to be made Online only through the web- portal http://wbjeeb.nic.in. For making the application the candidate need to have a working mobile number and WBJEE 2018 Information Bulletin. All future communications will be done using them only. The application procedure is interactive in nature. Detail guideline is given in. The steps are briefly described below.
WBJEE Online filling of application form :
The candidate will first enter the registration details Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed / edited / modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste / category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, Nationality, Religion, Income category, Address, Choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end, the candidate has to choose password and security question / answer.
- At this stage the candidate can review the entire application and make changes as necessary.
- The candidate will then be asked to submit the application.
- Then an application number will be generated and SMS / email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question / answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change / edit / input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing / divulging the password.
- At this stage candidates may logout or continue to next step.
WBJEEM 2018 Application Fee Details
The candidate will be directed to the page of fee payment and will have following two options :
After up-loading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- The Examination Fees can be paid in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services ( CBS ).
- There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.
- The amount of Examination Fees The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE 2018 is 500 plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances
Confirmation Page :
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for WBJEE 2018 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
Application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated :
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at any later stage. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.
Discrepancy and correction :
- It is not possible to correct any registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth.
- If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his / her application, he / she can do so during the given correction window period using the edit mode. The Board cannot entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
- Confirmation page, admit card, rank card etc. will be issued with the personal detail as given by the candidate. In case of any problem to the candidate during admission or thereafter due to any mistake committed by him / her, the Board is not in a position to render any help e.g. issuing any letter of correction. The candidate has to take corrective actions at his / her end with the institute, where he / she takes admission
WBJEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Start of WBJEE 2018 Online form fill-up||1st week of January, 2018|
|2||Last date of WBJEE 2018 online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||February, 2018|
|3||Window for WBJEE 2018 correction by candidates||February, 2018|
|4||Publication of WBJEE 2018 Downloadable Admit Card||April, 2018|
|5||WBJEE 2018 Date of Examinations : Paper-I ( Mathematics ) Paper-II ( Physics & Chemistry )||22nd April, 2018
( Sunday )
|6||Publication of Results WBJEE 2018||May, 2018|