West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination – WBJEE Exam Date 2017
|WBJEE 2017 Med / Engg Question Bank CD -|
|Home||Eligibility||Application Form||Bank Branches|
WBJEE Entrance Exam 2017
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ( WBJEE ) invites admission Application for BE / B.Tech / B.Arch. / B.Pharm and MBBS / BDS programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
The “WBJEE 2017” examination will be conducted on four subjects :
- Physics and Chemistry.
WBJEE 2017 Exam Schedule
|Date of Examination||Paper / Subjuct||Time Schedule|
|23rd April, 2017 ( Sunday )||Paper – I ( Mathematics )
Paper – II ( Physics & Chemistry )
|11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Allocation of WBJEE 2017 Examination Centre
Allocation of examination centre will be based on the choices given by the candidate during online form fill-up. However, discretion of the Board in allocation of examination centre shall be final.No request for change of allocated centre will be entertained under normal circumstances.
- Candidates from West Bengal, Assam and Tripura must select any three zones in order of preference.
- Candidates from states other than the above must select any three zones from Kolkata / Howrah / North 24 Pgs / South 24 Pgs in order of preference.
Any examination zone may be dropped if adequate numbers of candidates are not available
District wise list of zones for choosing examination centres :
|Districts of W B.||Zones|
|Alipurduar ( 70 )||Alipurduar ( 701 )|
|Bankura ( 71 )||Bankura ( 711 )||Bishnupur ( 712 )|
|Birbhum ( 72 )||Bolpur ( 721 )||Suri ( 722 )|
|Burdwan ( 73 )||Asansol ( 731 )||Bardhaman ( 732 )||Durgapur( 733 )|
|Coochbehar ( 74 )||Coochbehar ( 741 )|
|Darjeeling ( 75 )||Kurseong ( 751 )||Siliguri( 752 )|
|Dinajpur Dakshin ( 76 )||Balurghat ( 761 )|
|Dinajpur Uttar ( 77 )||Raiganj ( 771 )|
|Hooghly ( 78 )||Arambagh ( 781 )||Bandel- Chinsurah ( 782 )||Srirampur ( 783 )|
|Howrah ( 79 )||Bally – Uttarpara ( 791 )||Central – Shibpur ( 792 )||Domjur ( 793 )||Ulluberia ( 794 )|
|Jalpaiguri ( 80 )||Jalpaiguri (801)|
|Kolkata ( 81 )||Kol-Central ( 811 )||Kol-North ( 812 )||Kol-South( 813 )|
|Malda ( 82 )||Malda ( 821 )|
|Medinipur Paschim(83 )||Garbeta ( 831 )||Jhargram ( 832 )||Kharagpur (833)||Medinipur ( 834)|
|Medinipur Purbo ( 84 )||Contai (841)||Haldia (842)||Tamluk (843)|
|Murshidabad ( 85 )||Berhampur ( 851 )||Jiaganj ( 852 )||Raghunathganj( 853 )|
|Nadia ( 86 )||Kalyani ( 861 )||Krishnanagar ( 862 )|
|Purulia ( 87 )||Purulia (871)|
|24 Pgs North ( 88 )||Barrackpur-Barasat ( 881 )||Habra ( 882 )||Basirhat ( 883 )|
|24 Pgs South ( 89 )||Diamond Harbour ( 891 )||Jainagar ( 892 )||Sonarpur- Baruipur ( 893 )|
|Assam ( 90 )||Silchar ( 901 )|
|Tripura ( 91)||Agartala ( 911 )|
WBJEEM 2017 Pattern of Questions & Mode of Answering :
WBJEE 2017 Question Pattern :
Questions will be based on the Syllabus for WBJEE 2017 as given in In every subject, all questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ) type, with four options against each of the questions.
There will be three categories of questions in each of the subjects. The number of questions as well as maximum marks for each are stated as per the following table:
|Subjuct||Category – I
Full Marks – 1
|Category – II
Full Marks – 2
|Category – III
Full Marks – 2
|Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|No.of Questions||No.of Questions||No.of Questions|
Mode of Answering :
- Questions are to be answered on specially designed optical machine readable response ( OMR ) sheet, which will be evaluated by the method of Optical Mark
- Recognition by specially designed machines only and therefore it is very important to follow the correct method of marking.
- There will be four alternative answers for each question. Candidate will indicate response to the questions by darkening the appropriate circle completely with blue / black ball point pen.
- Any other kind of marking e.g. filling the bubble incompletely, filling with pencil, cross mark, tick mark, dot mark, circular mark, over writing, scratching, erasing, white ink, marking outside the bubble etc. may lead to wrong / partial / ambiguous reading of the response. WBJEEB will be, in no way, responsible for such eventuality.
- Response marking cannot be edited / changed / erased / modified. Hence it is advised that the candidate should be sure about the answer before marking and should
- Only one option is correct.
- Correct response will yield 1 ( one ) mark.
- Incorrect response will yield -1 / 4 ( 25% negative ) marks.
- For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1 / 4 ( 25% negative ) marks.
Question Category 2 :
- Only one option is correct.
- Correct response will yield 2 ( two ) marks.
- Incorrect response will yield -1 / 2 ( 25% negative ) marks.
- For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1 / 2 ( 25% negative ) marks.
Question Category 3 :
- One or more options may be correct.
- Only all Correct response will yield 2 ( two ) marks.
- Any combination of correct and wrong response will be treated as incorrect and will yield 0 ( zero ) mark.
- For partially correct response, marks awarded will be = 2 x ( no. of correct options marked / total no. of correct options ).
WBJEE 2018 Navigation : WBJEE Counselling 2017, WBJEE Syllabus 2017, WBJEE Results 2017, WBJEE Biological Science Syllabus 2017, WBJEE Biological Science Syllabus 2017, WBJEE Chemistry Syllabus 2017, WBJEE Physics Syllabus 2017, WBJEE Mathematics Syllabus 2017, WBJEE Admit Card 2017, WBJEE Bank Branches 2017, WBJEE Application Form 2017, WBJEE Eligibility 2017, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination - WBJEE Exam Date 2017, WBJEE Preparation Question Bank CD
WBJEE Related : WBJEE Exam Date 2017, WBJEE Entrance Exam 2017 Centres, WBJEEM 2017 Courses Offered, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination – WBJEE Exam Date 2017, WBJEEM 2017 Admission Schedule, WBJEE 2017 Exam Schedule, WBJEE Dental Exam Date 2017, WBJEE 2017 Examination Pattern, WBJEE Exam Date for Pharmacy 2017, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Date 2017, WBJEEM 2017 Exam Details, WBJEE 2017 Exam Date, WBJEE 2017 Notification, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2017, BJEE Entrance Examination Pattern 2017, WBJEE Medical Exam Date 2017, West Bengal JEE Exam Schedule 2017, WBJEEM 2017 Entrance Test, WBJEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2017, WBJEE Entrance Test 2017 Pattern, WBJEE Engineering Exam Scheme 2017, WBJEE 2017 Entrance for Medical, West Bengal Pharmacy Entrance Exam 2017, WBJEE Entrance Test 2017, West Bengal Joint Entrance Test 2017, WBJEE Entrance 2017 Test Centres,
Home Eligibility Application Form Bank Branches Admit Card Syllabus Results Counselling WBJEE Entrance Exam 2017 West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ( WBJEE ) invites admission Application for BE / B.Tech / B.Arch. / B.Pharm and MBBS / BDS programs for … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : wbjee : Leave a response for west bengal joint entrance examination – wbjee exam date 2017 by nirmala