West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination – WBJEE Exam Date 2013
|Important : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ( WBJEEB 2013 ) will not conduct the Common Entrance Examination for admission to undergraduate Medical / Dental courses in West Bengal with effect from the 2013 – 14 academic session.
Aspirants are hereby advised to visit the official websites of Medical Council of India ( MCI ) and Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) for taking part in the All India UG Medical / Dental Entrance Examination. NEET ( UG ) 2013.
WBJEE 2013 Examination Date
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ – 13 / 1, Sector – V,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091,
Website : www.wbjeeb.in.
West Bengal invites application from Indian Citizens for admission to undergraduate courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities / Govt. Colleges and Self Financed Institutes in the State in West Bengal for the academic session ( 2013 – 2014 ), on the basis of a Joint Entrance Examination, to be conducted by the “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board”.
In “WBJEE 2013” Examination, candidates need to appear in 3 ( Three ) Papers in the form of written test, to be conducted physically at various Examination Centres with Pen and Paper i.e. as OFFLINE Examination.
The subjects will be :
WBJEE 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|WBJEE 2013 Exam Date : 21st April, 2013 ( Sunday )|
WBJEE 2013 Exam Schedule
|Date of WBJEE Examination||9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.||12.30 P.M. to 2.00 P.M.||3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.|
|21st April, 2013 ( Sunday )||Mathematics ( 100 marks )||Physics ( 75 marks )||Chemistry ( 75 marks )|
Allocation of WBJEE 2013 Examination Centre
The allotment of examination centre will be based on the choice given by the candidate during online form fill – up. However, discretion of the Board in allocation of examination centre shall be final. No request for change of allotted centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
WBJEE 2013 Pattern of Questions & Mode of Answering
1. WBJEE 2013 Question Pattern
In every subject, all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ – type, with four options against each of the questions ) and the answer(s) to each of the questions has to be marked on the OMR.
Questions will be of three categories, divided as per following table.
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 X 1 Mark Each||15 X 2 Marks Each||05 X 2 Marks Each||100|
|Physics||45 X 1 Mark Each||10 X 2 Marks Each||05 X 2 Marks Each||75|
|Chemistry||45 X 1 Mark Each||10 X 2 Marks Each||05 X 2 Marks Each||75|
Category 1 :
- Only one option is correct, correct response will yield one mark.
- For each incorrect response, 33.33% of full mark (1/3) would be deducted and
- For more than one answer indicated against a particular question in the OMR sheet; the said answer will be treated as incorrect response / answer. Marks will be deducted on the basis of rule enumerated in Clause (b) above.
Category 2 :
- Only one option is correct, correct response will yield two marks.
- For each incorrect response, 33.33% of full marks (2/3) would be deducted and
- For more than one answer indicated against a particular question in the OMR sheet; the said answer will be treated as incorrect response/answer. Marks will be deducted on the basis of rule enumerated in Clause (b) above.
Category 3 :
- More than one option may be correct and marking of all correct options only will yield two marks.
- For any combination of answers containing one or more incorrect responses, net mark awarded will be zero (0) and
- For partially correct response without any incorrect marking : Marks awarded = 2 X ( no of correct responses ) / ( total no of correct options )
2. Mode of Answering
All questions will have to be answered on specially designed machine readable answer sheets ( OMR Answer Sheet ). Answers are to be Marked ( Bubbled ) Using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen Only on the ‘OMR ANSWER SHEET.’
3. N.B. It is to be noted carefully that the candidates must fill in as well as bubble in ALL the relevant
information including the “Question Booklet No” at the indicated places on both OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet during examination.
WBJEE 2014 Navigation : WBJEE Counselling 2013, WBJEE Syllabus 2013, WBJEE Results 2013, WBJEE Biological Science Syllabus 2012 , WBJEE Biological Science Syllabus 2012, WBJEE Chemistry Syllabus 2013 , WBJEE Physics Syllabus 2013 , WBJEE Mathematics Syllabus 2013, WBJEE Admit Card 2013, WBJEE Allahabad Bank Branches 2013, WBJEE Application Form 2013, WBJEE Eligibility 2013, WBJEE Exam Date 2013, WBJEE Preparation Question Bank CD
WBJEE Related : WBJEE 2013, WBJEE Exam Date 2013, WBJEE Entrance Exam 2013 Centres, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination – WBJEE Exam Date 2013, WBJEE 2013 Exam Schedule, WBJEE Dental Exam Date 2013, WBJEE 2013 Examination Pattern, WBJEE Exam Date for Pharmacy 2013, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Date 2013, WBJEE 2013 Exam Date, WBJEE 2013 Notification, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2013, BJEE Entrance Examination Pattern 2013, WBJEE Medical Exam Date 2013, West Bengal JEE Exam Schedule 2013, WBJEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2013, WBJEE Entrance Test 2013 Pattern, WBJEE Engineering Exam Scheme 2013, WBJEE 2013 Entrance for Medical, West Bengal Pharmacy Entrance Exam 2013, WBJEE Entrance Test 2013, West Bengal Joint Entrance Test 2013, WBJEE Entrance 2013 Test Centres ,
WBJEE Exam Date 2013 | WBJEE 2013 Exam Pattern | West Bengal JEE Exam Date 2013 | WBJEE Exam Schedule 2013
Posted In entrance exam : wbjee : Leave a response for west bengal joint entrance examination – wbjee exam date 2013 by amala