|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Reservation of Seats||Results|
WBUT PGET Application Form 2017
Candidates shall apply in the prescribed form which will be uploaded on the University website. The application, duly filled-up on the website and submitted on-line, is to be down-loaded and printed. Hard copies of the completed forms are to be signed by the applicant and submitted along with the relevant testimonials and a demand draft of 600.00 ( 300.00 for the SC / ST category) drawn in favour of “WBUT-PGET” from any bank payable at Kolkata.
* Forms found incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
Last date for online submission of application is 27th June, 2017 after which the on-line portal will be closed. No application will be accepted unless it is registered online by 27th June, 2017
Candidates qualified in the merit list will have to pay a Counseling fee of 500 by D.D. drawn in favour of ‘MAKAUTWB – PGET’ from any bank payable at Kolkata at the time of Counseling.
All hard copies of the application form along with the documents listed below must reach MAKAUT, WB either by speed – post or having dropped in the drop-box placed at the University ( MAKAUT, WB, campus ) till 5:00 PM of 3rd July, 2017.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
BF – 142, Sector – 1, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700064
WBUT PGET Application Procedure 2017
- Duly filled – up and signed WBUT PGET online Application form to be downloaded from the website.
- Demand draft of 600 ( for General candidates ) and 300 ( for reserved category ) drawn in favour of ‘MAKAUTWB – PGET’ from any bank payable at Kolkata. The Application No., Applicant’s name & Mobile No. to be written on the reverse side of the draft.
- Self attested photo – copy of GATE / GPAT score card if any.
- Self attested photo – copies of mark-sheets / certificates etc of qualifying examination. Table for conversion of credits to percentage of marks to be given for candidates not belonging to MAKAUT, WB. Final year students must submit the marksheets of last / latest semester examinations.
- Self – attested photo-copies of certificates / documents from appropriate authorities in proof of reservation eligibility of the candidate in the categories approved by the State of West Bengal as per the reservation norms.
- Candidates applying under ‘sponsored’ category should explicitly mention the same in the application form, and substantiate by relevant document at the time of application.
The PGET Board as constituted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, is
the sole authority to conduct the examination and declare the results. As decided by the Maulana Abul Kalam
Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, admission to Post Graduate courses in Engineering /
Technology / Pharmacy in such institutions will be as per merit list prepared through PGET followed by
Technical interview in relevant subject
WBUT PGET 2017 Important Dates
|1||WBUT PGET Online application process starts from||15th June, 2017|
|2||Last date for submission of WBUT PGET online application||27th June, 2017|
|3||Hardcopies of Testimonials along with application fee to reach MAKAUT||3rd July, 2017|
|4||Admit Cards may be downloaded from the website on and from||5th July, 2017|
|5||WBUT PGET Written Test||7th July, 2017|