Adesh University MBBS – BDS Entrance ExamExams Date »
Important : Adesh University MBBS – BDS Admission will be based on NEET UG 2019
Adesh University Entrance Exam 2019
Adesh University invites admission application for MBBS / BDS Programme for the Academic Session 2019 – 2020 through National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET – 2019.
Adesh University Eligibility 2019
- The admission to MBBS / BDS Courses shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET UG – 2019 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment ( s ) / corrigendum ( s ).
- Merely applying for admission to MBBS / BDS courses on the basis of NEET UG – 2019 will not entitle the candidates eligible. Eligibility and merit of a candidate for admission will be determined by the Admission Committee strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification ( s ) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM.
- Counseling / Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission Committees constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
- Age as per NEET – UG 2019
Adesh University Application form 2019
- Adesh University Online Application form is available in the official website www.adeshuniversity.ac.in.
- After declaration of the result of the ONLINE Counselling by Admission Committee for UG Courses in Medical College / Dental College, the candidates are required to deposit [rupee] 4000/- ( [rupee] 3000/- in case of SC Candidates ) in cash at the University counter or in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Adesh University on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda on the day of joining at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research. They are also required to carry original and one set of self attested copies of the certificates / documents as per clause No. 10.2 above below at Postal address :
Registrar, Adesh University,
NH – 7, Barnala Road,
Bathinda ( Punjab ) – 151101.
Adesh University Selection Process 2019
- The admission to Under Graduate Courses ( MBBS / BDS ) shall be open to candidates who have obtained minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to MBBS / BDS Courses held for the said academic year.
- However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes ( SC ), Backward Classes ( BC ), the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of the candidates with Bench Marked Disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for General category candidates and 40th percentile for SC / BC candidates.
- The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS / BDS courses. Further, the merit / eligibility will be determined by the Admission Committee constituted by Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
Adesh University Important Dates 2019
|1||On-line submission of Application Form|
( including uploading of photograph and signature )
|01st November, 2018 to 07th December, 2018|
|2||Date for successful final transaction of fee||01st November, 2018 to 08th December, 2018|
|3||Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only ( No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date )||14th to 31st January, 2019|
|4||Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15th April, 2019|
|5||Date of Examination||05th May, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result on NTA website||05th June, 2019|
NH – 64, Barnala Road,
Bathinda – 151101.,
Telephone No : 0164 – 5055208, 5055204, 5055210,
Fax No : 0164 – 5055255,
Website : www.adeshuniversity.ac.in.