AFMC B.Sc. & GNM Entrance Exam 2019
Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam 2019
Armed Force Medical College Invites application from Candidates for the admission of B.SC Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) program for the academic year 2019
AFMC Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- The fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical officers.
- The minimum age limit of candidates will be 17 years.
- maximum age of the candidate will be 25 years.
- Candidates must Pass 10+2 examination with 3 years Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery & have minimum 2 years experience in the profession. OR Pass 10th class with 3 years Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery & have an experience of 5 years in the profession.
- Male Nurses, those not done midwifery in the GNM programme, they have to submit a Certificate of completion of a course ( 6- 9 months duration approved by the INC in lieu of midwifery ).
- Candidates should secure not less than 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
- Candidates should Pass the above examination in single attempt
AFMC Exam Pattern 2019
- All the questions will appear in the Objective Type question format
- The subjects such as Physics, General Intelligence, Biology, Chemistry, and English language subjects will be included in the exam
- There will be only medium for examination i.e. English
- It is compulsory for every candidate to complete the exam in the duration of one and half hours. No extra time will be given
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Section 1||Biology, Zoology & Botany||50 Questions|
|Section 2||Chemistry||50 Questions|
|Section 3||Physics||50 Questions|
|Section 4||Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning||25 Questions|
|Section 5||English Language and Comprehension||25 Questions|
AFMC Application Form 2019
- Application form will be released in the third week of January, 2019.
- AFMC Nursing 2019 application form will be available only through online mode on the official website: www.afmc.nic.in
- Candidates will fill the application till the second week of February, 2019.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There will be no need to send application through offline mode.
- Fill the form carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates have to pay [rupee]150/- as an application fee.
- The payment of application fee is done online through ( credit card / debit card ).
AFMC Admit Card 2019
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website through online mode.
- AFMC Nursing 2019 admit card will be released in the fourth week of February, 2019.
- To get an admit card, candidates have to enter their registration number & date of birth. Without admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
AFMC Selection Procedure 2019
- Successful candidates will be called for an interview round at selected centers in the month of May 2019.
- The interview details will be announced along with the result declaration. The selection will be done on the basis of All India level merit.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of written test score, interview, availability of seats, medical fitness, etc for admission.
- Selected candidates should join the institution before the last date of admission
- Documents Required for Interview are following
- Secondary ( 10th ) / equivalent Certificate
- Senior Secondary ( 10+2 ) / equivalent certificate & Mark Sheet
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate
- Two latest character Certificates
- Gap Certificate ( when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th )
- Category Certificate
- Any other relevant Certificates
- 6 Coloured Passport size photographs
AFMC Result 2019
- The university will release the list of selected candidates for interview round. In the list, candidates roll number & score will be mentioned.
- AFMC Nursing 2019 result will be declared by the university in the fourth week of April, 2019 through online mode.
- The university will send interview letter to the selected candidates through email.
AFMC Important Dates 2019
|1||Notification Release||October, 2018|
|2||Application Release||3rd week of January, 2019
|3||Last date to submit application||2nd week of February, 2019
|4||Admit Card Release||4th week of February, 2019
|5||Exam Date||Feb / March, 2019
|6||Result Announcement||4th week of April, 2019
Armed Forces Medical College,
Southern Command, Near Race Course,
Solapur Road, Wanowrie,
Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India.,
Phone No. : 020 2337 3158,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.afmc.nic.in