AIMA Research Management Aptitude Test – RMATExams Date »
AIMA Research Management Aptitude Test – RMAT Entrance Exam 2018
The All India Management Association and Aligarh Muslim University Jointly invites Applications for Admissions to PhD ( Business Administration ) program for the year 2018 – 2019.
AIMA RMAT Eligibility 2018
The Process and Eligibility Norms
- Aspiring candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test ( R-MAT ) followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates. The syllabus outlines for the Entrance Test ( RMAT ) and the criteria to qualify are available on the website.
- Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM / PGDITM approved by AICTE or Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualifications, which are considered equivalent to two years full time Master.
- The candidate should be a full time employee with at least five years of experience ( after post-graduation ) at Managerial level in Industry / Government / Ministry / NGO / Defense / Military organization or a full time Faculty at a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University with at least five years of experience after post-graduation.
AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern 2018
- The duration of the RMAT test is 90 minutes. There are 100 questions.
- All questions carry equal mark. There will be No Negative Marking for wrong answers
- All questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question ( MCQ type ). Each MCQ will consist of a stem which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four options
AIMA RMAT Application Form 2018
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft ( DD ) of ₹ 1500/- in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any bank. Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/phd2018Dec/ alongwith the DD details. While registering online, the candidates may also pay using credit/debit card
AIMA RMAT Admit Cards 2018
- Check AIMA website link : https://apps.aima.in/phd2018Dec/ and download the admit card
- Access individual Admit Card using Online Auto Generated RMAT Registration Number.
- Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer.
- Produce ‘RMAT Admit Card’ duly completed at the test centre for appearing in the test. (Admit Card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The Upper Half of the Admit Card will be collected by the Invigilator and the Lower Half will be handed over to the candidate.)
AIMA RMAT Exam Centre 2018
- Research Management Aptitude Test ( RMAT ) to be held on 15th December, 2018 ( Saturday ) at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2018
Part A – Basics of Management
- Functions of managers in business organizations; Managerial skills and levels; Meaning Power and authority; Functions of human resource managers; Fundamentals of human resource management- recruitment, selection, training and appraisal; Functions of marketing managers; Concepts and components of marketing mix; Functions of finance mangers; Indian financial systems; Basic accounting concepts; Balance sheet and its components; Globalization of business; Functions of operations managers; Statistical quality control techniques; Inventory costs and simple models; Elements of business environment.
Part B – Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems; Steps in research; Primary and secondary data;Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection; Population and sample; Types of sampling methods; Methods of data collection; Data interpretation; Types of variables; Logical reasoning; Research and teaching aptitude; Research ethics; Overview of higher education system in India
AIMA RMAT Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date for Online Registration||03rd December, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi||07th December, 2018 ( Friday )|
|3||Admit Card||Candidates should check from 08th December, 2018 ( 1500 hrs ) onwards.|
|4||Examination Date||15th December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India.
Telephone No : 011 – 24645100 / 011 – 24617354 / 011 – 43128100,
Fax No : 011- 24626689,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.aima.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.