Aligarh Muslim University Admission Test 2017
AMU Entrance Exam 2017 :
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Test Admission PhD for the following Academic year 2017.
AMU PhD Eligibility 2017 :
A Candidate will be eligible to apply for admission to Ph.D Programs, if he/she has obtained the Master’s Degree or its equivalent recognized by the University in a subject relevant to his/her proposed field of research with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent CPI / CGPA / NAG, and had also obtained the Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent recognized by the University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent CPI / CGPA / NAG, Subject to any further requirements for eligibility that may be laid down by the University from time to time.
AMU PhD Application Form 2017 :
The prescribed online application form and the relevant information are available on the following website : www.amucontrollerexams.com and all orginal documents sholud Dispatch it through post / by hand so as to reachto the Office of the Deputy Controller ( Admissions ), Admission Section, A.M.U. Aligarh on or before the last date of receipt of Application Form 11th July, 2016 till 5.00 P.M. Sharp.
AMU PhD Important Dates 2017 :
1. Notification form admission and availability of admission forms on the website : www.amucontrollereams.com : 28th May, 2017
2. Last Date for submission of online application form of Indian Nationals : 28th June, 2017
- Last Date for submission of PDF generated copy of the application form of India Nationals : 04th July, 2017
- Last Date for submission of online application form of Foreign Nationals : 30th June, 2017
- Last Date for submission of PDF generated copy of the application form of Foreign Nationals : 11th July, 2017
3. Uploading the list of eligible candidates for admission test by the department concerned : 25th July, 2017
4. Ph.D Admission Test : 22nd August, 2016 to 28th August, 2017
5. Declaration of Result ( Written test ) : 1st September, 2017
- Date(s) to be notified by each Chairman along with the declaration of result of Written test : 10th September, 2017
7. Convening of meeting of board of studies for recommending topics and Supervisors : 20th September, 2017
8. Holding of meeting of CASR for confirmation of Admission or otherwise : 26th September 2017 to 30th September, 2017
Contact details :
Office of the controller of examination
Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh – 202002 (UP) – INDIA
Website : www.amucontrollerexams.com
AMU 2014 Entrance Exam
The Aligarh Muslim Univesity offers a full time program leading to the award of MPhil / PhD degree in various disciplines in the Faculties / Interdisciplinary Biotechnology Unit of the University, Admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. program is made normally once a year as per the admission policy approved by the Academic Council and selection of candidates in M.Phil. / Ph.D. program will be made through an Aligarh Admission Test 2014 to be conducted by the University followed by an Interview of those who qualify the Admission Test.
AMU Aligarh 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Aligarh University M.Phil / Ph.D. Course :
- A candidate will be eligible for admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. program, if he / she has obtained the Master’s Degree or its equivalent recognized by the University in a subject relevant to his proposed field of research with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent CPI / CGPA / NAG, and had also obtained the Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent recognized by the University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent CPI / CGPA / NAG, subject to any further requirements for Aligarh University Eligibility that may be laid down by the University from time to time.
- A candidate, working in an externally funded research project in the University, who is otherwise eligible, may be permitted for admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. program while continuing to work in the project subject to certification by the Principal Investigator of the project that the subject of the project and the proposed M.Phil. / Ph.D. topic of the candidate overlaps.
- A candidate eligible for admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. program in more than one Department / Centre / Unit in the same or a different Faculty of the University can apply for admission in not more than two disciplines.
AMU 2014 Online Application Form
The candidate should fill the Aligarh Muslim University Online Application Form available on the Controller’s Office Website www.amucontrollerexams.com and the generated PDF copy of the AMU Aligarh Application Form should be submitted in the Office of the Chairmen / Coordinator / Director of the concerned Department / Centre / Unit of the candidate’s first choice / preference as indicated in his / her AMU Application Form, along with the Demand Draft of [rupee] 500/- drawn in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh, payable at Aligarh or Cash Receipt of an equivalent amount from AMU Cash Counter ( Non refundable ).
The Generated PDF copy of the Aligarh University Application Form must reach the concerned Office on or before 20th September, 2014 till 5:00 p.m. and in no case ( including Postal delay ) the duly filled in AMU Application Form will be accepted beyond the last date.
Incomplete Aligarh Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee or not supported with the required certificates / documents shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
No employee of this University / any another organization, other than a teacher of this University, will be allowed to complete admission formalities until and unless he / she submits a Leave Sanction Order from the competent authority for the whole duration of the Program ( Minimum Two Years for Ph.D. and One Year for M.Phil Program ).
How to Obtain AMU Admission Form 2014
The prescribed Aligarh Online Application Form and the relevant information are available on the following AMU University Website www.amucontrollerexams.com
Procedure for submission of AMU Aligarh Online Application Form 2014
- Fill up the Aligarh Muslim University Online Application Form by following the instruction attached to it.
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated AMU 2014 Application Form on A-4 Size paper of 80 GSM.
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form of Aligarh University.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Cash Receipt along with other document ( s ) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Put the Aligarh Application Form 2014 inside the A4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip on the Top after filling it properly.
- Dispatch it through Post / by hand so as to reach to the Office of the concerned Chairman / Coordinator / Director of the Department / Unit / Centre on or before the last date of receipt of Aligarh Application Form 2014.
AMU 2014 Admission Test
|( A ) Medical PG Courses|
|Degree : MS||Seats|
|ENT ( Otorhinolaryngology )||02|
|Obstetric & Gynaecology||06|
|Degree : MD||Seats|
|TB & Chest||03|
|Radio - diagnosis||10|
|Preventive Community Medicine ( PSM )||06|
|Dermatology, Venereilogy & Leprosy||02|
|Diploma : PG||Seats|
|Obstetrics & Gynaclology - DGO||04|
|Orthopaedics - D.Ortho||02|
|Ophthalmology - DO||01|
|Pediatrics - DCH||02|
|ENT ( Otorhinolaryngology ) - DLO||01|
|Radio - diagnosis - DMRD||03|
|Anesthesiology - DA||03|
|Pathology - DCP||04|
|Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprosy - DLV||01|
|Psychiatry - DPM||01|
|T.B. & Chest - DTCD||01|
|Community Medicine - DPH||02|