Aligarh Muslim University – AMU BEd Entrance ExamExams Date »
AMU BEd Entrance Examination 2019
Aligarh Muslim University invites application for admission to Bachelor of Education Course ( B.Ed. ) from the academic session 2019.
AMU BEd 2019 Eligibility
Candidate should have completed HSC along with ITT course from a recognized board with passing marks
- Candidates must have passed with at least 50% marks in BA / B.SC / B.Com / & in the subjects in Masters Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech with a specialization in Science & Mathematics
- Candidates can apply for AMU B.Ed 27 years
- There is no upper age limit to apply for AMU B.Ed
AMU BEd 2019 Exam Pattern
|Current Educational Affairs||25|
AMU BEd 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- AMU BEd 2019 application form will be available at the website www.amu.ac.in.
- AMU B.Ed 2019 Online Application Form the last date is 3rd week of February, 2019.
- Before applying for AMU, B.Ed candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website
- Candidates should fill their personal & academic information carefully in order to apply for the exam
- Candidates must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of [rupee]350/-.
- Candidate can pay application fee through online & offline mode
- For Online mode, the candidate has to pay the fee through debit / credit / net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- For Offline mode, candidate have to pay through E-challan in nearest bank
- Application Fee once paid is Non-Refundable
AMU BEd 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the AMU B.Ed admit card from the official website.
- AMU B.Ed Admit card will be available before a week prior to the Exam.
- No Physical Admit Card will be sent to students through post
- Candidates must not forget their Admit the card on the day, of the exam, otherwise, he / she shall not be allowed to seat in the exam.
AMU BEd 2019 Selection Process
- andidates Selection process will be done based on the performance in the AMU B.Ed JEE Entrance Exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam
AMU BEd 2019 Exam Centres
Entrance exam will be held at the following cities
AMU BEd 2019 Syllabus
History, Geography, the Polity, Question related to the social issue, General Science, Current Affairs, Other Miscellaneous Question.
Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Error Corrections, Antonyms, Idioms, Spelling Error, One Word Substitution, Phrases, Synonyms.
General Aptitude Test
Analogies, Figures, Coding & Decoding, Calendar, Blood Relation, Numbers, Puzzle, Logical Deduction, Number System, HCF & LCM, Simplification, Reasoning.
Current Educational Affairs
Based the on the what is happening in the current situation in the country.
AMU BEd 2019 Results
- AMU B.Ed Result will be disclosed soon after the exam.
- AMU B.Ed Result will be declared on the official website.
- Candidate can view their result by providing their registration no on the official portal
AMU BEd 2019 Counselling
- Candidates successfully clears Entrance exam will be eligible for counselling
- Counselling will be done in the month of July 2019
- The following documents are required at the time of counselling
- Transfer Certificate
- High School Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Mark sheet of 12th
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examination
- Cast Certificate
- Admit Card
- Sports Certificate ( Sports Seats )
AMU BEd 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online Application Form Starts from||02nd week of January, 2019|
|2||The last date for online application form||03rd week of February, 2019|
|3||Application Fee starts from||02nd week of January, 2019|
|4||Application fee last date||03rd week of February, 2019|
|5||Availability of Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|6||Entrance Exam date||Last week of May, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||June, 2019|
|8||Counselling date||July, 2019|
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh – 202001.
Website : www.amu.ac.in.