Amrita University M Phil in Clinical Psychology Entrance ExamExams Date »
Amrita University M Phil Entrance Exam 2019
Amrita University invites application for admission to M Phil in Clinical Psychology Program for the academic year of 2019.
Amrita University M Phil Eligibility 2019
- MA / M.Sc. Regular Course Degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. SC / ST / OBC category, candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in the aggregate.
Amrita University M Phil Exam Pattern 2019
- The written entrance exam for Mphil in Clinical Psychology will consist of 100 multiple choice questions which carries one mark each ( Maximum Marks:100 ).
- No negative mark for wrong answers.
- The duration of the exam will be one hour.
- The subjects and percentage of questions from each topic is as follows
- Abnormal Psychology – 40%
- Psychological Testing – 15%
- Statistics and Research Methodology – 15%
- General Psychology – 10%
- Physiological Psychology – 10%
- Social Psychology – 10%
Amrita University M Phil Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Amrita University MPhil admission application form will be available at the website www.amrita.edu.
- For Admission & Other Enquiries, contact the following address
The Admission Coordinator
Amrita School of Medicine
AIMS Ponekkara P. O.
0484-2858373, 0484-2858374, 0484-2858383.
Amrita University M Phil Selection Process 2019
- Selection is made on the basis of an Amrita University M Phil Entrance Examination, consisting of a Written Test and Interview.
Amrita University M Phil Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||10th November, 2018|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||24th November, 2018|
|3||Commencement of classes||January, 2019|
The Admission Co – ordinator,
Amrita School of Medicine,
AIMS Ponekkara P.O,
Kochi – 682041,
Contact : 0484 – 2858373 – 74 / 83,
E – Mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.amrita.edu.