Ansal University PhD Entrance ExamExams Date »
Ansal University 2017 PhD Entrance Exam
AU provides facility for pursuing doctoral research leading to the award of Ph.D. degree. University aims at developing individuals into distinguished researchers in the field of architect, design, engineering, management, computer sciences and applied sciences. Respective schools of the university offer Ph. D. programmes with a strong focus on promoting inter-disciplinary research. The University offers Ph. D. programme in Engineering / Management / Architecture / Applied Sciences / Design /Law. Ansal University invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Ansal University PhD Eligibility 2017
- The minimum eligibility required for admission to a Ph.D. Programme shall be a Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree with atleast 55% marks or equivalent grade in the grading system and Master’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the subject concerned shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
Ansal University 2017 PhD Exam Pattern
Format of Ansal University PhD Admission Written Test Question Paper is :
Duration of Paper I & Paper II : 100 Minutes (50 minutes each)
Distribution of Marks :
|Type of Paper||Types of questions||Total Marks||No. of Questions|
|Research Methodology||Multiple choice objective questions||50||50 ( 1 mark each )|
|Subject Specific||Multiple choice objective questions||50||50 ( 1 mark each )|
Ansal University PhD Admission Application Form 2017
- Ansal University Online application from can be filled from the website of the university www.ansaluniversity.edu.in.
- A candidate should be applying Online only.
- A candidate is required to fill the complete details given in the application form.
- The application will be further processed only after the receipt of the fees along with the duly completed application form.
- After completion of the application process, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form to produce it for document checking at the time of interview.
- In case of any query in this regard, you may call / email to :
Golf Course Road, Sector – 55,
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 91-124-4750501
Ansal University PhD Admission Process 2017
Admission shall be based on :
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum eligibility criteria;
- Applicants are required to appear for an Entrance Examination;
- All Applicants would be required to make a presentation about their research interests and proposed research work to the SRC after clearing an Entrance Examination;
- Presentations may be attended by university’s nominees, including outside expert(s);
- Selection in Ph.D. programme will be based on merit. 50% weightage will be given to the performance in the written test and 50% to presentation / Interview;
- SRC will submit the list of short listed candidate to the Vice Chancellor for approval;
- The candidate shall submit no objection certificate ( NOC ) from the employer ( if applicable );
- The admission shall be based on the criteria notified by the university, keeping in view the guidelines/norms in this regard issued by the UGC and other statutory bodies concerned.
Ansal University 2017 PhD Important Dates
|1||Last Date extended for application to PhD Program||4th August, 2017|
|2||Date & Time of Offline Entrance Test||8th August, 2017|
|3||Date of Interview & Presentation||24th August, 2017|
|4||Admission Notification & deposit of fee||28th August, 2017 to 31st August, 2017|
Golf Course Road, Sector – 55,
Telephone : 91-124-4750501,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ansaluniversity.edu.in