Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration – MDHM

Exams Date »

Apollo Institute of Health Care Management AIHA Admission 2018

Apollo Institute of Health Care Management invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to Master’s Degree in Hospital Management ( MDHM ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.

AIHA Admission Eligibility 2018

  • The aspirants of Master’s Degree in Hospital Management should possess a Bachelor’s Degree ( in 10+2+3 form ) in any discipline ( Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages ) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks ( for reservation category candidates 45% ).
  • The selection is based on the marks secured in entrance test conducted by the Osmania University.
  • Qualifying mark in the entrance test is 25% for General and B.C category candidates.
  • The entrance test paper is set for 100 marks, consisting of questions under sections
    • Test of reasoning,
    • Numerical ability,
    • English comprehension and usage,
    • Health and hospital knowledge,
    • Current Affairs.

AIHA Admission Seats 2018


  • Intake is limited to 60 seatsin all, of which 30% Management quota

AIHA Admission Application Form 2018

AIHCM Admission application form is available in the official website www.apolloiha.ac.in

Arrange the application and enclosures in the following order :

  • Demand Draft with required fee amount.
  • Application form.
  • Xerox copy of 10th Std. Certificate ( without this the application will not be accepted ).
  • ICR Summary Sheet ( not to be pinned or tagged to the application ).
  • Please download ICR sheet in A4 size only.

Note : The entrance test date, time and place will be intimated to the candidates along with hall tickets

Submit the filled in application to the following address :

The Principal,
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration,
Apollo Health City,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 096
Telephone No : 040 – 23543269, 23556850

AIHA Selection Procedure 2018

  • 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates. The remaining 15% seats are open to local and non-local candidates { in accordance with the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) Order 1974 }. Candidates from Other States will be considered for admission, only after exhausting the above.

Contact Details

Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration,
Apollo Health City,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 096,
Telephone No : 040 – 23543269 or 23556850,
E-mail : info@apolloiha.ac.in
Website : www.apolloiha.ac.in

JEE Main

Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.