Assam State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)Exams Date »
Assam State Level Eligibility Test ( SLET ) 2021
Application are invited from eligible candidates for Assam State Level Eligibility Test ( SLET ) for the year 2021.
Assam SLET Eligibility 2021
- Any Indian National who obtained Master Degree with atleast 55% marks is eligible to sit in the SET.
- However in the case of SC / ST candidate 3the minimum requirement of mark is 50% on the subject he / she opts to appear.
- Those candidates who have even secured 54.99% marks in case of General candidates ( or 49.99% marks in case of SC / ST candidates ) in Master Degree examination are not eligible for this Test.
- There is no provision of rounding up of marks to make it 55% ( 50% for SC / ST ).
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final ( or 4th Semester ) of their Master Degree Examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination has been delayed, may also apply and appear at this Test.
- However such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of eligibility certificate only after they have passed the Master’s Degree examination or equivalent with the required percentage of marks.
- Such candidates must obtain the P.G. Degree within two years from the date of holding the concerned SET with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only.
- Candidates who qualify in the Test are eligible to apply for the post of lecturer within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission.
- They will be given a pass-certificate and the validity period of certificate is forever.
Assam SLET Exam Pattern 2021
- Presently, the Commission has accepted the syllabus of the NET conducted by the UGC and the CSIR. Syllabus will be provided along with the application form.
- The SET will be conducted in objective mode from SET 2014 onwards.
- The Test will consist of three papers.
- All the three papers will consists of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Test in two separate sessions as under
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||100||1 1 / 4 Hours ( 9.00 a.m. to 10.15 a.m. )|
|First||II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||100||1 1 / 4 Hours ( 10.30 a.m. to 11.45 a.m. )|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||150||2 1 / 2 Hours ( 01.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. )|
- The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper -III as given below
|Minimum marks ( % ) to be obtained|
|General||40 ( 40% )||40 ( 40% )||75 ( 50% )|
|OBC||35 ( 35% )||35 ( 35% )||67.5 ( 45% ) rounded off to 68|
|PH / VH / SC / ST||35 ( 35% )||35 ( 35% )||60 ( 40% )|
- Only such candidates who obtain the minimum required marks in each Paper, separately, as mentioned above, will be considered for final preparation of result.
- However, the final qualifying criteria for eligibility for Lectureship shall be decided by steering committee before declaration of result.
- The syllabus of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will remain the same.
- The candidates will be allowed to carry the carbon printout of OMR ( Response Sheets ) with them on conclusion of the examination.
- There will be no negative marking.
Assam SLET Application Form 2021
How to apply
- Assam SLET 2021 application form will be available at the website sletne.org.
- Candidate seeking admission to the test must apply on the prescribed Test ( application ) form collected on cash payment from the centre of Test where they intend to appear.
- However, the form can be collected from SLET’s office at Guwahati also.( No photostat copy of the form will be accepted ).
- Application fee for General Candidates is ₹800/-,OBC Candidates is ₹650/-, SC / ST Candidates is ₹600/-, PWD Candidates is ₹400/-
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- Single Bank Draft of the prescribed fee.
- One pass-port size coloured photograph to be pasted on the Test ( Application ) form signed across by the candidate.
- One pass-port size coloured photograph duly attested and signed across by the candidate to be pasted on the attendance slip and another copy of passport size coloured photograph to be pasted to the admission card after being duly attested and signed by the candidate ( Photograph should be from the same negative )
- Duly attested M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. certificate and Marksheet.
- Attested copy of SC / ST / OBC / VH / PH certificate, if applicable, from authorised person.
- One self addressed post-card as acknowledgement receipt of the Test ( application ) form.
Assam SLET Admit Card 2021
- Admit card will be issued by the authorities for all the registered candidates. Candidates have to visit the official website in order to download the admit card. No admit card will be sent by post or emails.
- A hard copy of an admit card along with an original photo id proof will be required at the test center on the day of exam.
Assam SLET Exam Centres 2021
- It is endeavoured to make atleast one centre in each constituent University of the SLET Commission with a minimum 25 candidates.
- If the number falls short of this in a centre, then the candidates of that centre will be attached to the nearest centre.
- Gauhati University – 01
- Dibrugarh University – 02
- Tezpur University – 03
- Assam University – 04
- Manipur University – 05
- Rajib Gandhi Central University, Itanagar – 06
- Tripura University – 07
- Sikkim Govt. College – 08
- Mizoram University – 09
Assam SLET Results 2021
- The result of state level eligibility test will be declared on the official website of CSIR. Top 6% of total appearing candidates in all three papers, who will secure a minimum of 40% aggregate marks ( 35% for candidates from reserved categories ) will be declared as qualified and eligible for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates having any complaint regarding the result may send a request in written to the Member Secretary, SLET commission for a re-evaluation of the result along with a Demand Draft of ₹5000/- drawn in favor of Member Secretary, SLET commission within a month of declaration of result. In case the objection is found correct, the mistake will be revised accordingly and the fees will be refunded back otherwise the fee will be forfeited.
Assam SLET Important Dates 2021
|1||Opening date for Online registration of Applications||3rd week of October, 2018|
|2||Last date for Completion of online Application||Last week of November, 2018|
|3||Admit Card||3rd week of January 2019|
|4||Date of Examination||1st week of February 2019|
2nd Floor, B. K. B. Auditorium
Gauhati University Campus
Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar,
Guwahati-781 014, Assam.
Phone No : 0361-2132163,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : sletne.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.