Berhampur University MPhil & PhD Entrance ExamExams Date »
Berhampur University MPhil & PhD Entrance Exam 2019
Berhampur University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MPhil and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Berhampur University Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
- M.Phil. ( Botany ) & M.Phil. ( Zoology )
- M.Phil. ( Women Studies )
- M.Phil. ( Marine Science )
- Ph.D. ( Education )
- Ph.D. ( Political Science )
- Ph.D. ( Pharmacy )
Berhampur University Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
M.Phil. ( Botany ) & M.Phil. ( Zoology ) : A candidate must possess an M.Sc. degree in Life Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in PG degree. The minimum marks required in qualifying examination for SC / ST candidates is 50%.
M.Phil. ( Women Studies ) :
- Candidate must possess a post graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC / ST category.
- A Candidate must secure 50% marks in entrance test. Candidates belonging to the SC / ST need to score 40% marks in the entrance test.
M.Phil. ( Marine Science ) : Candidate must possess an MA / M.Sc / M.Com or any other equivalent examination from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC / ST category candidates.
Ph.D. ( Education ) , Ph.D. ( Political Science ) & Ph.D. ( Pharmacy ) :
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree with at least 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC / ST and physically challenged candidates ) from a recognized university.
- College teachers and professionals with at least 48% marks at master’s level and with 15 years of experience are eligible for admission in Ph.D course.
- Foreign national candidates should have prior security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs and approval of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Berhampur University Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Berhampur University Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.buodisha.edu.in.
The application form for admission to the M.Phil. and PhD program can be downloaded from the University website. Candidates can register themselves to the M.Phil course by submitting the fee of ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 1100/- for Ph.D course ) through DD only towards processing and entrance test fee, drawn in favour of the Head of the Department concerned for which admission is sought / Director, WSRC in case of M.Phil in Womens’ Studies, and payable at the SBI, Bhanja Bihar Berhampur-760007. Candidates have to send the filled in application form along with all the documents to the head of the concerned department. In case of M.Phil in women studies the form will be sent to the Director Women’s Studies Research Centre. The forms must be sent via Speed Post or Registered Post. Forms will not be accepted if submitted in person.
- Certificates and Mark Sheets of all examinations from H.S.C. to Master’s Degree.
- Certificate of teaching experience, if any.
- Copies of publications, if any.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- No objection certificate from the employer, if employed.
- Certificate in support of his / her claim against reserved quota ( SC and ST ) issued by competent Revenue Authority.
- Two self addressed envelopes of size 22 × 10 cm each affixed with postage stamps worth ₹ 25/- ( rupees twenty – five ) only.
- Original Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of Head of the Department ( for which admission is sought ) / Director, WSRC towards processing and entrance test fee.
Berhampur University Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidate to M.Phil course is done on the basis of entrance test followed by an interview conducted by the university.
- At the time of the interview a candidate will have to produce the original documents before the selection Committee for verification.
- Selection of the candidate to the PhD courses is done on the basis of URET entrance test conducted by the university.
Enclosures required at the time of the interview :
- Three recent coloured stamp size photographs.
- T.C. / College Leaving Certificate in original.
- Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- University Registration Receipt in original in case of students of Berhampur University.
- Migration Certificate in case of students of Universities other than Berhampur University.
- Relieve Order in original from the Employer for one year, if he / she is employed.
- A self – addressed envelope of size 22 × 10 cm affixed with postage stamps worth ₹ 30/- ( Rupees thirty only ).
- A Bank Draft for the stipulated amount as mentioned in the intimation letter drawn on State Bank of India ( Bhanja Bihar Branch, Code : 2107 ) payable to the Comptroller of finance, Berhampur university.
- Certificate from a recognized Medical Practitioner indicating Blood Group of the applicant.
- Duly filled in prescribed Affidavits in non – judicial stamp paper in original are to be submitted in case you are admitted.
Berhampur University Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Notification||12th April, 2019|
|2||Commencement of downloading the prospectus and Submission of online application form||17th April, 2019|
|3||Last Date for Applying through online application form||8th May, 2019|
|4||Downloading of Admit cards by candidates||12th May, 2019|
|5||Entrance test for various subjects||17th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
|6||Submission of self - attested||19th June, 2019|
|7||Publication of Provisional merit list||30th June, 2019|
|8||Downloading of Intimation letter||1st July, 2019|
|9||Submission original documents and requisite admission fee||16th July, 2019|
|10||Finalisation of admission||17th July, 2019|
|11||Commencement of classes||19th July, 2019|
Berhampur – 760 007,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 680 – 2227333,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.buodisha.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.