Baba Farid University of Health Sciences – BFUHS Entrance ExamExams Date »
BFUHS Entrance Exam 2019
The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in BSc Nursing program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
BFUHS Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have obtained Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab
- Candidate should be registered as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife ( RNRM ) with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary of Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1987 will be eligible
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of new integrated course besides being registered as trained nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of having been trained
- The candidate should be Bonafide resident of Punjab
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the corresponding year
BFUHS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery. The duration of test will be three hours from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 pm which includes the time consumed in signatures, thumb impressions, photography and other security measures
- The Test will be conducted in the 7th October, 2019
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader ( OMR ) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of test
BFUHS Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply for PPBNET – 2019 only through “Online” mode. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University Website.
- ₹ 3000/- for General Category ( ₹ 1500/- for SC category only ) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank Challan form that will be generated after filling online admission application form, by due date and time.
BFUHS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card for entrance test will be available www.bfuhs.ac.in. Those who fill their application successfully on before the last date is eligible to download the admit card. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of BFUHS or directly from the link will be provided on www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- The candidates must show, on demand, the admit card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the exam hall under any circumstance by the Centre Superintendent.
BFUHS Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection shall be strictly as per merit based upon the entrance exam; candidate should have secured at least 35% ( 30% for SC / BC ) in the Entrance Test
BFUHS Entrance Exam Result 2019
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine. After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank Wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The result will be declared on or before 9th October, 2019. The result will be available on University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
BFUHS Important Dates
|1||Availability of Prospectus at University Website / Hard Copy||19th September, 2018 onwards|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form through University Website||3rd October, 2018|
|3||Last Date for deposition of Application Fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of Application Form||4th October, 2018 ( up to 04.00 pm )|
|4||Candidates can download Admit card from University Website||5th October, 2018 onwards|
|5||Date of conduct of PPBNET Exam||7th October, 2018 ( Sunday ) 11:00 am to 02:00 pm )|
|6||Date of Result Declaration||By 9th October, 2018|
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Faridkot – 151 203,
Phone No. : +91 – 1639 – 256232, 256236,
Fax : +91 – 1639 – 256234,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.