Bharathidasan University – BDU Entrance ExamExams Date »
BDU Entrance Exam 2018
Bharathidasan University invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in BEd program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
BDU Entrance Exam Eligibility 2018
In order to take admission to the B.Ed. programme, one needs to fulfill certain criteria as follows :
- A Candidate must have completed their undergraduate education in the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examinations and should hold a valid degree from any recognized institution.
- Candidates who have not qualified 10+2 or PUC, i.e. Pre University Examination, but possess a two years diploma in courses conducted by the state government or a recognized university and have a degree from any three years undergraduate programme can also apply to this course.
- Teachers who have been trained in-service and are working presently in government recognized schools within the state of Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply for this program.
- Candidates with a diploma in Teacher Education, also known as D.T.Ed. or any NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face – to – face / regular classes mode can also apply for the B.Ed course offered by the Bharathidasan University.
BDU Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
Bharathidasan University Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.bdu.ac.in.
How to Apply
- The application process for admisison to Distance B.Ed. program at Bharathidasan University strats in the month of September.
- The application fee is ₹ 500/- for B.Ed. Application form.
- The Application form and the prospectus can be collected and submitted in person from the University office by paying an amount of ₹ 500/- through a chalan from the State Bank of India, Bharathidasan University Branch, Tiruchirapalli or the application forms can be collected from the B.Ed centers / PCP centers / Application sales centers by submitting an application letter by providing an online payment receipt of ₹ 500/-.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of CDE, Bharathidasan University. The printed and filled in application should be sent with necessary enclosures along with an online receipt paid for ₹ 500/- and should be sent to the following address :
Center for Distance Education,
Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirapalli – 620024.
A candidate applying to the B.Ed. program is required to send or submit certain documents along with the duly filled – in application form. The list of these documents is as follows :
- A self – addressed envelope with a stamp of ₹ 5/-
- Xerox copies of Degree, Diploma
- Community certificates
- Online receipt of application fee payment in case the form is downloaded from the official website
BDU Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2018
- The admission to this course is based on the marks secured by a candidate in their undergraduate degree. The University will reserve the right to allot the students to the B.Ed Personal Contact Centers after counseling for admission which is based on the marks received by the candidate in their particular subjects. The communal reservation criteria as prescribed by the state government of Tamil Nadu will also be taken into consideration. The decision of the University shall remain uncontested and final.
- Note that the student once enrolled in the B.Ed programme will not be allowed to change their Personal Contact Centers allotted by the University.
- For candidates who have pursued courses like Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political Science, Sociology, Logic and Indian Culture in their under graduation, must have studied the same subject in their post-graduation as well.
BDU Entrance Exam Important Dates 2018
|1||B.Ed Registration Date||14th September, 2018 - 10th October, 2018|
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone No : 0431 – 2407027, 2407054,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bdu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.