Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)Exams Date »
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination ( BCECE ) Admission 2019
Application are invited from eligible candidates for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination ( BCECE ) For the year 2019
BCECE Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidates should have domicile of Bihar.
- The parents of the candidate’s must be the permanent resident of Bihar.
- Candidates those parents working in the state, but living outside of the Bihar are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for engineering & pharmacy courses.
Engineering & Pharmacy courses
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates should pass with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserving categories.
- The qualifying exam should pass with Physics & Mathematics ( Physics and Chemistry for Pharmacy ). The optional subjects are also required such as Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- Final year candidates can also apply with one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam before the counselling.
BCECE Seats 2019
- A few of the total seats are reserved as per the norms of Govt. of India for admission through BCECE. The reservation of seats (in percentage) are elucidated in the following table:
- Earlier 3% of the seats were reserved for candidates belonging to PWD category.
- Now, the board has increased the reservation percentage from 3 to 4%.
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class ( EBC )||18%|
|Backward Class ( BC )||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls ( RCG )||3%|
|Disabled Quota||04% of the total seats|
|Service Mens Quota||Will be notified during Counselling / Interview|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will be conducted through offline ( OMR sheet ) mode.
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- The exam paper will be printed in English and Hindi language.
- The duration of the Stage1 will be 135 minutes and 90 minutes for Stage2.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of Question
BCECE Application Form 2019
- BCECE application form can be downloaded at official website on the website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- BCECE 2019 application form filling process will be started from the second week of February, 2019.
- Candidates can fill the online application form till the first week of March, 2019.
- The last date to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to the authority will be the third week of March, 2019.
- Candidates have to fill their personal and educational details along with uploading of scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- After fillling Part-A of application form, candidates have to fill the Part-B also.
- The printout of the application form has to be send in the address given below:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board”
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- It can also be submitted in Canara Bank through challan.
- Application fee for group PCM / PCB / CBA ( General / BC /OBC ) is ₹1000/-
- Application fee for group PCMB ( General / BC / OBC ) is ₹ 1100/- and for ( SC / ST / DQ ) is ₹550/-
BCECE Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download their admit card through online mode from the website. It will be consider valid for entering the examination hall. BCECE admit card will be made available in the first week of June, 2019.
- In case candidates will find any error in the printed admit card, they should immediately brought into the notice of board authority before five days of the examination.
BCECE Exam Centers 2019
- BCECE 2019 will be conducted in 38 cities across Bihar, Jharkhand and other cities of Bihar. The BCECE Exam Center has to be chosen at the time of registration.
|BCECE Exam Center||Center Code||BCECE Exam Center||Center Code|
|West Champaran||20||Other cities outside Bihar||99|
BCECE Syllabus 2019
- The questions will be basically asked from the 12th class syllabus. Candidates can study as per their group of subject in the 10+2. The latest syllabus will be prescribed by the authority. Both the question paper of BCECE stage 1 and stage 2 will be prepared from the subjects such as of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
BCECE Result 2019
- The BCECE 2019 result will be declared in the third week of July, 2019. Candidates can view their results by entering the application number and date of birth. The candidates those will qualify the first stage exam will be shortlisted for the second stage exam.
- The board will prepare the merit list on the basis of stage 1 written exam. Separate merit list will be prepared for all groups. A category-wise cut off will also be released by the board after the examination.
BCECE Counselling 2019
- The candidates can attend the counselling on the basis of their order in the merit list. Candidates will be intimated about the process of counselling through board website. They have to present in the counselling for interview round.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline mode. It will be started from the last week of July, 2019. Candidates have to fill the choices for the college and branch as per their preference.
- On the basis of candidate’s filled choices and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates after verification of required original documents
BCECE Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of BCECE 2019 Application form||7th March, 2019|
|2||Last date for filling online application form||2nd April, 2019|
|3||Updates about BCECE Form Correction||8th April, 2019|
|4||Availability of Admit card||14th April, 2019|
|5||BCECE 2019 Exam for PCMB Group||29th April, 2019|
|6||BCECE 2019 Exam for Agriculture Group||30th April, 2019|
I.A.S. Association Building
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.