BINC Application FormExams Date »
BINC Application Form 2019
- BINC Application Form will be available at website : www.bcil.nic.in/BINC.html.
- BINC 2019 Online Application Form starts from the 4th week of April, 2019
- BINC 2019 Online Application Form the last date is last week of May, 2019
- Before applying for BINC candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website
- Candidates should fill their personal & academic information carefully in order to apply for the exam
- Candidates must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of application form & also note down to print admit card before the exam the application number generated after submitting the application.
- Candidate Name and Date of Birth fields will be populated automatically based on the information provided at the time of registering profile.
- Select Gender ( Male / Female / Transgender )
- Select the Category ( General / SC / ST / OBC )
- Select Marital Status ( Single / Married )
- Select Yes for Physically Handicapped ( if applicable ).
- Applicants Email id and Mobile number will automatically populate in Application form as filled during Registration process.
- Enter Applicants Correspondence Address, which will be used for communication.
- Enter Applicants Permanent Address.
- Once this section is completed, click on Save and Continue to proceed to next section.
- Upload recent passport size photograph ( Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG / JPEG format )
- Upload recent scanned signature ( Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG / JPEG format )
- Upload Date of Birth Proof as per guidelines ( Maximum 150 Kb size, in JPG / JPEG format ). Date of Birth Proof can be the DOB certificate in English or if in regional language then a declaration in English; SSC Certificate; PAN Card; Passport.
- Upload Qualifying Marks Certificate and Applicants appearing for Exam in 2019 have to upload scan copy of form in qualifying exam certificate duly filled and signed by HOD / HOI ( Maximum 150 Kb size, in JPG / JPEG format ).
Documents ( if applicable )
- Category / Caste Certificate ( Maximum 150 Kb size, in JPG / JPEG format ).
- PH Certificate ( Maximum 150 Kb size, in JPG / JPEG format ).
|SC / ST / PWD||[rupee] 200/-|
BINC Exam Centres 2019
University of Pune
Pune 411 007
Phone : +91-20-2569 0195, 2569 2039
Fax : +91-20-2569 0087
|New Delhi||Golden Jubilee Computer Centre ICT Lab,
First Floor, Arts Block
Sri Venkateswara College,
University of Delhi
Benito Juarez Road
Dhaula Kuan New Delhi-110021
Center of Biotechnology
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Campus
Chennai 600 025
Phone : +91-44-2235 0772
Fax : 91-44-2235 0299
P-1/12,C.I.T.Road Scheme-VII M
Kolkata 700 054
|Bangalore||Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
IBAB, Biotech Park, Electronics City Phase I
Bangalore- 560 100
Phone: +91-80-2852 8901 /902/903
|Hyderabad||Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility
School of Life Sciences,
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad 500046 AP, India
|Thiruvananthapuram||Department of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
(formerly Centre for Bioinformatics)
Karyavattom Campus, University of Kerala
|Guwahati||Department of Microbiology
College of Veterinary Science
Assam Agricultural University, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
BINC Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application Form Starts||4th week of April, 2019|
|2||Last date for online application form||Last week of May, 2019|
|3||Application Fee starts||3rd week of April, 2019|
|4||Application fee last date||Last week of May,2019|
|5||Display of Eligible candidates on website||2nd week of June, 2019
|6||Admit Card for Paper-I||2nd week of June, 2019
|7||BINC Exam for Paper-I ( Objective Type )||4th week of June, 2019
|8||Result for Paper - I||4th week of June, 2019|
|9||Admit Card for Paper - II||1st week of July, 2019|
|10||BINC Exam for Paper - II ( Short Answer )||3rd week of July, 2019|
|11||BINC Exam Paper - III ( Practical )||3rd week of July, 2019|
|12||Final Result||4th week of July, 2019|
Dr. Basant K. Tiwary
BINC Examination Center for Bioinformatics
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry 605014, India.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website : www.bcil.nic.in/BINC.html.