Biotechnology Eligibility Test – BET DBT JRFExams Date »
DBT Junior Research Fellowship ( DBT – JRF ) Program 2019
DBT Junior Research Fellowship invites admission application for Biotechnology Eligibility Test leading to admission in DBT JRF program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
DBT JRF Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have an M.Tech / M.Sc / M.V.Sc Biotechnology degree with specializations like Medical, Marine, Agriculture, Environmental, Biochemical Engineering, Bio – science, pharmaceutical, Food and Animal / Veterinary etc. in order to apply for this exam.
- Candidates having M.Sc degree in Bioinformatics, Molecular and Human Genetics, and Neuroscience can also apply.
- Applicants with four years B.E / B.Tech degree in Biotechnology is also eligible.
- In order to apply for DBT JRF 2019, the candidate must have at least 60% marks in respective qualifying exam ( 55% for SC / ST / PH candidates ).
- The maximum age of a candidate in order to apply for this exam is 28 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years in age will be given to the women candidates and the candidates from SC / ST / PH category.
- A Relaxation of 3 Years ( up to 31 years ) will be given to the OBC ( non creamy layer ) candidates.
DBT JRF Application Form 2019
DBT Junior Research Fellowship application form is available in the official website www.bcil.nic.in.
DBT JRF Admit Card 2019
- The admit card of DBT junior research fellowship 2019 exam will be published on the official website of BCIL. Candidates can download their admit card by entering details such as registration number, date of birth, user id or password. It is mandatory for every candidate to bring admit card on the day of exam, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center without a valid admit card.
DBT JRF Result 2019
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology will announce the result of DBT JRF 2019 on the website of BCIL. The result will be declared on a PDF file, candidates have to check their name or roll no using Ctrl + F function. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of result with them till the selection process is completed.
After the declaration of result, the successful candidates have to send the attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below to the DBT JRF 2019 programme office.
- Certificate of Date of Birth ( 10th standard certificate )
- Certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Final mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Copy of the BET-2019 Admit Card
- Category certificate ( SC / ST / OBC / PH if applicable )
- A cover letter mentioning the details of the candidate ( Address, Email id, Phone number ).
DBT JRF Important Dates 2019
|1||Starting of online registration||1st week of January, 2019|
|2||Last date to register online||1st week of February, 2019|
|3||Publication of the List of Candidates to appear for BET 2019||3rd week of February, 2019|
|4||Availability of Admit card||Last week of February, 2019|
|5||Date of Online Test||3rd week of March, 2019|
|6||Question and Answer Paper will publish on||3rd week of March, 2019|
|7||Last date of accepting any discrepancy in Answer keys||Last week of March, 2019|
|8||Declaration Results||Last week of April, 2019|
Biotech Consortium India Limited,
V Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan,
210, Deen Dayal Upadhay Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
Phones : +91 ( 011 ) 23219064 – 67,
Fax : +91 ( 011 ) 23219063,
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Web Site : http://www.bcil.nic.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.