Central Institute of Technology Entrance ExamExams Date »
CIT CITEE Admission 2019
Central Institute of Technology invites application for admission to the following Diploma courses through CITEE for the academic year 2019
CIT CITEE Admission Courses 2019
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering ( Et )
- Computer Science and Engineering ( Co )
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering ( CAI )
- Food Processing Technology ( FPT )
- Construction Technology ( CT )
- Animation & Multimedia Technology ( AMT )
CIT CITEE Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and 50% of marks in Science, Mathematics ( or Advanced Mathematics ) and English taken together for GEN / OBC candidates ( relaxed upto5% of marks for ST / SC / PWD candidates )
- The age of the candidates as on 1st August of the year of admission must not exceed the following age limit for different categories-
- GEN / OBC – 19 years
- SC / ST / PH – 24 years
- Female Candidates – 22 years
CIT CITEE Admission Seats 2019
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 30 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering – 30 Seats
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering – 30 Seats
- Food Processing Technology – 30 Seats
- Construction Technology – 30 Seats
- Animation & Multimedia Technology – 30 Seats
Reservation of Seats
- 60% from BTAD ( 60% ST, 5% SC, 15%OBC and 20% General )
- 20% from North-East region excluding BTAD.
- 17% from All India excluding North-East Region.
- 3%for physically handicapped candidates irrespective of region.
CIT CITEE Admission Exam Pattern 2019
|Section||Subject||No.of Qusestions||Marks per Question|
|D||Mathematics||50||1 and 2 marks|
CIT CITEE Admission Application Form 2019
- CIT CITEE Admission application form will be available at website : www.cit.ac.in.
- The application forms received after the last date will not be entertained. The institute will not be responsible for postal delay. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected. Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Candidates may collect the information brochure along with application form from designated centres on payment of requisite amount and submit the following address through registered / speed / general post.
The Member Secretary,
BTAD, Assam, PIN-783370.
- The candidates applying in the Online Application Form from CIT website must submit a demand draft of ₹ 1000/- ( One thousand ) only for GEN / OBC candidates and ₹ 500/- ( Five hundred ) for SC / ST / PC. The form should accompany with the entrance examination fees receipt paid through SBI, E-Collect.
- The Following documents are to be submitted at the time of Admission :
- Four passport size photos
- Age proof certificate
- Marksheet of HSLC or equivalent
- attested Mark Sheets of 10+2 ( Sc ) or equivalent.
- Permanent Residential Certificate ( PRC )
- Caste Certificate ( in case of SC / ST / PH )
- Physically Handicapped ( PH ) Certificate ( if applicable )
- Conduct / Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate ( if applicable )
- Transfer Certificate in original
- Migration Certificate in original.
- A photo copy of Registration Card of HSSLC ( 10+2 )
CIT CITEE Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of aspiring candidates for admission shall be based on their performance in the respective Entrance Examinations. However, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of essential Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The selection will be based on merit separately for all regions and reservation categories. Candidates who fail to furnish the proofs for their claims in respect of reservation of seat pertaining to region and category shall not be considered.
- A single merit / ranking list would be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the Entrance examination. The ranking for CITEE-2019 will depend on the total marks obtained in the Entrance exam, then in the order of individual marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, in cases whereby the total marks obtained is same.
CIT CITEE Admission Exam Centres 2019
CIT CITEE Admission Syllabus 2019
CIT CITEE Admission Results 2019
- The Results of Entrance Examination and the selected list of the eligible candidates for admission will be declared on 15th June, 2019 for CITEE-2019 ( Diploma ).
- The Results and selected list will be available on the Notice Board of the Institute. The candidates may also log on to CIT website: www.cit.ac.in to check their status.
CIT CITEE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Issue Of Information Brochure||3rd week of February, 2019|
|2||Last Date of submission Of Application Form ( Online )||3rd week of April, 2019|
|3||Last Date of submission Of Application Form ( Offline )||4th week of April, 2019|
|4||Date Of Exam||3rd week of May, 2019|
|5||Declaration Of Result||2nd week of June, 2019|
|6||1st Counseling and Admission||4th week of June, 2019|
|7||2nd Counseling and Admission||1st week of July, 2019|
|8||3rd Counseling and Admission||1st week of July, 2019|
Central Institute of Technology,
Phone : 91-3661- 277279,
Website : www.cit.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.