Central University of Karnataka – CUK Entrance ExamExams Date »
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019
Central University of Karnataka invites application for CUK Entrance Exam 2019 for admission to following courses
- Integrated Engineering
- Integrated Science ( B.Sc. and M.Sc. )
- B.Sc . and M.Sc. in english
- BBA ( Standalone )
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Geology
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Geography
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Physics
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Economics
- B.Sc and M.Sc in psychology
- M.Tech. in Power and Energy Engineering
- M.Tech. in Information And Communication Technology
- MSc. in Geography
- MSc. in Psychology
- MSc. in Physics
- MSc. in Chemistry
- MSc. in Geology
- MSc. in Mathematics
- MSc. in Geology & Geoinformatics
- M.A. in Linguistic
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Hindi
- M.A. in Kannada
- M.A in Economics
- M.A. in Folkloristic and tribal studies
- M.A. in Music and Fine Arts
- PhD – Hindi
- PhD – Kannada
- PhD – Classical Kannada
- PhD –Economics
- PhD –Management
- PhD –Psychology
- PhD –Commerce
- PhD -Social Work
- PhD –Physics
- PhD –Chemistry
- PhD -Geography
- PhD -Geology
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
- There are a total of 10 universities participating under CUCET 2019. Each university has different criteria of eligibility for candidates.
- There are mainly three types of courses offered by CUCET 2019. Candidates can apply for UG, integrated, PG, and research programs. It is advisable that students to go through the specific CUCET Eligibility Criteria of each university individually for their respective course before applying for CUCET 2019.
|UG||50% in 12th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and / or Biology||General|
|45% in 12th||SC / ST|
|PG||55% in UG||Bachelor’s in the same field Or any associated field of the course in which you wish to take Masters||General|
|50% in UG||SC / ST|
- If one has cleared UGC-CSIR JRF, GATE, NBHM or qualified in any other National level Exams then you need not appear for the entrance test but will have to register for CUCET 2019.
- A master’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% for general candidates, 50% for OBC candidates, and 45% for SC / ST / PWD candidates is required.
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination.
- Parts: The exam will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part-A: This section contains topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part-B: This part has been divided into three sections and consists of total 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Pattern: The exam will be conducted in OMR pattern.
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Candidates can avail the CUCET 2019 Application Form only via online mode through the website www.cuk.ac.in.
- The last date to fill & submit the application will be 26th March, 2019.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application such as personal, academic, communication & many others.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Fee can be paid by debit / credit card / net banking or Challan of SBI bank any branch.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India / Bank.
- The PwD candidates are exempted from application fee.
- The application for other categories is mentioned here:
|Category||Online Fee Payment Through Credit Card / Debit Card||Online Fee Payment Through E-Challan|
|General / OBC||₹800 + ₹50 ( Bank Commission )||₹850|
|SC / ST||₹400 + ₹50 ( Bank Commission )||₹450|
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the CUCET Hall Ticket 2019 from 13th April, 2019 onwards.
- Admit card has to be carried mandatorily on the day of exam.
- The admit card will be available only through the official website.
- Details present on admit card will include exam centre, roll number, exam date, timing, etc.
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam Centres 2019
- CUCET is scheduled to take place at 76 cities in the country.
- In case less than 100 students register for a test center then it will automatically be cancelled.
- A nearby center will be allocated in place of the cancelled center.
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019 Results
- Availability of results: Check CUCET 2019 Results on the official website from 25th May, 2019 who have been appeared for the exam. The Result of Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019 ( CUCET 2019 ) will be declared for each program.
- Shortlisting process: Shortlisting will be done on basis of CUCET 2019 performance and the scores obtained in qualifying examinations.
- GD / PI: The concerned universities conduct further processes after the process of shortlisting, they are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Merit list: On the basis of the performance of the candidate, the merit list will be prepared and will be used for admission to UG, PG, PG Diploma, Integrated Programs, B.Ed, PhD programs in the participating Central Universities.
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
The counselling process is conducted online mode. All the universities conduct their own counselling process separately for different academic programs offered by them. Some major components of CUCET Counselling are highlighted below
- Document Verification : After the announcement of the result or list, the candidates are required to attend the counselling in order to complete the document verification and admission processes.
- Separate universities : The counselling will be scheduled only for the shortlisted candidates. It should be noted that the Counselling for participating universities is done separately by the respective universities.
- Seat allotment : Students are allotted seats during counselling. The allotment will be purely based on candidate’s rank and availability of seats for the preferred course.
- Register : You need to register for attending the CUCET 2019 counselling session.
- Based on the results : CUCET 2019 Counselling will be strictly based on the merit list that is prepared as per marks in the entrance examination.
- Weightage provided : The counselling process includes the score obtained in written test and interview that will carry a weight of 60% and 40% respectively.
- Exceptional cases : Candidates, who qualify NET / JRF / SLET / Teacher Fellowship will be exempted from written test. For them, the interview will carry 100% weight.
- Universities from the state : Central University Common Entrance Test is commonly referred to as CUCET. The Universities of Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Haryana, Kerala, Punjab and Rajasthan jointly conducts this entrance exam, available for students across India.
- Offered courses : The test is for the candidates willing to gain admissions into the Graduate-level, PG Level and Ph.D. level course at the above mentioned University.
Central University of Karnataka Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online Application Starts from||19th February, 2019|
|2||Issue date of Admit Card||13th April, 2019|
|3||CUK Entrance Exam Dates||28th & 29th April, 2019|
|4||Answer Key Upload||30th April, 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||25th May, 2019|
Central University of Karnataka,
( Established by an Act of the Parliament in 2009 )
II Floor, Karya Soudha,
Gulbarga – 585 106,
Phone No. : 08472 – 264323,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cuk.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.