Centre for Corporate Governance Research and Training – CCGRT Entrance ExamExams Date »
CCGRT ICSI Entrance Exam 2017
Centre for Corporate Governance Research and Training invites application for admission to the Integrated Company Secretaryship Course A Knowledge initiative for Developing well rounded Governance Professionals.
Duration of the ICSI CCGRT Course 2017
Three years including one year of training.
CCGRT ICSI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should fulfill the following eligibility requirements :
- Less than 26 years as on 01st July, 2017.
- Graduate with 50% Marks or Foundation Program pass of ICSI, CPT Pass of ICAI, Or ICMAI
CCGRT ICSI 2017 Selection Process
The best 50 candidates would be admitted to the Program, selected through :
- CCGRT ICSI Online Entrance Examination : Two hours online entrance examination comprising of Reasoning, English and Numerical Aptitude. In lieu of online entrance examination, scores of recognized tests, namely, CAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, SNAP, MH-CET would also be considered.
- Group Discussion and / or Interview. On the basis of the performance in the Online Entrance Examination or scores of Recognized tests, whichever is applicable, and Group discussions and / or Interview, candidates would be selected for admission to the course.
CCGRT ICSI 2017 Application Procedure
- The application would be accepted online only. The last date for submission of online application is 21stApril, 2017.
- Applications submitted after the last date will not be entertained.
- The non-refundable application fee of ₹ 600/- is to be paid by way of demand draft in favour of ‘ICSI-CCGRT A/c’ payable at Mumbai. OR
- After successfully submitting the application form online, the following documents are to be sent to ‘The Course Co-ordinator’, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India ( ICSI CCGRT ), Plot No : 101, Sector – 15, Institutional Area, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
- Hard copy of the online submitted application form
- Demand Draft of ₹ 600/-. Or PayUMoney receipt.
ICSI CCGRT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||21st March, 2017|
|2||Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21st April, 2017|
|3||Online Entrance Test||6th May, 2017|
|4||Declaration of Result||12th May, 2017|
|5||Group Discussion and Personal Interview||23rd May, 2017 and 24th May, 2017|
|6||Offer of Admission||6th June, 2017|
|7||Last date for payment of fees||16th June, 2017|
|8||Offer for Admission to waitlisted candidates||23rd June, 2017|
|9||Last date of Payment and Admission (For Waitlisted Candidates)||28th June, 2017|
|10||Commencement of the Program||04th July, 2017|
ICSI – Centre for Corporate Governance, Research & Training ( CCGRT )
Plot No.101, Sector 15, Institutional Area,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614
Telephone No : 022 – 41021501 / 34 / 35 / 06,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.icsi.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.