Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance TestExams Date »
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into BSc Nursing / BPT course through entrance examination for the academic session 2018.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility
- Applicants for UG AWT 2018 should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2018, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year, i.e. they should have been born on or before 01st January, 2002.
- Applicants must be citizens of India for UG AWT 2018. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
- For admission to B.Sc. Nursing a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 examination ( 40% for SC / BC ).
- For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks ( 50% ) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics ( i.e- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandates requirements. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test Seats 2018
|Category||Category Code||60 Seats|
|Punjab Female Open General||1||6|
|Punjab Male Open General||2||1|
|Non Punjab ( All India ) Female Open General||3||4|
|Non Punjab ( All India ) Male Open General||4||1|
|Christian Minority with Service Commitment - Punjab Female||5||20|
|Christian Minority with Service Commitment -Punjab Male||6||5|
|Christian Minority with Service Commitment -Non Punjab (All India) Female||7||10|
|Christian Minority with Service Commitment -Non Punjab (All India) Male||8||5|
|Punjab Female SC / ST||9||2|
|Punjab Female BC||10||1|
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test Pattern 2018
- The Admission Written Test will be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system ) and also shall include test on General Aptitude.
- There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Type with 4 choices each.
- The test is designed to measure knowledge and understanding of subject matter.
- The test also measures the reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability of the applicant.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Bible Test will also be of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible ( English Language only ).
- Bible Test marks are not considered for merit preparation.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Applications are to be accessed on-line by accessing the website www.cmcludhiana.in from 30th June, 2018 to 16th July, 2018.
- The Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the available link.
- Every candidate will be required to log on to ‘Admissions 2018’ on the institutional website.
- The application form must be downloaded, printed, filled and sent along with the required enclosures to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana latest by 16th July, 2018.
- Take a print out of the form, complete it and send the same along with enclosures to the following address
Christian Medical College,
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹3000/-.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- A completed application for the undergraduate program consists of the following documents
- Submission of application form, as mentioned above.
- Enclosures for the ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’
- Payment of Application fee
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket will be available to all the applicants from 18th July, 2018, whose application form has been submitted by the last date that is hard copy received in the Office of the Registrar by 16th July, 2018, irrespective of eligibility.
- Such candidates will be eligible to sit for the Admission Test at the center as given in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket will be sent by email to the candidates so ensure a valid email id is given.
- Take 2 print outs of the Hall Ticket. After printing, affix a latest passport size photograph and sign in the space provided for ‘signature of candidate’.
- Candidates can also collect the admit card from the center with submission of identity proof.
- Such candidates will have to report to the center earlier.
- A candidate registered for one center as given in the Hall Ticket shall not be allowed to appear for the test at another center.
- Time table, address of the Test center for the applicant and relevant information will be given in the Hall Ticket.
- If the Hall Ticket has not been received by 19th July, 2018, the applicant should contact the Registrar’s office and send a copy of the request by e-mail / fax.
- Otherwise the request may be ignored. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the schedule of the UG-AT-2018.
- Discrepancies if any must be brought to the notice of the Registrar’s office immediately.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Selection Process
- CMC Ludhiana admission selection will be based on performance of entrance examination conducted by the university.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test Centres 2018
Entrance test will be conducted at the following cities
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Results
Cut off Score
- For BSc Nursing and BPT courses, applicants must obtain not less than 35% marks (53 marks out of 150) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the UGAWT- 2018 to qualify. The Final Merit List will be out of 200 which will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Aptitude. Christian applicants should have scored 40% marks in the Bible Test to be considered under the ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment’ Category in BSc Nursing and Christian Minority Category in BPT. Bible Test marks are not considered for merit preparation.
- Where two or more applicants have secured equal marks in UG-AT-2018, their inter-se-merit for the admission, i.e. the tie between two or more applicants will be decided as per the following sequence:
- Applicants obtaining higher aggregate marks in UG-AT-2018 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants obtaining higher marks in UG-AT-2018 in the subject of Biology.
- Applicants obtaining higher marks in UG-AT-2018 in the subject of Chemistry.
- The applicant older in age.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Counselling
- There will be no individual call letters for the counseling. All candidates who have qualified are eligible to attend the counselling.
- The Roll Number distribution for the eligibility to attend counseling will be displayed on the website along with the result.
- Candidates are to ascertain their chances of admissions in any course and should report at the time and date mentioned to the admission office.
- Candidates will be called for selection as per rank in Merit List of the category they have applied / eligible for. There will be no separate selected and waiting list.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test 2018 Important Dates
|1||Information Bulletin / Application form available online from||30th June, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||16th July, 2018|
|3||Hall Ticket available from||18th July, 2018|
|4||Reporting at Centre for Admission Test||23rd July, 2018|
|5||Date of Admission Test||23rd July, 2018|
|6||Publication of merit list on or before||25th July, 2018|
|7||1st Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing||30th July, 2018|
|8||Medical examination for B.Sc. Nursing||06th August, 2018|
|9||Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing||07th - 09th August, 2018|
|10||1st Counselling for BPT||31st July, 2018|
|11||Medical examination for BPT||07th August, 2018|
|12||Orientation for BPT||08th - 09th August, 2018|
|13||Classes to start for all courses||10th August, 2018|
|14||2nd Counselling for all courses for vacant seats ( if any )||24th August, 2018|
|15||Last date for any admissions ( Bsc Nursing )||31st October, 2018|
|16||Last date for any admissions ( BPT )||30th September, 2018|
The Registrar, Christian Medical College,
Phone : +91-161-5010809;
Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Website : www.cmcludhiana.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.