Christian Medical College PG Entrance Exam – CMC PGMEE Medical Entrance ExamExams Date »
CMC PGMEE Entrance Exam 2019
Christian Medical College invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CMC PGMEE Courses Offered 2019
- MPH &
- M.Sc courses
CMC PGMEE Eligibility 2019
Age : Applicant must be 17 years of age on or prior 31st December, 2019. The applicable age along with the course mentioned below :
- 30 years ( B.Sc Nursing ),
- 35 years ( B.Sc Nursing SC / ST ),
- 25 years ( B.Sc Audiology & Speech – Language Pathology )
- 25 years ( Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology
- 30 years ( PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology )
CMC PGMEE Exam Pattern 2019
The examination will be commenced in online mode
- The question paper will appear in the English Language
- There will be objective type questions.
- As far as degree courses are concerned the examination will be divided in two different parts
- Section I consisted of 60 questions to get answered in 50 minutes and Section II ( Speed and Accuracy ) consisted of 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes.
- The overall exam duration will be 70 minutes
For diploma courses, the question paper consisted of 25 questions from Physics Chemistry and Biology and 15 from General Ability.
- Overall duration of Diploma exams will be 2 hours
- Chemistry, 60 questions
- Biology 60 questions
- Physics 60 questions
- General ability 120 questions
CMC PGMEE Application Form 2019
Christian Medical College application form is available in the official website www.cmch-vellore.edu.
- Before you start with filling of the application form, read all the instructions carefully because incorrect entries may cause severe troubles later like form cancellation
- Download the application form using online mode and enter personal as well as academic qualification aptly
- Please upload the latest colored photograph as well as signature for avoiding any troubles later
Application Fee :
- Once you are done with the application form, make application form payment via any of the modes like credit card, debit card, and net banking facility
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of [rupee] 800/- with the additional cost of [rupee] 500/- per course for Group A and for Post Graduation courses it is [rupee] 100/- per course for Group B.
- Go for fee payment via modes such as debit / credit card or demand draft / e – challan.
- If you are going for the draft then make in the favor of ‘C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c’ payable at Vellore from any nationalized bank
- Basic Administrative Fee [rupee] 800/-
- Registration Fee [rupee] 500/-
CMC PGMEE Admit Card 2019
- The admit card will be released on the fixed date and to check out date, move to the official website.
- The admit card will be released 15 days prior exam commencing date
- The admit card consisted of information like exam venue, exam date and time, name of the candidates, roll number and other exam related info.
Carry this card along with you while moving onto examination centre is important task expected from candidates
CMC PGMEE Syllabus 2019
- Candidates are required to make thorough preparation for different topics from subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
CMC PGMEE Result 2019
- Entire attention is given to evaluation, checking of the questions, ranking, and tabulation etc. To check out the outcome of the exam, first collect the right date and then proceed further.
- Selection of the candidates is based entirely on inter – se merit.
- Selections are completely based on two categories – Open as well as Sponsored.
- The final merit list will soon be released by the college through the official website.
- The names of the chosen candidates will appear in the final merit.
- The selected candidates are required to reach on time and go through with other formalities.
CMC PGMEE Counselling 2019
Counselling process will take place for those who qualify the written exam successfully. The process includes verification of the documents such as applying, document verification, and choice of filling the seat and place to get allocated.
- It is important for candidates to keep the online application form safely till admission process gets over.
- Candidates are required to keep admit card and scorecard till documents verification get over.
- The info booklet for counseling will be released via online mode on the official website
- Exam authority will provide info like seat allotment in every discipline and category will also be provided
CMC PGMEE Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Exam Date ( Tentative )|
|1||Online application Form release date start||1st week of November, 2018|
|2||Last date for Registration form submit||Last week of January, 2019|
|3||Online submission of PG NEET 2019 Score||1st week of February, 2019|
|4||Last date fee submit ( payment through challan / DD )||1st week of February, 2019|
|5||Document submit Last date||February, 2019|
|6||Last date for sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||1st week of February, 2019|
|7||Release of list of candidates invited for Step 2||4th week of February, 2019|
|8||Registration and Medical Checkup at Vellore||2nd week of March, 2019|
|9||Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||3rd week of March, 2019|
|10||Release Date of final selection list||3rd week of March, 2019|
|11||Acceptance before 12.00 noon||3rd week of March, 2019|
|12||Registration for admission to Degree Courses||4th week of March, 2019|
|13||Diploma Courses Registration||4th week of March, 2019|
Christian Medical College,
Ida Scudder Road,
Vellore – 632004
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No : +91 (416) 2284255,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cmch-vellore.edu.