CMC Ludhiana MDS Exam SchemeExams Date »
CMC Ludhiana MDS 2016 Exam Scheme
Provisional admissions to the MDS course of this college are made according to the rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and of the Government and Dental Council of India, as may be applicable, and of this college. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications.
1. CMC MDS 2016 Admission Written Test ( AT ) : 200 Marks
- CMC MDS 2016 admission written test shall be conducted in all the subjects of BDS course. All questions will be multiple choice type. There will be 200 questions; each question shall carry one mark, total marks being 200. There is no negative marking.
- A candidate will be required to score 50% marks in the Written Test to qualify to be in the merit list.
- The List of candidates who qualify will be displayed on www.cmcludhiana.in, on 27th January, 2016.
- No separate letters / communication will be sent to any candidate.
2. Additional Marks for CMC MDS Admission 2016 : Maximum Marks 50
Additional marks will be given to candidates who have worked in hospitals as below :
|Group / optional subjects in the Qualifying examination (+2 or equivalent)||Sections to be answered||Maximum Time|
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||Section A & B||1 hour|
|Biology, Physics and Chemistry||Section B & C||1 hour|
3. Preparation of Merit List
CMC Ludhiana MDS Merit lists will be prepared as per the categories a candidate has opted for ( A, B or C ). The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the following marks obtained by the applicant :
- Admission Written Test
- Additional marks, if any
Provided the applicant is otherwise eligible and photocopies of certificates and testimonials etc of the applicant are found to be in order.
4. Tie – Breaking :
Tie – Breaking of the applicants on total marks will be done on the basis of the following :
- Marks in Admission Test.
- Percentage of total marks obtained in all BDS professional examinations combined together.
- Age of the candidate – in favor of the older candidate.