CMC PGMEE Application FormExams Date »
|Exam Details||Selection Process||Reservation of Seats||Result|
CMC Vellore PG Application Process 2017
Application forms can be accessed only on-line through the College website at http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in during the dates mentioned in 19th July, 2017 to 21st July, 2017 and submitted with a basic administrative fee of Rs.2500/-. Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send Rs.4000/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 150 or its equivalent.
CMC PGMEE 2017 Application Form Submission
You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature before filling the application form. Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1 st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels ). Specification for signature : Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels )
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below
As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to the Registrar’s office before the date 19th July 2017.
Online payment using only “Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking”.
Use only your own ( or parent’s / guardian’s ) credit card / debit card / net Banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan. When using a credit card / debit card / net Banking, if the transaction is not successful, please follow the following steps:
Check with your bank / credit card account / debit card account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will follow up.
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again.
Applications received without the application fee as mentioned above will not be registered.
Note : The Information Provided on the Application Form will be taken as Final. No Changes will be Permitted.
- Fill the form online and click “submit”.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods.
- Take a print out of the application confirmation form.
- Send in the the proof of payment ( if paid as challan or DD ) and all the other required ENCLOSURES to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore – 632002 to reach on or before 19th July 2017.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.