CMS Institute of Management Studies – CMS IMSExams Date »
CMS Institute of Management Studies 2019
Affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
Coimbatore – 6,
Phone No : 0422 – 2668693,
Fax : 0422 – 2667496,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web Site : www.cmsamtcbe.org.
CMS Institute of Management Studies & CMS Academy of Management and Technology invites application for admission to the MBA Program. More than Two decades of Excellence in Education.
CMS IMS 2019 Eligibility and Criteria
- A pass in any Degree.
- Admission is given on the clear mandate that those admitted will abide by all the rules ( framed by the college or the university ) that exist at the time of admission as those that may come into effect at a later date.
- Any student violating the rules or regulations of the college will be liable to disciplinary action.
- Ragging in any form is strictly forbidden.
CMS IMS 2019 Application Form
- CMS IMS Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the office of CMS Educational and Charitable Trust, Ganapathy, Coimbatore – 641 006 or CMS Institute of Management Studies, Chinnavedampatti, Coimbatore – 641 006.
- CMS IMS Application Form and Prospectus are also available in all the notified branches of the South Indian Bank.
- The cost of the CMS Application Form and Prospectus is ₹ 750/- including ₹ 250/- for CMS MET*.
- Those who like to obtain CMS IMS Application Form and Prospectus by post may write to the following address :
CMS Educational and Charitable Trust,
Coimbatore – 641 006.
- The amount can be remitted in Cash or as DD drawn in favourof “CMS Educational and Charitable Trust”, Ganapathy, Coimbatore.
- The letter for CMS IMS Application must be accompanied by a DD ( drawn in favour of “CMS Educational and Charitable Trust”, Ganapathy, Coimbatore for the prescribed cost of the application) and postage stamp for ₹ 40/-.
- Those in need of hostel accommodation are requested to submit a separate application for the same. CMS IMS Application Form for admission to the hostel is available at the college office.
Original certificates / testimonials required for filing the application :
- The first page of the SSLC book
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate from the head of the Institution where the Candidate studied last
- Degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Statement of marks issued by the university/Institute
- Community certificate
- Eligibility certificate, if necessary
- Migration certificate
- 2 attested copies each of all the above certificates
- 2 stamp – size and 4 passport- size color photograph
- MAT / TANCET Score Card
All the original certificates as well as testimonials should be handed over to the principal at the time of admission. Candidates will be informed of their selection by post. Those who are selected must join the college on the dates specified in the admission card.
If any candidate discontinues the course, he / she will be liable to pay the entire course fee. The college reserves the right to cancel the admission, if any information provided by the candidate at the time of admission is found to be false or if the qualification of the candidate is not approved by the university. The management reserves the complete right to enforce or keep in abeyance all the above rules and regulations till such time as they may deem fit. The rules and regulations are subject to change from time to time.
*CMS MET : An entrance test for admission cum scholarship would be conducted by the institute during the month of march, every year at centres in Kerala and Tamilnadu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.