Competence in Software Technology – CST Graduate Level SyllabusExams Date »
CST Exam Syllabus for G Level 2013
1. General Aptitude ( GA ) : Same as that for E Level.
2. Computer Organization and Operating Systems ( CO ) : Same as that for D Level.
3. Computer Networks : Same as that for D Level.
4. Database Management
Database Systems – Basic Concepts : Data, Database, Database Systems, Database Management System; Data Models, Data Abstraction, Data Independence, Three Level Architecture, Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation Language, Overall System Architecture of DBMS, Data Dictionary, Schema Processor, Query Processor, Three Classical Data Models ( hierarchical, network and relational ).
Relational Data Model : Relational Structure – Tables ( Relations ), Rows ( Tuples ), Domains, Attributes, Keys, Candidate Keys, Primary Key, Entity Integrity Constraints, Referential Integrity Constraints.
Query languages : Relational Algebra, Relational Calculus, SQL.
12. Examination fee for Competence in Software Technology 2013
The examination fees for different levels are as follows :
- Those applying for the course admission on the basis of their CST 2010 score ( i.e. not appearing for CST 2013 ) must submit application form A – 2, given in this brochure.
- A processing charge of ₹ 400/- must be paid with form A – 2.
- Fees must be paid in full through a Demand Draft crossed account payee drawn in favour of “CDAC, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
- Examination fees are non – refundable and cannot be adjusted against any subsequent CST examinations or utilised for any other purpose.