Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Eligibility TestExams Date »
BRAOU UG Eligibility Test 2019
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University invites admission application for Eligibility Test leading to admission in UG Courses B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
BRAOU UG Eligibility 2019
Candidates who have not passed Intermediate ( or ) its Equivalent Examination are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into Ist year of the B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc UG Foundation Course ( 3 Year Degree Programmes ) for the Academic Year 2019 – 20, provided they would have completed 18 years of age by 1st July, 2019. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July, 2019 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
BRAOU UG Application Form 2019
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test admission application form is available in the official website www.braouonline.in.
How To Register For Eligibility Test :
- Candidates who wish to appear for ET shall register ‘Online’ on our website i.e., www.braouonline.in.
- Choose the Study / Examination Centre where you wish to appear for ET – 2019 and Collect the Information Brochure on ET – 2019 ( Free of Cost ) from the Study Centre and read it carefully before submitting application form through online.
- Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET – 2019 Registration form through “online” and upload photo and signature.
- The candidate has to Pay ₹ 300/- ( Rupees Three Hundred Only ) by debit / Credit Card through University online OR ₹ 310/- ( Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only ) at the TS / AP online Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
Medium & Venue Of Eligibility Test : Test will be conducted in English, Telugu & Urdu Media at the Study Centers of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Applicants should download Hall Tickets at least Two days before the Examination Date from the Website ( www.braouonline.in ). Hall Ticket can also be collected in person one day before the Examination from examination Center chosen by them.
BRAOU UG Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection for the UG courses is through the Eligibility Test
BRAOU UG Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of Registration||24th January, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Registration||28th March, 2019|
|3||Date and Time of Eligibility Test||28th April, 2019 ( 10.00 A.M. to 12.30. P.M. )|
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University,
Road No : 46, Prof, G Ram Reddy Marg,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500033, India.,
Phone No. : 040 2368 0000,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.braouonline.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.