Dr. D.Y. Patil PhD Entrance Exam 2019Exams Date »
Dr. D.Y. Patil PhD Entrance Examination 2019
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in PhD program for the academic year 2019 – 2020
DPU PhD Courses Offered 2019
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Ayurved
- Faculty of Homoeopathy
DPU PhD Eligibility 2019
Faculty of Medicine
- A candidate who has passed MD / MS Degree examination in the concerned subject from an Institute which is recognized by the Medical Council of India, ( or ) Candidate having Diploma in National Board ( DNB ) qualification in the concerned subject ( or )
- A candidate having passed M. Optometry, M.Sc. ( Medical ) Degree examination from a recognized University in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Dentistry
- A candidate who has passed a Master in Dental Surgery ( MDS ) Degree examination in the concerned subject from an Institute which is recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Faculty of Nursing
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Science Degree examination in M. Sc. Nursing from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences
- A candidate who has passed a Master Physiotherapy Degree examination ( MPT ) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- A candidate having passed Master Degree examination from a recognized university, i.e., ( M.Sc. or M. Tech. ) Degree from any branch of Science related to Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, such as Chemistry / Biology / Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology, Bioinformatics / Plant Environmental / Pharmacy / Environmental / Pharmacy / Agriculture Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences etc. with a minimum of 55% Aggregate Marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Management
- A candidate having passed Master Degree Examination in Management or Business Administration or Management related subjects with a minimum of 55 % marks from a recognized university in aggregate.
- The fellow members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and / or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or of Institute of Company Secretaries of India shall be eligible, provided that they possess a Bachelor Degree of any statutory University with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Such candidate should have at least 5 years professional experience.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC ( non – creamy layer ) differently – abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Vidyapeeth from time to time.
Faculty of Ayurved
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Ayurved Degree Exam in ( M.D. ) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Homoeopathy
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Homoeopathy Degree Exam in ( MD ) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate
DPU PhD Exam Pattern 2019
- Section I : 50 MCQs of 1 Mark each on General Aptitude ( Common for all students ); 50 Marks; Duration : 1 Hour
- Section II :
- 30 MCQs of 1 Mark each; 30 Marks and
- 4 Short Notes of 5 Mark each ( Pertaining to Specialization ); 20 Marks; Duration : ( 1 & ½ Hours )
- Section III : Personal Interview – 50 Marks; Duration – 20 Minutes
- Total Marks : 150
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks shall be required for passing the Entrance Test. There will be no negative marking system
- Successful completion of Pre – PhD course work with 55% marks, as prescribed by the University Authorities, in the concerned subject shall be a requisite
DPU PhD Application Form 2019
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University application form is available in the official website www.dpu.edu.in.
- A candidate shall submit online application to the Registrar in the prescribed format available at the Vidyapeeth website www.dpu.edu.in. Once the application form is complete, make online payment; after making online payment, submit the application form by clicking the ‘Submit” button
For Offline Submission
- Download the application form from the website www.dpu.edu.in. Fill up the information in own handwriting, Paste photographs. ( Do not staple the Photographs )
- The application Form duly filled in should be submitted along with DD of [rupee] 5000/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank In favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune
- NOC from the HOD and Head of Institute concerned should be enclosed
- Incomplete application received by the Vidyapeeth shall be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained by the Vidyapeeth
DPU PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Submitting the Application form Online||13th October 2018|
|2||AIET PhD 2018 Entrance Test||28th October 2018 ( Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. )|
|3||Personal Interview||Will be notified|
|4||Declaration of Results||The date will be notified on the DPU website|
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University,
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune 411018,
Telephone No : +91 20 2780 5000 / 2780 5001
Fax No : +91 20 27420010
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.dpu.edu.in.