Gitam University GAT Application FormExams Date »
|Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam Centres||Result|
Gitam University GAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply in any one of the following methods
- Gitam University GAT Exam application form are available at official website: www.gat.gitam.edu
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card. For Candidates applying through Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card there is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- Mode of Payment – Demand Draft-Applicants need to send the hardcopy of the application along with DD to The Director-Admissions.
- Gitam University Applications can be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for [rupee] 150/- drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- Request for applications by post will be accepted upto 25th March, 2019
- Gitam University applications are also available throughout India in select branches of
|Union Bank of India||Addresses of these branches are available on https://gat.gitam.edu/bankslist|
|Karur Vysya Bank|
- The filled – in application along with Demand Draft for [rupee] 1,000/- ( [rupee] 600/- for female candidates ), drawn in favor of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach the following address on or before 30th March, 2019.
GAT 2019 Important Dates
|1||Last date to Apply||30th March, 2019|
|2||Online slot booking||05th to 07th April, 2019|
|3||Download E-Hall-Tickets from||5th April, 2019 onwards|
|4||Online Test Dates||10th to 22nd April, 2019|
|5||Announcement of GAT-2019 Ranks||26th April, 2019|
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : +91 891 – 2840 525, 510, 530,
EPABX : 2790101,
Tele Fax : 2795312,
Website : www.gitam.edu