Haryana State Counseling Society Diploma Entrance Test – HSCS DETExams Date »
HSCS DET Entrance Exam 2019
Haryana State Counseling Society invites application form candidate for admission to the following courses for the acadmic session 2019
HSCS DET Courses offered 2019
- Diploma Engineering
- Diploma Engineering ( LE )
- Diploma Pharmacy
HSCS DET Admission Eligibility 2019
- Diploma Engineering : 10th / SSC or equivalent exam passed from any recognized board. Must have secured 35% marks ( 33% for SC/ST & Kashmiri Migrants ) Must have passed in each mathematics and science subjects.
- Diploma Engineering ( LE ) : 12th ( Vocational ) 12th with PCM or 12th with NSQF level 4 passed candidates can apply. ITI of at least two years duration ( after 10th ) candidates can also apply.
- Diploma Pharmacy : 12th or equivalent exam passed with physics, chemistry, biology / mathematics subjects. Candidates must have scored minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
HSCS DET Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam : The exam will be conducted through online ( computer based ) mode.
- Duration : The exam duration will be total 100 minutes ( 1 hour & 40 minutes ).
- Type of Questions : The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Medium : Question paper will be asked in English language.
- Number of Questions : There will be total 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme : One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking : No negative marking for wrong answers.
HSCS DET Application Form 2019
- HSCS Application form details will be available at the website: www.hstes.org.in
- Candidates will be able to fill the Haryana Polytechnic application form 2019 via online mode only.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of colored photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The images should be in JPG format.
- Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
- Candidates can make correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
- There is no need to send the printed application to the board.
- Fee payment will be done through online mode or e-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
- The application fee will be non refunded.
- The application fee will be ₹ 500 /- for general category and ₹ 200 /- for reserved categories.
HSCS DET Admit card 2019
- The admit card will be provided through online mode only. Haryana Polytechnic admit card 2019 & other documents will be verified at the exam centre.
- Students have to bring any one valid photo identity proof and copy of matriculation ( 10th ) certificate. Any request for change in exam centre will not be entertained.
HSCS DET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be of 10+2 standard of Board of School Education, Haryana.
- It will contain topics from the English, Mathematics, Science and General Awareness & Aptitude.
- Candidates must prepare from the above mentioned subjects for the exam.
HSCS DET Result 2019
- Students who will appear in the exam can check the DET Haryana result 2019 in the month of May. It will be announced through online mode.
- No separate result card will be sent to candidates. Re-evaluation or re-checking of answers will not be permitted. A merit list will also be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam ( for 1st year diploma courses )
HSCS DET Counselling 2019
- Counselling process will be organized through online mode. Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee of ₹ 500 to participate in the counselling process.
- Students have to register for counselling and fill their choices of colleges and courses through the website. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time as mentioned in the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Candidates are required to bring the necessary documents for verification process. After the document verification and fee payment the admission will be confirmed by the respective college.
HSCS DET Important Dates 2019
|Dates for Diploma ( Engineering & Technology ):|
|1.||Application form release||3rd week of April, 2019|
|2.||Last date to submit application||3rd week of June, 2019|
|3.||Application fee submission||3rd week of April, to 3rd week of June, 2019|
|4.||Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation||1st week of May, to 3rd week of June, 2019|
|5.||Merit list release||4th week of June, 2019|
|6.||Counselling starts||4th week of June, 2019|
|Dates for LE in Diploma Engineering|
|7.||Release of application form||3rd week of April, 2019|
|8.||Online application last date||2nd week of May, 2019|
|9.||Application fee submission||3rd week of April, to 2nd week of May, 2019|
|10.||Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation ( for TFW categories )||1st week of May, to last week of May, 2019|
|11.||Admit card release||3rd week of May, 2019|
|12.||Exam date||4th week of May, 2019|
|13.||Declaration of result||Last week of May, 2019|
|14.||Counselling starts||Last week of May, 2019|
Harayana state Technical Education Society ( HSTES )
Bays No.7-12, Sector – 4, Panchkula,
Mobile No : 1800 420 2026
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.hstes.org.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.