HIHT University PGMEE Exam SchemeExams Date »
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Exam Scheme
- There will be one paper of 3 ( three ) hours duration containing 250 Multiple Choice Questions consisting of all the subjects of M.B.B.S. curriculum.
- The questions will be single response objective type.
- The tentative number of questions from each subject will be as given below :-
- Anatomy ( 10 )
- Physiology ( 10 )
- Biochemistry ( 10 )
- Pharmacology ( 10 )
- Pathology ( 15 )
- Microbiology ( 10 )
- Forensic Medicine ( 10 )
- Social and Preventive Medicine ( 15 )
- Ophthalmology ( 10 )
- ENT ( 10 )
- Medicine & allied ( 50 )
- Surgery & allied ( 50 )
- Obst & Gynae ( 30 )
- Paediatrics ( 10 ).
- HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 will be conducted in English medium only.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Marking System
- All questions will be objective type with four ( a,b,c,d ) choices of which, only one will be the most appropriate answer.
- For each correct response, a candidate shall be awarded four marks. One mark will be deducted for every wrong response. Zero mark will be given for the questions not attempted. More than one answer indicated against a question will be considered as incorrect response and will attract one negative mark.
HIHT University PGMEE Exam Instructions 2016
- Sunday, 31st January, 2016 at 9:30 A.M. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 9:45 A.M.
- The Examination will start sharp at 10:00 AM. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of the examination.
- Temporary absence, during examination, for using urinal / toilet is not permissible.
- The Candidate must bring their own black ball point pen, pencils and eraser.
- No candidate should carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card ( without envelope ) inside the examination hall. If a candidate is found to be copying / conversing with other candidates / to have in his / her possession
papers, notes or books, he / she shall be disqualified from taking this Examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence and the matter be reported to MCI for necessary action.
- Candidates shall maintain silence and attend to their papers only. Any disturbance in examination hall shall be deemed as misconduct and the candidate shall forfeit the right to continue to write in the examination. The decision of the Centre superintendent shall be final and binding on candidate.
- Cellular phones, pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the Examination hall.
- In case of any unfair means, action shall be taken as per provisions made by the Swami Rama Himalayan University in this regard.