HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
HIHT University PGMEE 2016 Exam
Swami Ram Nagar,
P.O. Doiwala, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand ( India ),
Telephone No : 0135 – 2471150,
Website : www.hihtuniversity.edu.in.
HIHT University invites application from the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduate Medical Courses conducted by its medical college ( Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences ) for the academic year 2016.
HIHT University 2016 Exam Date
|HIHT University PGMEE 2016 Exam Date : 31st January, 2016 ( Sunday ); 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
HIHT University 2016 Course and Number of Seats
The details of the course are as follows :
|1||IIIT Bangalore Call-for-Applications (Pre-announcement)||03rd August, 2015|
|2||Call-for-Applications (Formal Announcement)||18th August, 2015|
|3||Free Admissions Brochure ready for download.||18th August, 2015|
|4||IIIT Bangalore Online application submission begins.||15th September, 2015|
|5||Last date for online application submission and fee remittance||12th October, 2015|
|6||Last date for receiving online recommendation letters.||19th October, 2015|
|7||Notification of selected candidate for on-site evaluation.||03rd November, 2015|
|8||Written entrance examination (as required specifically by research domains) and week for interviews begin.||17th November, 2015|
|9||Notification to admitted students.||01st December, 2015|
|10||Remittance of acceptance fee.||08th December, 2015|
|11||Joining date : orientation and course registration begins.||01st January, 2016|
|12||Classes begin for Term II (2015-16).||04th January, 2016|
|13||Last date for add / drop courses, and course registration for the Term I closes.||08th January, 2016|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Pattern||Results|
|1||Addiction Psychiatry||MD ( Psychiatry ) or equivalent|
|2||Child and Adolescent Psychiatry||MD ( Psychiatry ) or equivalent|
|3||Cardiac Anesthesia||MD ( Anesthesiology ) or equivalent|
|4||Cardiology||MD ( Medicine ) , MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|5||Clinical Hematology||MD ( Medicine ) or equivalent|
|6||Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology||MD ( Medicine ) or equivalent|
|7||Clinical Pharmacology||MD ( Pharmacology ) or equivalent|
|8||Endocrinology||MD ( Medicine ) , MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|9||Gastroenterology||MD ( Medicine ) , MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|10||Pediatric Gastroenterology||MD ( Pediatrics )|
|11||Haematopathology||MD ( Pathology ) or equivalent|
|12||Hepatology||MD ( Medicine ) , MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|13||Histopathology||MD ( Pathology ) or equivalent|
|14||Nephrology||MD ( Medicine ) , MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|15||Neurology||MD ( Medicine ) , MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|16||Pediatric Neonatology||MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|17||Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology||MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|18||Pediatrics Critical Care||MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|19||Pediatric Hematology-Oncology||MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|20||Pediatric Neurology||MD ( Pediatrics ) or equivalent|
|21||Neuro-anaesthesiology||MD ( Anesthesiology ) or equivalent|
|22||Neuroradiology||MD ( Radiology ) or equivalent|
|23||Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine||MD ( Medicine / Pediatrics / Tuberculosis & Chest / Respiratory Diseases / Thoracic Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine ) or equivalent|
|24||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||MS ( Surgery ) or equivalent|
|25||Neurosurgery||MS ( Surgery ) or equivalent|
|26||Pediatrics Surgery||MS ( Surgery ) or equivalent|
|27||Plastic Surgery||MS ( Surgery ) , MS ( ENT ) , MS ( Orthopedics ) or equivalent|
|28||Surgical Gastroenterology||MS ( Surgery ) or equivalent|
|29||Urology||MS ( Surgery ) or equivalent|
HIHT University PGMEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) or any of the authorized State Medical Council ( SMC ) after completing 12-months compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( M.B.B.S. or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI ), is undergoing 12-months compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2016 can take up this examination, such candidates will have to submit a certificate from the head of institution that he / she will be completing internship by 31st March, 2016. They shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship by 31st March, 2016 and obtained permanent registration.
- The candidates who have obtained M.B.B.S. degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by MCI shall not be eligible to appear in this examination.
HIHT University 2016 PGMEE Important Dates
- Last date for submission of HIHT University application forms : 11th January, 2016 ( Monday )
- Date of Uploading of Admit Cards on HIHT University website www.srhu.edu.in : By 25th January, 2016 (Monday)
- HIHT University Entrance Examination ( Date, Day & Time ) : 31st January, 2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
- Declaration of HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination Result : By 02nd week of February, 2016 .
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.